g00d69

French Intervention Forces (GIGN/Raid...)v1.0[ALPHA]

All I'm getting is

"Warning Message: No entry 'config.bin/CfgWeapons/gign_HeavyVest.disposableWeapon'."

"Warning Message: No entry 'config.bin/CfgWeapons/RPIMA_vest.disposableWeapon'."

when placing a player model in the editor, mission refuses to preview or start.

I have the same problem:

"Warning Message: No entry 'config.bin/CfgWeapons/gign_HeavyVest.disposableWeapon'."

"Warning Message: No entry 'config.bin/CfgWeapons/RPIMA_vest.disposableWeapon'."

Any possible update for this great work?

I have the same problem:

Any possible update for this great work?

I would imagine there would be an update in the works, please be patient the Beta was only released yesterday :)

Hi all

Yes error messages are because of some classnames changes .I already fixed it and i am planning to release update compatible with Beta this evening or tomorrow. :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest

It is possible to add classnames? Especially for helmets, vest and tac-shield?

Simple great work!

I´ve found correct classnames for vests & shield - but classnames for helmets doesn´t work...

please update this to be compatible with the FULL (stable) version, these guys are awesome to use as Altis cops / HRT (as they are used in real life :P )

please update this to be compatible with the FULL (stable) version, these guys are awesome to use as Altis cops / HRT (as they are used in real life :P )

+1

I making standard pack of addon for my comunity, and i like include this addon.

I agree, an updated/stable version of this addon could be a nice addition for law enforcement based missions.

Legolasindar, m'agrada la teva signatura ;) ( I like your signature )

Salut,

Trés bon Mod FR, bravo. Je souhaiterais installer le Mod sur notre serveur, mais je n'ai pas le server key. Ou pourrais-je me le procurer ?

Merci a l'avance, =]FF[= Walt71 (www.funfrancais.com)

Greeting,

Vey good Mod FR, bravo. I would like to install Mod on our waiter, but I have no server key. Or could I obtain it?

Thank you has the advance, =]FF[= Walt71 (www.funfrancais.com)

Edited by Walt71

g00d69 hasn´t posted since july 10th, I hope he is not MIA or POW... I´m really looking after the Mk18 mod0 he was developing along with his SuperM4 shotty and HK430 (futuristic HK416) =P

and an update in this mod, love his police shield and helmets with balaclavas!

Hi all

After long absence i am now back, sorry for that.I have a lot of addons work in late, updates will come in the next days/weeks...

So first,and for waiting, here is a small video trailer about my addon units and the excellent arma III.(first page updated too with video).

Edited by g00d69

YAY! Good to see you back, g00d69! I´m waiting anxiously for all your updates (RPIMA, Hk430/M4 shotty, M107 blackned) and unreleased addons (Mk18 mod 0)

keep up the great work =)

cheers

hi

Here is a small preview of new RPIMa units with new helmets and goggles (reworked from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes) that will be include in next update.

Edited by g00d69

Hi All

Here is a little introduction about next update content :)

So first, a preview about GIGN Units:

1384191668-gign1.png 1384191686-gign2.png

RPIMA units later in the day ......:)

---------- Post added at 14:38 ---------- Previous post was at 13:06 ----------

RPIMA UNITS ....

1384191704-rpima1.png 1384191722-rpima2.png

Update and download link will come later in the day or tomorrow

Mod edit: Please also edit your posts. We don't allow double posting. Its all in the forum rules. ;)

Edited by g00d69

These are by far my favourite models, thank you for sharing such wonderful work, love the rogue spear style units, hats off.