Sign in to follow this  
Bee8190

The what have you bought thread

Just a reminder:

This thread is about what who bought recently. Not more and not less.

Can't stand the fact that others buy a fancy amplifier while you barely can afford a cheap transistor radio? Get used to it. Life ain't fair and not everyone can be a billionaire.

If this is pissing you off, just ignore the thread and move on.

This thread is not about:

- How evil the world is

- How evil capitalism is

- How corrupt some countries are

- Whatever else comes to your mind

I do not wish to see any more such posts from the usual people. Thanks.

bought captain Marco Kroon, book, titled: leiderschap onder vuur (leadership under fire.)

it is very inspiring, but it is in dutch only, but i can recommend it

I've bought a ukulele. I don't play ukulele. Or guitar. Or any musical instrument... I don't know what I did that for, just was curious I guess :)

I bought this a month ago

http://www.bergamont.de/en/bikes/mtb-hardtail/allround-29/revox-33/

So far I'm really happy with it and I can absolutely recommend 29" MTBs above 26" MTBs

Now you guys even get to know what I look like

:p

https://fbcdn-photos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/1003737_501077543295486_1437294089_n.jpg

Edited by Tonci87

C'mon guys this is teh picture thread!

Tonci lovely bike - I remember when I first tried the disc brakes on pal's specialized, I was thrown over the handlebars like raider on wild bull lol :cool:

Also upgraded since because umm....what if the other amp sounds better? :p

( anyone owning an amp will surely understand this curse )

Random google pic

pioneer%20vsx-922%2001.jpg

It's got more power then my previous yamaha amp and also sounds better to my taste. Its little complicated though as it's over(loaded) with features and I had to ( once again ) resort to reading a manual. ( nope, man shouldn't need any manuals! :p)

The unit is fairly big and is heavy as hell, yet to my disappointment, the knobs as well the fascia are just plastic...( whatever happened to proper, unnecessarily thick & heavy aluminium panels?! )

Bottom line - go for it, it's nice sounding amp packed with features for decent price ( as of now :p )

What kind? Do they have chocolate frosting? Perhaps some cream inside, or jelly? ...Now I want doughnuts.

Oh man..filling a doughnut with mustard, that is evil. Looks good otherwise, long as you don't get a prankster.

Nah, I don't like mustard. 99% of the time they are filled with strawberry jam.

You can get real doughnuts in Germany. We call them Spy Rings. There are also Snowdy Rolls, Insider Muffins and Facebrot.

You can get real doughnuts in Germany. We call them Spy Rings. There are also Snowdy Rolls, Insider Muffins and Facebrot.

Born, raised, and living in Germany and aten more doughnuts that I can count, I can't recall any person calling them Spy Rings, except a left wing newspaper with double standards.

Born, raised, and living in Germany and aten more doughnuts that I can count, I can't recall any person calling them Spy Rings, except a left wing newspaper with double standards.

Same here, never heard the word Spyrings..

Still at work ( yup, time slowed down to half the speed apparently lol) but when I get home this will be waiting to be installed

h5ud.png[/img]

On apparently doing so well in my exams, I've now been permitted to order (and have paid for me) a brand new laptop. I took a while to look at all my options, but for £675 I couldn't find anything better:

i7-3630QM

8GB RAM

1TB SSHD

nVidia GT650m

15.6" screen

Looking forward to it, should hopefully be there for the next content installment! (4th)

pQI94FNl.jpg

to replace my old

4dUGIi6l.jpg

while waiting on apple to release the haswell new retina mac books pros

Using the Magic Mouse at work with a 27'' iMac, I like it, but would and could never use it for modding or gaming.

Also: Bought a ticket for a ship to Sweden :)

Using the Magic Mouse at work with a 27'' iMac, I like it, but would and could never use it for modding or gaming.

Also: Bought a ticket for a ship to Sweden :)

who said anything about gaming? It is purely for work, and my line of work includes stuff you would see here is "addons" just as well. I have 2 steel series for gaming purposes, for my 2 rigs, not that i game all that much anyways.

Edited by PuFu

Finally got my laptop (see above a couple of posts) and it is insane! I didn't think I could find a laptop for so cheap (£675) which works so well... On ArmA 3 I get a good 40+ fps on High Settings, which isn't bad for a laptop, not at all. Especially not at that price. Even my desktop has an FPS of about the same or just above on ultra.

What's even more lucky is that it appears the laptop has been removed from the retailer now, I assume because there are new versions out. The ironic thing is, even for higher cost, the next up laptop now is still worse than mine and the price is a lot dearer.