g00d69

French Intervention Forces (GIGN/Raid...)v1.0[ALPHA]

French Intervention Forces (GIGN/1st RPIMA...)V5.0

Here is an addon about French Intervention Forces (GIGN/RPIMa...) Units. (actually addon including GIGN and French 1st RPIMA)

1384191668-gign1.png 1384191686-gign2.png

1384191704-rpima1.png 1384191722-rpima2.png

Changelog v5.0b (Fix)

-Several Fix on ATH helmets models.

-GIGN and RPIMA units are now as Independant Faction

Changelog v5.0

-ATH helmets added (OD and Camo CE)

-Added GIGN/RPIMA items box (in empty>ammo>"GIGN/RPIMA Box")

-Added new ESS tactical goggles with 4 tints version. (Classnames: rpima_goggle_orange, rpima_goggle_black, rpima_goggle_blue,rpima_goggle_green.)

-Added Sniper and Marksman units for RPIMA

-Hk416 replace now all the Famas (from R3F weapons addon)

-Some units removed or replaced.

-Inventory icons updated

-Added factions icons

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V4.0

-Now compatible with Arma 3 Beta

-Added RPIMA Red Beret Unit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V3.0

-Added SAS units with CE camo inspired from French RPIMA SAS units(1st RPIMa,INVEX etc...) with heavy and light equipments in a "2035 version".

In editor you can find units in "Blufor> RPIMa units".

-Hunter vehicle added for GIGN units (Empty>cars> GIGN Hunter).

-Added server key

V2.0

-Assaul helmet completly remake.

-added operator unit

-added tactical goggles item

-shield re-textured and damages resistance increased on full part.

-Now uniform item should work properly with Virtual Ammo system addon

V1.0

General features:

-Units are wearing light and heavy suits with balaclava or assault Helmet removables. Balaclava are based on open sources files from Kiory balaclava addon.

-Including also ballistic shield for heavy units (still need some work about damages).

-For heavy assault units, assault helmet+balaclava are removable but actually in only one part defined as headgear class.

-Assault units with shield only carry shield and don't have weapon yet.

-Flashlight on shield is functional on night.

-Units are configured with weapons from R3F weapons addon and so this addon is required

-In editor you can find units in Blufor> GIGN units and Blufor> RPIMa units[/b

Addons required:

R3F weapons addon

Credits:

-"Jonny's US Army Special Forces template" by Johannes for ATH and ESS tactical .p3d models.

-Kiory balaclava sources.

-R3F weapons addon.

-Modified texture provided by Soronelite for vehicle.

Download link V5.0b(Fix): http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/27729098/file.html

Edited by g00d69
  • Like 1

Enfin des unités de police Francaises !

And a working shield, thank god, I've been using Vant-LM for too long x)

Enfin des unités de police Francaises !

And a working shield, thank god, I've been using Vant-LM for too long x)

Shield works partially ATM, it stops some bullets but at one point it pass through, i must find better values for durability, didn't find yet.

Shield works partially ATM, it stops some bullets but at one point it pass through, i must find better values for durability, didn't find yet.

I wonder if the lame bug from A2 OA still exists in A3 - in A2OA, once the armor of one shield/weapon has worn off, all shields of this type won't stop bullets anymore and pass right through. The VANT-LM also suffered from this bug, rendering shiels pretty useless when using more than one at a time. There was a dev heaven ticket but sadly there wasn't much care.

Great mod just a few pointers;

-it isn't compatible with VAS

-when equipping the sidearm the shield sticks through your head

I wonder if the lame bug from A2 OA still exists in A3 - in A2OA, once the armor of one shield/weapon has worn off, all shields of this type won't stop bullets anymore and pass right through. The VANT-LM also suffered from this bug, rendering shiels pretty useless when using more than one at a time. There was a dev heaven ticket but sadly there wasn't much care.

i don't know but sometimes after few shots ,bulllet reach the man behind despite i put a big armor value

Great mod just a few pointers;

-it isn't compatible with VAS

-when equipping the sidearm the shield sticks through your head

yeah , soldier who carry the shield can't have a weapon in same time, he must drop if he want a weapon, i found it more realistic that he need his two hands for carrying the shield and with a team mate partenership behind him with a weapon. i will try to fix this bug

sorry but what is VAS?

Edited by g00d69

Virtual ammobox system just allows to save gear for faster/easier access its a problem to do with the names or something like that same problem was here but it was fixed, take a look...http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?154041-Hellenic-Armed-Forces-MOD-(HAFM)-Weapons-(v1-13-update)-amp-Units-(v1-0)-ALPHA&p=2384018#post2384018

OK i will fix it for next update.

With virtual ammo box,is the issue only with shield or with headgears also?

i don't like to deliver the bad news, but the shield is almost totally useless.

I made some tests and beside the fact, that the shield becomes "penetrable" after about 3-5 7.62 round hits, it only has a very small area, where it actually "blocks" the bullet.

Rest of the shield (whole head and a large upper torso area) is just texture and bullets will just fly through. AI will almost need the exact same time to kill you (compared to no shield),

as they generally aim for the head.

Here a picture with a red square, indicating the actual "protected" area.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/106806270/GBB%20Files/gign_shield.jpg

Please fix, i was really looking forward to edit some cool house/facility breach mini missions..

Nice job dude :)

(Beau travail).

Ive not tested the shield but the helmets work its just the uniforms vests also work

i don't like to deliver the bad news, but the shield is almost totally useless.

I made some tests and beside the fact, that the shield becomes "penetrable" after about 3-5 7.62 round hits, it only has a very small area, where it actually "blocks" the bullet.

Rest of the shield (whole head and a large upper torso area) is just texture and bullets will just fly through. AI will almost need the exact same time to kill you (compared to no shield),

as they generally aim for the head.

Here a picture with a red square, indicating the actual "protected" area.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/106806270/GBB%20Files/gign_shield.jpg

Please fix, i was really looking forward to edit some cool house/facility breach mini missions..

thank for your report i am actually working on the issue

Nice job dude :)

(Beau travail).

Ive not tested the shield but the helmets work its just the uniforms vests also work

ok thank you i think i found where is the poblem

i am also actually working on another unit type for next update and with new balaclava...

1367522289-arma3-2013-05-02-21-12-57-74.png 1367522278-arma3-2013-05-02-21-14-54-67.png 1367522269-arma3-2013-05-02-21-15-01-80.png

Edited by g00d69

I noticed the shields don't have a shadow, or is it just me ?

That would be great if you could do them :-p

some more pictures with new neck protector in leather

1367756682-arma3-2013-05-05-14-07-18-70.png

1367756700-arma3-2013-05-05-14-07-25-56.png

1367756715-arma3-2013-05-05-14-09-15-57.png

Tres bien, monseiur!! :) Really good quality units