tigerforce

Operation FrenchPoint 3.2

Congrats on the release! Finally was able to download this.

Wow, that's a lot of toys to play with - just like in the old days.

Thanks everyone involved for your dedication and hard work to make this happen. :)

Nice, thanks for all your work.

I have been really looking forward to this.

Downloading now.

Soooooooooo much content! Love it! The Charles de Gaulle is awesome! One issue I'm having with it though. When I land a hawkeye on it, I'm unable to launch it again off either catapults (I think it's too big to launch of cat 1 anyway...big wingspan). The option just isn't coming up.

To use the catapult when you are on, just use the free view (not 3rd person), take a look to it, and the action will appear :)

love love LOVE this mod especially the COS units; new aircraft and aircraft carrier. I was able to trap on the carrier my first time trying with the Rafale; but I can't trap the E-2C to save my life ..go figure LOL

I wonder if an update for Load editor for arma was proposed to us the OFrP v3.2 class.

Edited by william0411
I ask because a moderator.

Il faut attendre une MAJ Lea pour avoir les munition ,arme etc...

Interesting how everybody else posts here in English isn't it?

§13) Write in English

Please write only in English on the public forums. Avoid writing in any other language or any kind of slang or txt speak since the majority of the members most likely won't understand. In private messages you are of course welcome to write in any language you wish.

So, please update your above post.

I wonder if an update for Load editor for arma was proposed to us the OFrP v3.2 class.
Perhaps you should ask it to the LEAs developers?

@TigerForce Any chance of the Charles de Gaulle being releasing as a separate addon? It's by far the best carrier I've seen in arma so far and my community are interested in putting it in their modpack but they're reluctant to download the entire mod as we're a British group.

You have the single files (air,sea, wheeled, etc...) available on OFrP website.

So, all you need to do is download the ofrp_sea.pbo (I think it's something like this) and you'll just have the CdG.

You have the single files (air,sea, wheeled, etc...) available on OFrP website.

So, all you need to do is download the ofrp_sea.pbo (I think it's something like this) and you'll just have the CdG.

Yeah but when I load up just the sea.pbo, i cant find the ship in the editor. I'm thinking some config for it in another pbo?

The CdG is in "Empty-(FR) Mer-R91 CdG"

The Charles de Gaulle is part of the OFrP mod. We do not give any agreement to use it with a modified config in any other mod. ofrp_water.pbo requires ofrp_mod.pbo.

To the attention of the community :

If you create some missions, templates... with our mod, you can send me a link to your file, that I will put on my first post for advertising of your job.

Congratulations on a superb release having a blast.I cannot seem to get a aircraft to hookup to launch from the carrier landing on it no problem.I also notice the Rafales their wings do not fold like the hawkeye is that correct just wondering?What are the correct heights for placement of objects?thanks.

Congratulations on a superb release having a blast.I cannot seem to get a aircraft to hookup to launch from the carrier landing on it no problem.I also notice the Rafales their wings do not fold like the hawkeye is that correct just wondering?What are the correct heights for placement of objects?thanks.

Thank you :)

Only the 3 Rafale Marine, E2C Hawkeye from OFrP and the future Super-Etendards from MAF can hookup on the Charles de Gaulle. But all the planes using the class "plane" can use the catapult. All the information about the height and so on are given in the OFrP Classnames PDF available in the 7z file.

Re. the catapult use: It's indeed a bit tricky to get the launch option. You can get it from the cockpit as well but you need to be at the right spot and looking at a certain point to get it.

It's way better on the Nimitz from JDog. Maybe you could get in touch with him (if you aren't already) and see how the 'trigger area' could be improved? Currently it's really annoying using the catapult.

The good thing with the CdG launch is that your gear is automatically retracted whereas at the Nimitz you must deal with that on your own.

Thanks for the help i finally managed to hookup didn't realise you had to be on top of the blastshield to get it to work.The heights are not in the classnames pdf.Thankyou.

Height of the flight deck is 17 and the shed is 8.

Edited by TigerForce

The campaign Houria has been updated in 2.0. See first post for the link.

Really love this mod, but cant use any form of bino"s with ace lol so cant use the SAM support Mod with out adding a default soldier to use a range finder. but apart from that it a fantastic mod always like OFrP since OFP days :)

is it a known bug that most of the air unit dont show any name in the editor? (i downloaded the mod with play withsix)