I have not seen the PCML change before, but I'm assuming you are running TMR? I know what will be causing both of those issues with TMR, expect a hotfix in a couple of days.

yeah im running on TMR, waiting for xD and I hope its TMR compatible, the mag58 has no problem with using the bipod function in TMR, but not the other MGs even thou they have bipods on them

First of all thanks for the mod we much appreciate it and use it nearly every session. We are looking to branch out from mainly infantry focussed missions such as foot-patrols and special forces missions to include some light mechanised stuff. It would be great to have at least a WIP of the ASLAV asap to fill this niche. If anyone knows where we can get one (maybe the CSLA or Canadian guys could be persuaded to share their model?) it would be much appreciated. Anyway thanks and keep up the good work.

Loving the mod, but why the picture screen that takes over the main page... ?

I run lots of mods and it's slightly frustrating when one mod seems fit to impose those screens (great PHOTO by the way!) - just wish it was on rotation as part of the intro instead, can I disable ?

SJ

Dec;2633078']There is a Light Tan helmet that has the skin on it' date=' just no dpcu dpdu ones :( i was a little sad to see them go but the tan looks nice with the dpcu[/quote']

Yeah, I noticed that mate. It's just that the removal of the ACH is one of those things that leaves you scratching your head.

I miss the ACH...

BpEeV9ll.jpg

uKqYEq6l.jpg

yeah i miss the ahc already as well lol, but who knows it may come back looking better than ever next release...we can hope... love the pics mate look great :)

So, uhh, what the deal?

Might have been taken out by accident, but can easily be included again in a hotfix/update.

They wont be included as part of the default loadout, but will be accessable through VAS or by using the init to add the helmet with its own classname.

MICH2 is the temporary default helmet, as its visually closest to what we field at the moment. We're looking at doing custom models for things like helmets, vests etc though.

Might have been taken out by accident, but can easily be included again in a hotfix/update.

They wont be included as part of the default loadout, but will be accessable through VAS or by using the init to add the helmet with its own classname.

MICH2 is the temporary default helmet, as its visually closest to what we field at the moment. We're looking at doing custom models for things like helmets, vests etc though.

The default A3 ACH/ECH is the helmet currently fielded by the ADF. Granted, it isn't covered with ARC Rails, but it's still the ACH. Have you considered contacting Alex Vestin? I'm fairly certain he wouldn't have an issue with allowing you guys to utilize his ACH, which is properly modeled I might add.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?158193-AV_IndUs-%28US-Army-inspired-units%29

If need be, I can take plenty of hi-res photos of my issued helmet (ACH) for reference purposes.

Had a blast playing around with the latest update. Great work boys and girls!

Ive been trying to recreate a late-Afghan war ADF AMP soldier as seen on a few pics around lately.

hozk.jpg

One suggestion I wouldnt mind seeing in the future is a retexture of Kerry's Platecarrier vest to the ADF camo's. Notice that his vests is the only NATO vests that doesnt have a drop pouch for used magazines. Its a bit unrealistic seeing standard infantry going around with drop pouches on their waists. :)

The default A3 ACH/ECH is the helmet currently fielded by the ADF. Granted, it isn't covered with ARC Rails, but it's still the ACH. Have you considered contacting Alex Vestin? I'm fairly certain he wouldn't have an issue with allowing you guys to utilize his ACH, which is properly modeled I might add.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?158193-AV_IndUs-%28US-Army-inspired-units%29

If need be, I can take plenty of hi-res photos of my issued helmet (ACH) for reference purposes.

Is the current issue Australian helmet not the RBH303-AU ?? http://www.rabintex.com/ProductView.asp?ID=8 / http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enhanced_Combat_Helmet_%28Australia%29 The RBH-303AU / ACH will be included in the next release, maybe only some base variants before the special forces and cam variants are completed, i had a whole folder of images of the RBH in game, but seem to of misplaced it all i have is this:

1rwr9qkklj343srfg.jpg?size_id=4

eventually before or after release variants of the RBH will be setup to be looking like the following:

1769342.jpg

The reason a put the MICH2/PASGT on the DPCU units was more down the the fact it associates better with the main era of DPCU from the 90's through to 2004, two factions of units will probably be available to reflect the different era's of equipment to some extent is the thinking........

I should add the our ACH ( I Refer to it as RBH303-AU to be technical and seperate it from the American ACH) includes 5 Variants at the moment, including ones with headphones, headsets, earpieces and what not

Edited by pastor399

Had a blast playing around with the latest update. Great work boys and girls!

Ive been trying to recreate a late-Afghan war ADF AMP soldier as seen on a few pics around lately.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/138/hozk.jpg

One suggestion I wouldnt mind seeing in the future is a retexture of Kerry's Platecarrier vest to the ADF camo's. Notice that his vests is the only NATO vests that doesnt have a drop pouch for used magazines. Its a bit unrealistic seeing standard infantry going around with drop pouches on their waists. :)

I'm in the process of doing a complete new set of AMP uniforms and will take the advice on Kerry's Plate carrier into consideration. The new AMP uniforms will replace those in the current SOTG (AMP) faction and a improved version of the existing AMP/Multicam will be used on soldiers in SOTG (Multicam).

It is hard with a only a small amount of reference material available, i have contacted the manufacturers of the actual fabric to get some samples to no avail and in the end have recreated the pattern to the best of my ability from the single hi-res image i could find anywhere that shows our AMP pattern and not just Australian soldiers in Multicam........ For me it was about the inclusion of the Jellybean and Bunny Ear shapes that were taken from DPCU that make it AMP and i hope i have done the pattern justice. In the below images you can see some WIP of the AMP uniforms and the update ACOG scopes, the TA648 Marksman Scope has been completely reworked as it was more or less a placeholder before, it comes in black and tan, and we also have the TA31 which comes in black and tan.

[table=width: 80%, align: center]

[tr]

[td]mszdr8ob5d8d9z1fg.jpg?size_id=3[/td]

[td]n3ggyu1oelow8r5fg.jpg?size_id=3[/td]

[td]xl1bg6jqn1xr384fg.jpg?size_id=3[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]99bm6p124cs6hx8fg.jpg?size_id=3[/td]

[td]vtqftacht122eeefg.jpg?size_id=3[/td]

[td]910i0wy4f007isefg.jpg?size_id=3[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]tpdobrk5d6aboy7fg.jpg?size_id=3[/td]

[td]6olcl579s4cn8etfg.jpg?size_id=3[/td]

[td]byq0owo13onfgjifg.jpg?size_id=3[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

and of course this is the actual picture i have used to make my AMP pattern http://www.strikehold.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Australian-MultiCam.jpg (136 kB)

Have you maybe tried contacting Sabre about maybe some uniform and texture help from his A2 mod? He made a pretty awesome SOTG Unit addon which combined new uniform models with some amazing textures. I am sure he would be more than happy to help you out!

Have you guys considered contacting John_Spartan and Saul about using their F18? Also the Eurocopter in FFAA is looks really nice maybe you can work with them and get a reskin for Australia done.

Did you guys planning to make some vehicles of the ADF?Such as Bushmaster infantry mobility vehicle,Piranha and M113.And some attack coppers like Tiger?And I think a AMP version of Blackhawk will be better...

Love the scopes, The TA648 has a pretty good looking reticle, but the TA31 scope reticle isnt accurate. The edges of each crosshair doesnt touch the end of the scope, something like this.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i314/Duffypoo/TA31DOC.jpg

The TA31 reticule is fixed up for the release version, the glass still needs a bit of work to make it clearer and nicer when there is a very bright light source directly behind it seems to react strange.

Did you guys planning to make some vehicles of the ADF?Such as Bushmaster infantry mobility vehicle,Piranha and M113.And some attack coppers like Tiger?And I think a AMP version of Blackhawk will be better...

We have a Bushmaster, Hawkei, ASLAV exterior models are mostly complete, the HAWKEI will probably be the first to make it in as it requires a little less work and has fewer features than the Bushmaster which will allow us to learn and then produce a better Bushmaster in the end, the interior models are almost non existent at the moment, even so the Hawkei will probably make a release with some form of Basic interior in either 0.5 or 0.6 We are planning the full texture of all the Blackhawks the issue is mirrored textures at the moment, the A2 Black hawks all have mirrored textures which means text is reversed and all that bad stuff which makes it hard to do realistic patterns and markings. we either need to sort a solution or use a different Blackhawk model.

[table=width: 90%, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

ezblcq91k2c782jfg.jpg?size_id=3

Australian Defence Force Uncut

[table=width: 80%, align: Center]

[tr]

[td=align: Center]44bnxco3r5sksjdfg.jpg?size_id=3[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

MEDIAFIRE IMAGE GALLERY

DOWNLOAD NOW!

Mediafire -http://www.mediafire.com/download/x8zv3hyxr1q1uo6/ADFUNCUT_0.4.zip

Dropbox -https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2voqhe9vvg245xu/AWEeE3JHs5

Requirements

ASDG Joint Rails - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23242

LKR_AMMO - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24901

DESCRIPTION

Australian Defense Force Uncut is an ongoing project aimed at re-creating as authentically as possible; uniforms, vehicles and weapons pertinent to the Australian military forces. The mod will take advantage of iconic camouflage like DPCU, DPDU and the new AMP; whilst also creating fictional camouflage for A3's fictional setting. We want to make this mod user friendly as possible for mission editors and create units and vehicles that will be beneficial.

Version 0.4 has replaced the existing SOTG (AMP) class of soldiers with a new set of soldiers that are dressed in Australian Multicam Pattern uniforms, replacing the existing Crye Multicam units (Don't worry the Multicam units will return with new updated textures in v0.5). The AMP units have random uniform scripts that randomize uniforms, vests, weapon and backpacks, as-well as the specifics of what ammo is carried (i.e. if XMed is detected then medics get XMed Supplies on spawn). The M4A5 Carbine has undergone some upgrades in texture, and the sounds reload timing and sounds have being tweaked for the F88 Steyrs and M4 Carbines.

The ACOG TA648 and TA31 have being overhauled and are now standard optics for M4A5 Carbines and EBR units. The Swarovski 1.5x Optic (2d) has gotten a new reticule but it is still rather crude.

Ammo boxes have being re-textured, a complete armory is available, as well as separate boxes for M4A5, F88 Steyrs, Support Weapons and AMP Uniforms.

CHANGE-LOG:

v0.4

- New AMP - Australian Multicam Pattern (Replaces Existing AMP)

- Additional AMP Units

- Random Uniform Scripts For AMP Units (Over 20,000 Possible Combinations)

- Updated 3D ACOG Optics - TA648 10x, TA31 4x

- Updated 2D Optic - 1.5x Swarovski

- Carl Gustav TMR Compatibility.

- M4A5 Carbine Textures Much Improved

- Improved M4A5 Reload and Firing Sounds

- Improved AUG Variant Reload Sound

- Weapon Fire Mode Click Sound Added

- Bohemia Interactive EBR Re-textures. **(Removed Due To License Restriction)

- Require lkr_ammo

- All Weapons compatible with lkr_ammo

- M4A5 Icons (For All Variants)

- Uniform ICONS

- Re-texture ADF Ammo-box

- Separate M4A5 / F88 / Support Weapons Crates

- AMP Uniform Crate

v0.3

- Removed FHQ M4

- Re-texture F88A2 + New Sounds + GL Variant

- Added F88SA2 Variants - Models: Toonie & P1nGa, Textures: TheAussieButcher

- Added M4A5 Variants - Models Zach Gibson & Jack Nelson, Textures: P1nGa

- Added MAG-58 - Model 3dMolier, Textures: TheAussieButcher

- Added F89 Minimi, F89 Para, F89 Maximi - Models: BI & P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added USP Tactical - Model: P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added L1A1 SLR - Model psolodov & P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added Browning High Power II - Model: psolodov, Textures: P1nGa

- Added F1 and F3 Grenades - Model: P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added M3 Carl Gustav - Model: BI & P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added ELCAN Optic - Model: Toonie & P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added ACOG TA648 Optics - Model: Toonie, Textures: P1nGa

- Placeholder S70A Blackhawk's - Model: BI, Textures: BI

- Added Some New Uniform Variants

- DPCU Uniform Upgrades

- DPCU Now Use MICH Helmet - Textures: TheAussieButcher

- Added new ADF Ammo-box - Model: P1nGa, Texture P1nGa

- Added new ADF flag poles.

- Some ADF groups config, partially working with ALIVE, look out for the civil war issues :s

- All weapon configs updated to use ASDG JointRails

- Probably lots more that i have forgotten about

- All Custom Sounds Created By BlazenChamber

v0.2

- Added Steyr F88a2

- AMPOP - Tasmanias best independent PMC

- Uniform edits - including proper cuts and stitching.

- Calvary/Crewman

- Fixed Alwarrens M4 issues in Beta plus will no longer conflict with FHQ version

v0.1

- ADF Uncut Released

- Merged DPCU, DPDU, AMP, AMPJW units and vehicles.

THE TEAM

P1nGa (pastor399) - Configs, Oxygen, Textures, Modelling

TheAussieButcher - Textures, Research

BlazenChamber - Sound, Recruitment, model adjustments

Stabs - Textures

Toonie - Models

Special Thanks

Bohemia Interactive

Day0 Community

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

New release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Sbats) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Is the current issue Australian helmet not the RBH303-AU ?? http://www.rabintex.com/ProductView.asp?ID=8 / http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enhanced_Combat_Helmet_%28Australia%29 The RBH-303AU / ACH will be included in the next release, maybe only some base variants before the special forces and cam variants are completed, i had a whole folder of images of the RBH in game, but seem to of misplaced it all i have is this:

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/d8d7/1rwr9qkklj343srfg.jpg?size_id=4

eventually before or after release variants of the RBH will be setup to be looking like the following:

http://adfgear.weebly.com/uploads/4/5/4/6/4546049/1769342.jpg

The reason a put the MICH2/PASGT on the DPCU units was more down the the fact it associates better with the main era of DPCU from the 90's through to 2004, two factions of units will probably be available to reflect the different era's of equipment to some extent is the thinking........

I should add the our ACH ( I Refer to it as RBH303-AU to be technical and seperate it from the American ACH) includes 5 Variants at the moment, including ones with headphones, headsets, earpieces and what not

Outstanding mate. Looking forward to it's inclusion.

This video

Shows variants of the Hawkei, Please try and make the Spec ops version it looks like the SOV Humvees from A2 and I really love those things.