Sign in to follow this  
azz_er

SP/COOP 5 - Operation White Noise [NO REVIVE/RESPAWN]

OPERATION WHITE NOISE

1j3nv4.jpg

The Iranians have seized Camp Rogain and are planning to use it as a foothold to launch further offensive operations. If left to their own devices, they could launch an attack on the nearby Agia Marina which could result in hundreds of potential civilian casualties. The UN has been holding emergency peace meetings with Iranian representatives but to no avail. The current situation is tense and its why we're sending you in.

Features

- SF style mission with infantry based gameplay

- Full briefing and task setup

- Customised loadouts

- Perfect for practicing small unit tactics

- No revive or respawn so when you're dead, you're dead.

- No mods required.

Mods Required

None.

Change Log

Massive thanks to Varanon for his FHQ TaskTracker.

Edited by azz_er

Ahh!! no respawn! Excellent! Thank you very much for supporting the hardcore community. The mission will be hosted on the CiA Arma 3 server.

Edited by Variable

I have errors when starting about some bad links and the first 3 tasks are marked as done. Maybe an issue with the development build?

Yeah could be. I don't run the development build and I'm not seeing any issues.

Anyone else got these errors?

Azz_er, played your mission tonight with a small group and had a blast.

When we got up to the towers the grenades we're flying fast and furious.

We noticed a pretty major explosion, that wouldn't have been the explosives we needed to blow the towers was it?

Had a great time regardless but want to return to it to finish the objectives in order

Azz_er, played your mission tonight with a small group and had a blast.

When we got up to the towers the grenades we're flying fast and furious.

We noticed a pretty major explosion, that wouldn't have been the explosives we needed to blow the towers was it?

Had a great time regardless but want to return to it to finish the objectives in order

Glad you enjoyed it.

No, the explosive charges are on your squad leader, he has to set them manually.

Ran through the mission with 2 others today and had a blast, made it to the extraction and everything. Awesome mission! Is there any way you can change the alarm sound to something not so uncomfortable to listen to for 30 minutes while you make your way up the hill to blow it up? :P Also the alarm kept on going after we blew up the tower. But that might just be a sync issue I guess.

Great work!

Thanks, hope you enjoyed it!

I dont even remember putting an alarm in the mission so I'll have to take a look haha! When exactly does it start?

I've checked all the triggers and cant find anything that would set off an alarm sound. Are you running any mods or anything? Very strange...

Edited by azz_er

Switched to the stable build and now the objectives are fine.

Noticed one issue: Silencers disappeared with an error after reloading (i died :p). Maybe this is from one of the mods I'm running, I can't tell.

Yeah its either caused by your mods or just an Arma bug. :D

Nothing bad though. Was very fun to play the mission, I will definitely keep it for LAN (i made all my friends buy this Arma. Poor people! :D).

Did you think about adding ranged ranged optics into the backpack?

I guess I could add a crate with optics for people to choose from if enough want it. Glad you enjoyed playing it :) Thanks for the feedback.

I guess I could add a crate with optics for people to choose from if enough want it. Glad you enjoyed playing it :) Thanks for the feedback.

If you do, add just one of them, keep it balanced ;)

Updated to v1.1

Change log:

- Increased difficulty, added more enemies and added fortifications.

- Added an optic crate at player start.

- Updated to run with the current stable build.

Add to your Missions or MPMissions folder depending if you want to play SP or COOP.

First page updated.

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uhvkf8gh6etlfdq/co5_Op_White_Noise_expo_v1%252e1.Stratis.pbo