Sign in to follow this  
Yogurtz

BattleEye Causing Stuttering/Freezes

Recently since the latest BattleEye Update I have had little freezes, every 3 seconds exactly the game will freeze for 1-3 seconds then resume then do that again continuously. However when I join a server with BattleEye disabled or play singleplayer it will not stutter or freeze at all.

I have tried -

• Reinstalling ArmA Completely along with Mods
  • Completely uninstalling BattleEye and then installing it manually
  • Updating my nVidia drivers to the latest
  • Adding it to an exclusion to my anti-vrius

This is only started to happen today after this BattleEye update, it has been working fine on this computer with no changes in the programs running in the background since the beginning of April so I know for sure it has something to do with the latest BattleEye update and not my hardware, but i'm 90% sure its not conflicting with any of my software.

Thanks

I still need help even after 1.195

Still need help after 1.200

I have tried inputting "sc delete BEService" and it worked for a couple of days then resumed the stuttering issues

there was BE update yesterday .... so make sure you clean up the old BE and get latest build

there was BE update yesterday .... so make sure you clean up the old BE and get latest build

I uninstalled BE reinstalled it and done the manual update, Just tried to connect to a takistan life server ( that has being working fine ) they run two server the same when i connect to either it says v1.200 updated when i spawn at base 1 - 3 second pause's.

Tried a random takistan life server with BE and i get the same problem, Tried a wasteland server with BE on and it runs fine ? DayZ server runs fine. Update to lastest beta 104648.zip same problem with Takistan servers i have no mods installed.

Edited by Smiley_ie

Any updates on this as of now i"m getting kicked from every server i join.

I deleted the beta folder and ran the normal exe and it runs fine no pause's connected to two servers also when battle eye is initialization the writing on screen is blue, When i run the beta's the initialization is in red writing ?

do you remember when exactly you started to have this issue? also what OA build you use (beta or non beta) ?

It started with 1.195 version of battleye I think. I used the latest beta version but its nothing to do with that as I tried it without that and it still gives me a stutter. It fixed for a day with 1.201 then it reverted to stuttering again the next day.

Really need help. Really like this game and this is unfortunate :(

Yes just did so in the morning, awaiting reply currently. I have also received a forum pm from one of the battleye developers but no reply from either yet.

hey bro can you let me/ everyone else know how to fix it because i have the same problem and haved submitted a ticket with support and its been a couple days and they still havent got back to me

So, can we please hear how you fixed the issue?

I've got everything updates to today's date:19JUN13 and I'm STILL having this stuttering issue. It's making the game completely unplayable.

I've half a mind to simply play on servers with the script kiddies because atleast I can play on those servers and have my game in a playable state.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE discuss this matter more, and release the details of the fix!

Can you guys confirm that this is fixed for you with BE Client v1.202?

Still having the same issue with v1.202.

Clean uninstalls and Reinstalls on both Arma and BE with no better outcome.

This issue has lingered for 3 years... I'm finding posts all over with people complaining about the same issue and ZERO help has openly been given to resolve the issue either from Bohemia Interactive or Battleye.

If there IS a fix, is needs to be posted soon. If there isn't a fix, BE... you need to get working on it.

JackJo, ... OA isn't out even 3 years ... and you just joined like 1 week ago

so there is something iffy in your statement

anyway what about provide some useful info like what's your system specs (e.g. send your dxdiag and software list to support@battleye.com )

6OCT13

Still having the SAME issues. I've kept up to date with all graphic drivers as well as BE updates.

I play with the 15thMEU on plenty of different servers using different settings and different missions/maps and I can 100% put my finger on this problem.

BEServices is the issue, though it doesn't hamper any gameplay within A2 or any other game UNLESS it's a Battleye enabled server.

I've neglected to take the issue to a support ticket as it's almost pointless, this issue has been going on for atleast a year ( from dates of posts that have gathered dust around the internet) and the people who seem to find fixes from BI or BE are simply packing up and leaving without saying anything that may give us a clue on how to fix it without having to spend a week waiting for support response.

I run an ASUS CG Series Computer with the following:

Win7 64bit

8Gb DDR3 RAM

XFX Radeon HD 5570 ( 1gb VRAM )

i5-650m 3.2ghz (2Core- Hyperthreaded[logical 4core])

Here's the DxDiag for more clarity:

Time of this report: 10/6/2013, 21:05:48

Machine name: XIIMACHINE

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.110622-1503)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer INC.

System Model: CG5275

BIOS: BIOS Date: 11/12/09 18:04:39 Ver: 08.00.15

Processor: Intel® Core i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 8120MB RAM

Page File: 2684MB used, 13551MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

My system specs shouldn't cause a problem with what I'm experiencing, as I run on servers that house 55+ players at one time with 80+ mods including ACRE/ACE and I run with 25-35 FPS with no stuttering ( mind you, these servers do no use BE what so ever )

A bit more experimenting details for you as well.

Non BE Servers:

Dayz 25-30 FPS

Wasteland 22-27 FPS

15thMEU Operation Servers ( 80+ mods and custom maps ) 20-25 FPS

BE Servers:

DayZ 10-15 with 1-3s stutters dropping to 0FPS and returning to normal

Wasteland 9-13 FPS with 1-3s stutters dropping to 0FPS and returning to normal

A 15thMEU server we enabled BE on to test 3-8 FPS with 1-10s stuttering that caused the connected players to get a 'Corrupted Data' error and get kicked from the server due to BEServices not being able to communicate with the clients properly.

Now... on the BE servers I've done something that ends up getting me kicked but shows what the issue is.

While on a server with BE Enabled I can go to my running processes, select BEService and Stop Service. I can return to the game and go from my hampered FPS ( DayZ 10-15 ) to unhampered FPS ( DayZ 25-30 FPS ) for roughly 30 seconds before being kicked by Battleye.

This issue has lingered on long enough and it shouldn't honestly take a year or more to realize what the problem is and correct it.

Also, before some one gives me bullcrap and canned responses with basic tiered trouble shooting.... Firewalls are COMPLETELY disabled! This included Windows Firewall and even the integrated one within my router.

All AV and AM software is disabled... at all times. I don't actually run AV and AM software as I'm competent enough to know how to remove and prevent malicious software from getting into my rig.

I run on a wireless connection, but I've tested on a wired connection with same results.

Yes.... the power cord is plugged in.