Sign in to follow this  
Oligo

Bush begins a hunger strike

WTF?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As my hero Mahatma Gandhi<span id='postcolor'>

WTF??

I didn't find the "(j/k)" anywhere!

The thing that REALLY confuses me is that The Onion is a totally reliable news source. Iv never known them to be biased in one way or another... confused.gifwow.gifconfused.gifwow.gifconfused.gifwow.gifconfused.gif

Yeah, it's funny how they ridicule everything with equal zeal. They even totally ridiculed the 9/11 thing.

Yeah, well the 9/11 thing was worth ridicule. Everyone knows that Bush purposly failed to warn the people of the country of any possible danger because he needed this little "war on terror" of his. Hell, i bet he called Bin Laden on the phone the day before.

"Hey, Osama! G. Dubya here........oh, that sounds nice.........Hows the wives and kids? ........Oh, thats lovely. Well listen, My term is kinda in the shitter right now, and i was wondering if you could do me a favor...".

Not to mention that terrorist attacks not unlike this happen every single day in third world countries, but when it happens in the states, its milked for all the propaganda its worth.

It does!! I wasnt gonna say anything at first, but the skin color of his face doesnt match that of his legs and arms tounge.gif

Man!. Laughed my rocks off! tounge.gif ...

the bottom pic is quite good, but the top one his face is too 'grey' or pale to match properly wink.gif ...