Hi guys

The latest A3 dev build 125350 is causing ADF Uncut to throw the following error when trying to load editor missions:

No entry in 'config.bin/CfgWeapons/ADF_M4_BASE_F/Single.StandardSound'

Clicking through the error eventually allows the mission to load.

I hope this is something you can track down, it's annoying the @#$% out of me!

EDIT: Ok so it's the weapon sound overhaul introduced in the dev build, affects any 3rd party weapons.

Edited by tpw

Hi guys

The latest A3 dev build 125350 is causing ADF Uncut to throw the following error when trying to load editor missions:

No entry in 'config.bin/CfgWeapons/ADF_M4_BASE_F/Single.StandardSound'

I got the same error, and I reckon its with the new boot camp update coming into play. Hopefully they can get started on this problem soon.

Clicking through the error eventually allows the mission to load.

I hope this is something you can track down, it's annoying the @#$% out of me!

EDIT: Ok so it's the weapon sound overhaul introduced in the dev build, affects any 3rd party weapons.

I have had the same error, and I reckon it the new boot camp update starting to cause the problems (preparation for bootcamp I should say)

Dont know is this problem caused by this Mod,but every time I try to load some of the weapons in the ADF pack through VAS2.5,the game will crash.

There is currently an issue with ADF's BIkey / BIsign signature verification.

This is specifically with 'ADF_F89.pbo', and the 'ADF_Mag58.pbo', but the issue may be replicated by others.

Also the Carl Gustav HEAT rounds seem to do minimal, if not any damage (broadside test against T-100, vs. RPG and the PCML).

Edited by Arkmanaf
Additional information

Ignore this post, I began to consider it a bit out of context for the thread.

Edited by SidanHeath

well,after 1.24 almost all weapons in this mod lost their firing sound.Is there any fix patch in plan?

Hey,anyone still work on this mod?Long time haven't see you guy on this thread……

Hey,anyone still work on this mod?Long time haven't see you guy on this thread……

Yes the mod is still being worked on. A full list of planned assets can be found here Day0 Forums

-Raid

---------- Post added at 19:00 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

well,after 1.24 almost all weapons in this mod lost their firing sound.Is there any fix patch in plan?

Yes a planned patch is in motion, however I cannot give you a date.

Hey Everyone,

I'm not a developer for ADF Uncut. But I did have a look at the issue yesterday and fixed a lot of the sounds. I also tried to normalize the sound levels, so they won't make your ears bleed anymore.

You can download a ZIP of the updated PBO files here: http://www.socomd.com/pws/@ADF/addons.zip. Probably best if one person from each clan downloads it and then put it on dropbox (or some other file share) so that our website doesn't get smashed.

Just replace the files in @ADF\Addons with the ones in this ZIP file and you'll have (most of) your sounds back.

Hey Everyone,

I'm not a developer for ADF Uncut. But I did have a look at the issue yesterday and fixed a lot of the sounds. I also tried to normalize the sound levels, so they won't make your ears bleed anymore.

You can download a ZIP of the updated PBO files here: http://www.socomd.com/pws/@ADF/addons.zip. Probably best if one person from each clan downloads it and then put it on dropbox (or some other file share) so that our website doesn't get smashed.

Just replace the files in @ADF\Addons with the ones in this ZIP file and you'll have (most of) your sounds back.

Gday RuairiAU, thanks for taking the time to do this. I tried the fixes out and they definitely work as far as I can see/hear. Just a heads up though, someone attempted something similar recently with the weapons of the CAF Aggressors mod and stirred up a bit of controversy regarding replacing/changing original mod pbs vs releasing config patches.

Gday RuairiAU, thanks for taking the time to do this. I tried the fixes out and they definitely work as far as I can see/hear. Just a heads up though, someone attempted something similar recently with the weapons of the CAF Aggressors mod and stirred up a bit of controversy regarding replacing/changing original mod pbs vs releasing config patches.

Thanks for for the heads-up. The chaps at Day0 are aware of the patch I've made, I posted it in their forums (see http://day0.com.au/forum/general-discussion/2254-arma-3-1-24-patch-breaks-sound-and-animations). Hopefully it will lessen the workload for them when they get around to doing an official release.

Thanks for for the heads-up. The chaps at Day0 are aware of the patch I've made, I posted it in their forums (see http://day0.com.au/forum/general-discussion/2254-arma-3-1-24-patch-breaks-sound-and-animations). Hopefully it will lessen the workload for them when they get around to doing an official release.

BTW, RuairiAU, the USP and Browning HP aren´t fixed! But the rifles worked alright! Thanks mate!

cheers!

;2746858']BTW' date=' RuairiAU, the USP and Browning HP aren´t fixed! But the rifles worked alright! Thanks mate!

cheers![/quote']

Yeah cheers. I only fixed the weapons we use, I've no intention of fixing anything else. I've never done it before and literally learnt how to do it as I was doing it - not a fun experience. You might notice the carl gustav doesn't work right either, it's missing the 'in flight' woosh - just couldn't get that to work.

But yeah the goal was to do an emergency fix and hopefully it helps the ADFUNCUT chaps out too.

Yeah cheers. I only fixed the weapons we use, I've no intention of fixing anything else. I've never done it before and literally learnt how to do it as I was doing it - not a fun experience. You might notice the carl gustav doesn't work right either, it's missing the 'in flight' woosh - just couldn't get that to work.

But yeah the goal was to do an emergency fix and hopefully it helps the ADFUNCUT chaps out too.

Thanks mate,I really need this.It will be a good choice before the develop team have update.

And just one thing ,can you make a dropbox link for this?I download it very slowly from the link you gave.

Just a quick question, is there an actual M1A1 this mod of is that another mod? I'm not good at keeping track since I just put all my mods in a folder like @SPP or something like that, Anyway, its missing the sound for everything except the engine. Not sure if RuariAU's fix fixes that. Anyway, that's all mates, might me a week or so till I respond, going outta town for a few days.

Regards,

Able Seaman Smith.

Yes I am very proud with the fact that I am in the RAN :P

As I stated before about the sound bug that the recent A3 patch issued "Yes a planned patch is in motion, however I cannot give you a date." I'd like to thank Ruairi, although the first time I read his post I didn't know what to think. I will probably get around to having a look at the work you have done and fix the rest of the sounds.

As for Deny_001's question: We will also be heavily modifying my M1A1 Port to have interiors and accurate camo's and such.

I would also like to say on behalf of the ADF Team, We are sorry for the delay in the patch but as most of us are really busy at the moment it's hard to get something out to you guys.

-Raid @ ADF Team

I'd like to thank Ruairi, although the first time I read his post I didn't know what to think.

Umm.. You're welcome??

I will probably get around to having a look at the work you have done and fix the rest of the sounds.

Just fixed them as per spec (https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Weapon_Config_Guidelines#New_config_parameters_.7Bconfig.cpp.7D) then adjusted the levels to make it sound right.

As I stated before about the sound bug that the recent A3 patch issued "Yes a planned patch is in motion, however I cannot give you a date." I'd like to thank Ruairi, although the first time I read his post I didn't know what to think. I will probably get around to having a look at the work you have done and fix the rest of the sounds.

As for Deny_001's question: We will also be heavily modifying my M1A1 Port to have interiors and accurate camo's and such.

I would also like to say on behalf of the ADF Team, We are sorry for the delay in the patch but as most of us are really busy at the moment it's hard to get something out to you guys.

-Raid @ ADF Team

well,I undertand.Just take your time .

And one question ,will the next update only a sound fix patch or a patch also with some new stuffs?

I've noticed that latest dev releases have broken the ADF uniforms for a lot of units. Specifically, they wear ADF shirts but default Nato pants:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/481663/pix/dpcu.png (200 kB)

actually i believe that's BIs fault, if you put on a CTRG uniform it has the same result. not sure if fixing that will fix the dpcu though.

Of course it's a bis problem, adf hasn't changed in months! Actually the mismatched uniforms occur for all long sleeved adf stuff. The rolled up sleeve uniforms are all fine.

G'day ADF Uncut team

Not sure if this has been discussed, but I was wondering if the chance of a tripod mounted MAG58 could ever be a possibility. In my understanding, the main function of the MAG58 is either heavy direct and indirect support, never in assault and a tripod system would make its role more convincing. I am attempting to provide training to my clan (39th Battalion) in MMG/HMG and would like to see how effective a MAG58 from defilade could be. However the weapon shakes around too much even with weapon resting making the beaten zone too large and unpredictable that a tripod is exactly what it might need!

G'day ADF Uncut team

Not sure if this has been discussed, but I was wondering if the chance of a tripod mounted MAG58 could ever be a possibility. In my understanding, the main function of the MAG58 is either heavy direct and indirect support, never in assault and a tripod system would make its role more convincing. I am attempting to provide training to my clan (39th Battalion) in MMG/HMG and would like to see how effective a MAG58 from defilade could be. However the weapon shakes around too much even with weapon resting making the beaten zone too large and unpredictable that a tripod is exactly what it might need!

Good day Anfo,

Seeing as you have ADF Developers so close to home this comment really is a waste of your time. As for the idea I'll have a chat with the rest of the team and tell you the conclusion personally as well as post here to let the rest of the community know our decision. I think it's a great idea and would love to implement it.

-Raid @ ADF Team

G'day ADF Uncut team

So... essentially a static HMG/GPMG that can be picked up and moved by 2 people (One with the gun/ One with the TriPod), which is already in the game with mortars but not machine guns and grenade launchers. I think this would be cool. But I am not the dev team. I am just a guy on a forum... at 4am in the morning.. But while I am here an update for the bootcamp sounds would be good. The lav 25 used to be the best and now... its underwhelming.. :P