Nice mod coming along nicely, really liking the camo/ colour scheme. I was inspired by the logo and came up with this to match your Steygaru:

Li85Aon2 (Big-ish)

Might try so more XD

Any info on that video?

Hmm, had some things come up over the weekend that reduced modding time substantially so unfortunately i did not have time to put it together, but luckily one of my squad mates (actually my Fire team Buddy in that op) has put it up from his POV.

The mission was to insert via helicopter into a town near Prygos eliminate any enemy presence and setup an ambush for the enemy supply convoy. It involved 2 squads and a detachment from 1st Australian Recon Regiment.

Thanks to Geoff for posting the video

---------- Post added at 00:53 ---------- Previous post was at 00:51 ----------

Just to note, we ran through the mission twice and the second time around was somewhat of a shambles from the start with KosPilot trying to fly to low and hitting a tree, Suits hitting a tree while trying to look cool while we revived everyone and then the convoy never showed up because the lead vehicle hit a fence and broke its wheels..........it all ended in a success though

Reminds me of the days when I was with XDF, thanks for sharing the videos!

i have been using this mod for a while and sudenly it comes up with an error message containing canot load

ADF_DPDU_Uniform and cannot load Voice_male05 and then the game crashes (i tryed reinstaling and adf uncut is only mod i have besides acre and cba?

Edited by acat0970

I noticed that a few strange things are occurring after the latest ARMA 3 update.

We will push out an updated mod this weekend as @ADF_Beta, as it contains changes to class names and mod structure, missions built using the existing @ADF will not work with @ADF_Beta without some simple changes.

The ADF_Beta will be released to allow mission makers to update there missions and frameworks and places ADF in a better place to move forward in terms of adding new content and hopefully makes it more resilient to breaking when ARMA is updated. The ADF_Beta will be rolled into official @ADF after a week or so, and @ADF_Beta will continue to receive weekly updates with new WIP content.

The F88A2 and F88SA2 now also have variants with M203 Grenade Launchers, not 100% finished, all i need to finish up is the sights on the side.

Screenshot_2013_12_12_20_57_44.png

screengrab

Will there also be a slot on the side of the gun for flashlights and IR laser pointers as seen on the picture?

Also, I hope that there will be an optional config created with the ASDG_JR mod for these guns.

Cheers!

hay guys im using this mod with my clan Brothers Of Mayhem [bOM] and we are finding the medic uniform is not loading in to game and the ammo is removing its self from our vests is there some way of geting this to work right or is it just a bug atm cheers Lt. G.Ranger

We will be doing an update soon, not sure on an exact ETA.

So far we have completely redone the A2 textures and completed MAG 58 and M4 models. The next update should include redone A2 (including UGL), SA2, MAG58 and our own custom M4's.

We're also looking for anyone interested in getting involved with the project, wether that be modelling, animations, textures, scripting, video editing etc. We want to start doing much more regular updates but need to grow the team to achieve this whilst still keeping a ballance with our personal lives (and jobs).

Nice to hear that the update will finally released!

I'm using this mod in my squad and all my teammates like the weapons,vests and uniforms,you really did a great job!

Keep on nice working and I hope it's not too late to say merry christmas to you.

Sorry for my poor English because I'm not a native English speaker.:)

When is next update, is this mod dead?

They are enjoy their new year;)Be Patienceï¼

VrPjFA.png

This is not the official release of ADF Uncut v0.3, it is more or less a public beta test, that contains the majority of the new content, some still WIP and there is still a few surprises we will keep under cover until right before release of v0.3

The previous versions of ADF Uncut had some bad class names and structure / naming convention was not very good, so this release will most likely break existing ADF Uncut missions, but this is a necessary step to make future larger updates much easier for everyone, it is better to do it now while there is only a fraction of the planned content.

I decided to release this as a separate addon called "@ADF_Beta" so that it is possible to have both v0.2 and v0.3Beta available to players and mission makers until the new structure is made official with "ADF-Uncut v0.3". Please do not overwrite @ADF with @ADF_Beta

Going forward we will be posting somewhat regular updates on this forum, but we are hoping to get as much use as possible out of our project tracking web space at dev-hell.day0.com.au so that will be our main place for minor news updates. I will be creating weekly or bi-weekly updates to the "@ADF_Beta" addon between each full release, please keep in mind that some/alot of content in the "@ADF_Beta" download is still WIP, but over the next 14 days we should hopefully see all of it transition into polished content for a full release.

So the place to get the download from is:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7bi8hmolzsqa4wz/gZWvbPUKSG

Up the to right you can click download and select "Download As Zip".

When upload the weekly changes to @ADF_Beta you can navigate into the addons folder and grab only the updated files to save on the downloads.

A last note, I'm getting my whip out and if you have a look at dev-hell.day0.com.au you may see that both ADF-Uncut and SMA are due for release in 14 days.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Soo Many Small Changes In This Update I Will Try To Truncate Them

• Updated All Config Structures And Names
  • Added New Magazines and Ammunition.
  • Updated F88A2 - New Textures, Sounds, Animations.
  • Added F88SA2 - Tan and AMP textures are WIP only.
  • F88A2 and F88SA2 have GL Variants.
  • First Look ACOG TA648, ELCAN.
  • Laser and Flashlight for F88A2, F88SA2 (F88A2 Ring Mounts mean no ARMA vanilla attachments)
  • Added ADF Weapons box model.
  • Updated Entire DPCU addon textures.
  • DPCU soldiers now use Ind MICH 2 Helmet as placeholder for the Australian ECH (RBH 303 AU).
  • Lots More Little things i cannot remember at 1am in the morning.
  • MAG-58 early WIP version.

Thing To Look Out For Soon

• EF88 / F90
  • New Vehicles
  • New Equipment
  • Invade and Annex ADF Uncut Official Server running @ADF_Beta, @ACRE, @STHUD, @JSRS2, check day0.com.au

"•Invade and Annex ADF Uncut Official Server running @ADF_Beta, @ACRE, @STHUD, @JSRS2, check day0.com.au"

sweet!!! I spend a lot of time on the day0 or lanbox servers.

Oh,finally it comes!Thank you mates,love you!;)

---------- Post added at 14:19 ---------- Previous post was at 14:15 ----------

I can feel it coming ..................................

Ok,man,your feeling is right.And BTW I'm also waiting for your SMA mod!

---------- Post added at 16:06 ---------- Previous post was at 14:19 ----------

Ok,mates,I've had a quick test,and I found out the M4 can't use the new optics and attachment.

---------- Post added at 17:03 ---------- Previous post was at 16:06 ----------

I've tested for a while and I found a texture error of one of the new optics, that one with a iron sight on it ,when using its iron sight,you can see a barrel without texture in the optics.

So far I've found these two,but you said a update will come so I will wait for it and hope you'll fix these.

Really nice work,I like the new F88s and the new optics,hope I can see the full release soon! Take care,mates!:)

Hey,I've found a MAG58 without textures,is nice to know that you're making some LMGs,and will you also add a F89 Minimi in the next update?Relly like this one!

QapYO2K

http://imgur.com/QapYO2K

---------- Post added at 07:20 ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 ----------

After tested the MAG58 I found the sound of it while firing is a little bit low compared with other weapons in the mod,maybe you just haven't work to this step to adjust the sounds,but just in case I have some sounds files that I extract from Massi's Nato and Russia weapon pack for you if you need.It's the sounds of the M240 in that pack and I think it's good for the MAG58.Maybe you're working with some better sounds of MAG58,so I'll always here waiting for your next update!Take care!

Here's the link of the M240's sounds:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vtxp1crfxhtqa7/M240%20Sounds.rar

Hi Jin

Sounds for the MAG 58 are not finished product as this is still work in progress. Thanks for the enthusiasm to help. We are happy with the sounds we have ready for our weapons but they will only come out with the final product, ass for Massi's Nato and Russia weapon pack sorry but we will not be using anyone else's content in our mod.

Thanks

BlazenChambeR

Hi Jin

Sounds for the MAG 58 are not finished product as this is still work in progress. Thanks for the enthusiasm to help. We are happy with the sounds we have ready for our weapons but they will only come out with the final product, ass for Massi's Nato and Russia weapon pack sorry but we will not be using anyone else's content in our mod.

Thanks

BlazenChambeR

Just hope I can help……well,happy to hear that you're still working on it.And I also wanna know whether you'll make a F89 Minimi?

Huge thanks for the mod. My friends and I have been having a blast using it.

Hey All. Just came across this mod today and instantly love it! great work guys. The Red kangaroo is excellent, you have to keep it :)

I have just had a read of the forum to try and find the answer to a few questions but unfortunately no luck.

Will the new ADF uniforms you have be compatible with squad XML's on the uniforms?

Will you be releasing Australian Berets as part of the mod in the future from the 3 services?

In a future version could you add a multiplayer test mission as a showcase? - I tried to join one of your servers to check out the new gear, but they were all password protected :(

Would it be possible to have one ammo/item box added to include all the gear?

I have only got the play with six .2 version, so the following may have already been fixed.

When loading up the different infantry units, only the pilots have DPC and DPD uniforms that are controllable. Other classes have no uniform and either appear in underwear or a uniform with no item.

Keep up the great work, Ill be trying to get my community to use this mod