g00d69

French Intervention Forces (GIGN/Raid...)v1.0[ALPHA]

I have an odd request, but could you add in the GIGN combat blues without the patch? If not, do I have your permission to do it myself?

Otherwise fantastic mod. My realism unit uses it extensively for both aesthetics and combat applications.

Hello

New Update V5.0.Please, see

Intervention-Forces-(GIGN-Raid-)v1-0-ALPHA'>Updated first frontpage post for Changelog , credits and download

link.:)

These are by far my favourite models, thank you for sharing such wonderful work, love the rogue spear style units, hats off.

+1 Thank you very much for your time :)

I have an odd request, but could you add in the GIGN combat blues without the patch? If not, do I have your permission to do it myself?

Otherwise fantastic mod. My realism unit uses it extensively for both aesthetics and combat applications.

Hi

Sorry i didn't see your question, at this time there is not GIGN uniforms without patch, maybe i will add later, but you can remove it yourself if you want.

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Genius suprise, what a legend, love these!!!!!!!!!!

I have just noticed a big problem on ATH helmets about attachements and connection with helmet :j:, it will be fixed asap.

Tu très bon travail g00d69, les textures sont fines et détaillées j'ai testé en jeu et le résultat est très impressionnant!

Je vais suivre de près la prochaine release!

Merci en tout cas!

Hi

I have updated Download link with a new fixed version (V5.0b) and also updated changelog.

Fixed version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I think you should add it as an independent faction as an Optional Config, Since France is a part of NATO, it would be like having france fighting themselves.

I think you should add it as an independent faction as an Optional Config, Since France is a part of NATO, it would be like having france fighting themselves.

Hi

That's a good idea, i will add it in a next update.

great mod, is there anyway of extending the balaclavas? when you turn the head you can see the neck a little :)

I've a problem : the GIGN uniform doesn't work :

The model path is missing :

uniformModel = "-";

I can't found the .p3d file

Sorry for my english and thank you !

Hey Guys, I just tried to put the Soldier Skins on my Altis Life Server but this doesnt work because I don't know which uniform you edited. Or do you made a custom one? I really want to have only the uniforms in alits life! Please help me guys! Thanks from Germany!

Maddin

I currrently have a few mods which I assume do not have effect on this, but RHS Escalation mod is installed, and I believe it is the reason why your uniforms mod and French weapons mod pack do not work. Is there a possibility of a compatibility patch, or permission for RHS to possibly add the content, (Assuming they want to)?

- Regards, NinjaDemon05 (Ninja05)

i´ve been playing with RHS and this mod without any problem.

could be the game version. with the last update (same as always) there are a lot of issues with a lot of mods. Not only with this one.

You must wait for an update, or try to finding a solution crawling through all the pbos in the mod.

If you find a solution, post it please.

The community will thank you

---------- Post added at 11:25 ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 ----------

hey guys, i just tried to put the soldier skins on my altis life server but this doesnt work because i don't know which uniform you edited. Or do you made a custom one? I really want to have only the uniforms in alits life! Please help me guys! Thanks from germany!

Maddin

have you got permission to do that?

Edited by HeadPop
adding words

Ok... Tinkered around, still no dice. RHS seems to remain, same as CUP weapons, EricJ weapons, etc, but none of these 2 mods (R3F & French SF) seem to hold sway. Nothing in the game, nothing in the VA, yet when I unchecked them in Launcher and tried to continue a game, I noticed the popup saying how multiple parts of the mod, like the GIGN, were no longer present, even though there were no signs of any of the equipment, neither in VA nor in my support module... If I list all the mods I have, would that help?

EDIT: To make it a bit easier, I can list the mods and the link to them?

---------- Post added at 13:29 ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 ----------

ATH have no armour values.

Edited by NinjaDemon05

Where do I find the ballistic shields? Love the mod(s) so far!

Armour values are very low and need adjustments, including some of the new helmets.

Riot helmets disappear underwater, not sure if other gear also disappears. Helmet reappears when coming out of the water.

Scopes; for the weapons possibly need tweaking, like better zoom? As is, they are hard to use IMO.

Update: BTW, got them working after updating the game and moving them around. R3F needs to be first, I think.

I think these guys will be getting used in the current days after the tragic attacks in Paris. Vive le France.

Hello, is this project still alive ?

Bonjour, ce projet est-il encore actif ?

SoP

Where do you guys find the shield,i got most of the things working but i can't find the shield,and btw thanks for making this mod

Hi

That's a good idea, i will add it in a next update.

Hello,

Once good work for your mod. I am with but portray not so satisfied. I will shield despite often hit by enemies because it is a bit too small. could you make it down around a little wider, and you can wear it neatly on the back? And you can simultaneously use the gun would also be great. I grab an image to the way I introduce myself the shield.

Riot%20Shield_216879.jpg