Just noticed a issue these days,but I think it was there for a long time.When using VA,can't find most of the weapons in ADF mod,I can only find MAG 58 from this mod,other weapons do not even appear in VA.And if you get the weapons in other way(like using VAS),can't save them in VA,'cause everytime you open VA,the weapon in your hands would disappear.

I don't know about VAS but all weapons etc. are available in Arsenal on our current build.

Raid, is that the versipn that is available on Armaholic or the version that is currently WIP?

---------- Post added at 11:36 ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 ----------

Raid, is that the version that is available on Armaholic or the version that is currently WIP?

Raid, is that the version that is available on Armaholic or the version that is currently WIP?

Our Dev Build. Also we are getting close to a release, things just keep popping up.

Good news that a release is not for away. Keep up the good work. Hopefully no major obstacles get in your way.

I don't know about VAS but all weapons etc. are available in Arsenal on our current build.

I mean all weapons work fine and can be find in VAS,but in VA only MAG58 could be find and cant save the other weapons even you take them from the ADF ammo box.

Didn't your mother teach you it's not nice to tease the other kids?

Didn't your mother teach you it's not nice to tease the other kids?

No, she told me to wave it their face some more. :p

Just a couple of pictures. http://imgur.com/a/Dq8o2

Looks pretty sweet man, now will you still be using irk ammo with the update. I find that it causes a lot of errors because it is not really up to date. Maybe I am just missing something but it seams to crash the Virtual Arsenal when I try to use your mod with others like RHS (For the M1A1 Abrams). Just something I have noticed I don't know if its just a problem on my end. I like to run a lot of mods together :P

Looks pretty sweet man, now will you still be using irk ammo with the update. I find that it causes a lot of errors because it is not really up to date. Maybe I am just missing something but it seams to crash the Virtual Arsenal when I try to use your mod with others like RHS (For the M1A1 Abrams). Just something I have noticed I don't know if its just a problem on my end. I like to run a lot of mods together :P

ikr_ammo and ASDG_JR will no longer be needed, the only dependency will be cba_a3.

ikr_ammo and ASDG_JR will no longer be needed, the only dependency will be cba_a3.

Nice Cannot Wait! More Pics???

For anyone interested in the development of ADFU I will be posting details about what i'm doing or any of the other devs here. (Day0.com.au)

For anyone interested in the development of ADFU I will be posting details about what i'm doing or any of the other devs here. (Day0.com.au)

Is that means you would not update the progress in this forum but in this new forum?

Major information will still be posted here, however anyone that wants a more in-depth look, feel free to watch the day0 ADFU Group.

Major information will still be posted here, however anyone that wants a more in-depth look, feel free to watch the day0 ADFU Group.

Cool,I've registered to your forum and waiting for approval to join the group,my username is FrontJinouga,BTW.

far out, do u actually play arma at that low res?

I use a laptop .

Resolution doesn't interfere too much in fact it helps a little, for example;

Enemies from 400m+ are black figures, making them easier to spot, yes it's like cheating, but I don't have any other options.

Hi. I'm interested in helping the ADF UNCUT team with your mod. (Join the team?) You can have a look at my work at ARMSCor

I have a particular passion for helicopters and Armoured vehicles. Tiger, MRH-90, UH-60 and Bush Master. If this is an option, please contact me at ARMSCor.Mod(a)gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Wow pumped for this. My whole squad thought this mod was dead in the water, great to hear it is still being developed.

We had to get rid of it out of our collection because it caused so many errors. But if you're bringing it back without that ammo mod then hurray.

It would be awesome too if you included a separate patch that would swap the weapons to the ones in RHS.

Not to impune your work but it sucks having double ups of weapons in your arsenal.

Or even a patch that swaps out the AUGs for the ones in RHS or even the HLC AUGs would be nice. Of course making running it optional.

Edited by Rekkless

Wow pumped for this. My whole squad thought this mod was dead in the water, great to hear it is still being developed.

We had to get rid of it out of our collection because it caused so many errors. But if you're bringing it back without that ammo mod then hurray.

It would be awesome too if you included a separate patch that would swap the weapons to the ones in RHS.

Not to impune your work but it sucks having double ups of weapons in your arsenal.

Or even a patch that swaps out the AUGs for the ones in RHS or even the HLC AUGs would be nice. Of course making running it optional.

The mod is semi modular, if you don't want to use something pull out the pbo.

AMCU doesn't come in the form of packs, pouches, helmets and body armour. It comes in Khaki or AMP instead.

http://i.imgur.com/A0ySRc7.jpg (742 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/ahCRDKM.jpg (745 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/9EuJVrH.jpg (795 kB)

Still a good camo though, be nice to see the army wearing this in the next few years.