Sign in to follow this  
Hub

[FIXED] Wasteland Mod on DEV

One of our regulars (AgentRev) took it upon himself to fix the 404Wasteland mod for ArmA 3 on the DEV version.

Check out our server, just filter for TeamPlayerGaming.com. Enjoy.

Thanks for not sharing...

it's very nice...

you could just go on his server, it will give you the mission and then you have it.

Well, I wasn't sure what the rules were on BI forums about posting .pbo's and repositories on the forums, but more specifically outside the user mission section. If you go to TeamPlayerGaming.com, you can find the files there.

Wait , Wait, Wait ... One minute... Wasteland is a Mod? I thought is was just a mission/gameplay type..

Wait , Wait, Wait ... One minute... Wasteland is a Mod? I thought is was just a mission/gameplay type..
I've seen at least one positive review of the alpha that believed that too. :lol:

as long as the original author(s) of the Wasteland approve such modifications (unless they already did it by default)

as long as the original author(s) of the Wasteland approve such modifications (unless they already did it by default)

Seeing as there was a thread with some drama between the "404 wasteland" guys and the russian guy who claims to be the original author, who knows who actually holds the rights to make that decision?

Well, DomUK hasn't said anything, nor has it been edited/deleted/modified by their moderators... That, and they also said they would not be updating it until A3 hits beta - so, we had a guy do it himself. The vehicle respawner (after vehicles have blown up) is not working, and we are currently working on it. Vehicles do spawn in with weapons, though. The link I'm posting is my post over there at 404, which links to the repository and .pbo - and AgentRev gave me a list of the changes he did.

http://www.404games.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/2212-fixed-wasteland-for-arma-3/