Sign in to follow this  
lsp

Modern U.S. military

When is someone going to come out with a modern version of the U.S. Army with proper gear? There has been greeks, asains, british, danish, spanish, canucks, Russians and probably more that I've missed. And with proper load outs too, If I see one more mod with U.S. Army infantry carrying marine gear with m16a4's I'm going to scream.( lot of that in arma 2). With proper unit names and proper squad/platoon make up.

Not going to happen. Us Army just isnt sexy enough, MARINES, and SEALs, we have have to put our gear together using the canadian mod lol.

Well there is an addon request thread, which is where this should have been posted.

Second, I may or may not have something along the lines of that as a work in progress. But it's going to be awhile since everything is being remade (textures, models, etc.). So maybe in time there will be something of quality coming out.

The tools are available for anyone to download and use and make whatever they want, that includes yourself.

The tools are available for anyone to download and use and make whatever they want, that includes yourself.

Ding ding ding ding

Arent we tierd of US,USMC yet?, feels like they are in every game now days.

When is someone going to come out with a modern version of the U.S. Army with proper gear? There has been greeks, asains, british, danish, spanish, canucks, Russians and probably more that I've missed. And with proper load outs too, If I see one more mod with U.S. Army infantry carrying marine gear with m16a4's I'm going to scream.( lot of that in arma 2). With proper unit names and proper squad/platoon make up.

BI Tools for getting it in game, Photoshop for texturing, 3DS Max for your modeling. and just because i'm nice, tut's to make it all work

Let us know when you're done, Enjoy.

we are also in most conflicts in RL nowadays :P we enjoy war^^

Which makes me tried and bored of most WAR themed games because US is bloody everywhere.

Don't see a problem with them in ArmA. Great equipment, lots of high-tech toys. Provides for a more versatile gameplay than just straightforward gun shooting.

U already have US in armed assault, arma 2 and every fps/war game actually available (including WW2) isn't this enough ?

Why is this thread still even open? There's an addon request thread for this. No need for yet ANOTHER request thread.

Exactly what I said in the first reply.