People,i downloaded this mod and i`m don`t hearing firing sounds.how to fix this issue?

Because you need this unnofficial patch to fix (some) of the sounds... -> http://www.socomd.com/pws/@ADF/addons.zip

just patch it over the official ADF files (re-write when prompted to do so)

Beware that pistols and rocket launchers are still mutered but luckly we may see an official patch these days or next year!

cheers!

To the devs and people working to make unofficial patches, keep up the good work! All that you guys have done so far has been enough to prove a point that you know what your doing. Hopefully now that it's after new years, the mod will be updated with an official patch that not only officially fixes sounds that the "Boot camp" update broke, but hopefully with some new additions or just some fresh stuff in the mod ;).

Dose anyone have a sound fix for the ASLAV untill the update is out. I am running an Australian unit and I think we would all like to be able to use the textured ASLAV. Right now we are using chairbornes ports which are great but... BACK TO TAKISTAN! :P

It's been awhile guys however I bring news. The ADF dev team has been fixing the issues and will be doing an internal bug test soon. Once this is complete and any bugs found have been fixed ADF Uncut will be updated for the community. So I ask, please stay with us so we can all enjoy our aussie military again.

-Raid

It's been awhile guys however I bring news. The ADF dev team has been fixing the issues and will be doing an internal bug test soon. Once this is complete and any bugs found have been fixed ADF Uncut will be updated for the community. So I ask, please stay with us so we can all enjoy our aussie military again.

-Raid

Sweet great to hear!

Any news on anything? your forum on your website hasn't had any news for quite a while. is the bushmaster and closer to being done? i saw a screenshot on there of the model from a couple months ago :)

I downloaded everything and it works fine but I have no gun sounds with any guns... it really sucks ): Does anyone know any ways to fix this... :/

I downloaded everything and it works fine but I have no gun sounds with any guns... it really sucks ): Does anyone know any ways to fix this... :/

READ THE THREAD!

This issue has been known for quite a while now!

Go back a couple of pages there is a user made patch, it fixes "Most" weapon sounds. Just the lav and fal I think are still silent.

Been a while since I visited this thread, good to see it is still going strong. Has the team taken a look at the AMCU uniform and the new vests/body armour/pouches/packs coming with Land 125 of the Australian army?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?189058-HAFM-NH90-Helicopter

The NH90 released and free for retextured!Look forward to see a ADF version.:)

We will not be using Aplion's NH90 as he will not allow for any modifications to the base model.

---------- Post added at 14:33 ---------- Previous post was at 14:32 ----------

Been a while since I visited this thread, good to see it is still going strong. Has the team taken a look at the AMCU uniform and the new vests/body armour/pouches/packs coming with Land 125 of the Australian army?

We are aware of the new camouflage and we will be looking into it in the future.

We will not be using Aplion's NH90 as he will not allow for any modifications to the base model.

---------- Post added at 14:33 ---------- Previous post was at 14:32 ----------

We are aware of the new camouflage and we will be looking into it in the future.

ok,thanks for replay.So that means you would have a self made NH90 or you would not plan to make one ATM?

ok,thanks for replay.So that means you would have a self made NH90 or you would not plan to make one ATM?

We plan to make a MRH90 in the future.

-Raid

Will the EC665 ARH Tiger be added soon in the future?

Indeed it will.

Just noticed a issue these days,but I think it was there for a long time.When using VA,can't find most of the weapons in ADF mod,I can only find MAG 58 from this mod,other weapons do not even appear in VA.And if you get the weapons in other way(like using VAS),can't save them in VA,'cause everytime you open VA,the weapon in your hands would disappear.