Sign in to follow this  
ddillinger

Career mode flying only??

Does anyone know if there are cheats that would allow you to bypass the first person shooting stuff and just do the flying portions of career mode?? I made it through the first part and then got stuck after being shot down... I'm really only interested in flying and not the other stuff... :(

Thanks,

Dave

Hi ddilinger,

When the unwanted Mission has startet,in your normal first person view press "left strg" and NumPad "-" and then type "endmission".

There is no visual feedback for that! It ends your mission as success.

Hi ddilinger,

When the unwanted Mission has startet,in your normal first person view press "left strg" and NumPad "-" and then type "endmission".

There is no visual feedback for that! It ends your mission as success.

Thanks for the reply baraka.. What is a "left strg"?

Another solution would be to press, in the memory missions, escape and then choose "skip" mission. You will skip them but you will lose a considerable amount of money, you won't earn money from the mission success.

Also these missions are too good to be left aside but if you don't like them ok, your choice:cool:.

left shift.

"[left shift] + [numpad minus]", "e", "n", "d", "m", "i", "s", "s", "i", "o", "n"

Thanks Max!!! :)

left shift.

"[left shift] + [numpad minus]", "e", "n", "d", "m", "i", "s", "s", "i", "o", "n"

Thanks for the info but I think I prefer Max's solution... I'd rather not lose the money ;-)

Another solution would be to press, in the memory missions, escape and then choose "skip" mission. You will skip them but you will lose a considerable amount of money, you won't earn money from the mission success.

Also these missions are too good to be left aside but if you don't like them ok, your choice:cool:.

Despite what people are telling you, STRG = steuerung, which is german for control = Ctrl

Not Shift.

Despite what people are telling you, STRG = steuerung, which is german for control = Ctrl

Not Shift.

Then the cheat code must be different on German keyboards ;)

Either that or the German instruction in wrong.