Sign in to follow this  
fackstah

Loot in all buildings Stratis Template

I used

method and placed loot in all buildings in Stratis as a template for easy merging with other missions

each "plot" of loot has 3 invisible helipads 1 for items 1 for weps 1 for ammo

they all have a 50% chance of spawning currently

and are currently set to .05m height to ensure they are above the floor in buildings (still need fine tuning in some spots)

*to mass edit changes use a html editor or something of the like i used Dreamweaver 8 with the find and replace function you can edit 1000's of lines of code in one swoop

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?20j82i4qg5lb9v9

Change height with

[getPos this select 0,getPos this select 1,0.50]; ";

this isnt the cleanest or best method but Figured i would share as i don't get much use out of it since i only work on 1 mission lately lol

Cheers ,

Fackstah

Edited by fackstah

method and placed loot in all buildings in Stratis as a template for easy merging with other missions

each "plot" of loot has 3 invisible helipads 1 for items 1 for weps 1 for ammo

they all have a 50% chance of spawning currently

and are currently set to .05m height to ensure they are above the floor in buildings (still need fine tuning in some spots)

*to mass edit changes use a html editor or something of the like i used Dreamweaver 8 with the find and replace function you can edit 1000's of lines of code in one swoop

Change height with

this isnt the cleanest or best method but Figured i would share as i don't get much use out of it since i only work on 1 mission lately lol

Cheers ,

Fackstah

Why not use the buildingPos command? It worked well with Arma 2 buildings.