Sign in to follow this  
calvinrox

global banned on arma 2 going over to arma 3

Hey does anyone know if i am global banned on arma 2 will i be global banned on arma 3

Well if you deserved to be globally banned on ArmA 2 then I would say yes, you should be globally banned on Arma 3. But probably not since you'll be running a new key.

If you get Globally banned on that key though, kiss goodbye to your steam account. ;)

Wasnt me who got the global banned was brothers old account but back to my question i will not be automaticly banned on Arma 3 unless caught cheating again ?

There is no way to trace your new account as far as I know, so yes there will be no auto ban, until you are caught cheating, which will happen. So easiest way to not get banned is to not cheat (no idea why script kiddies cheat anyway, the game isn't hard at all, alls your doing is ruining others fun and also your own).

;2384875']alls your doing is ruining others fun

That's why they do it

That's why they do it

That's why a global ban should be a global ban across all (Arma) games.

That's why a global ban should be a global ban across all (Arma) games.

But you'll always get the mongos who download some fake PC-boost software which steals their CD-Key and to get banned from all Arma games because of that would simply suck..

;2384864']

If you get Globally banned on that key though' date=' kiss goodbye to your steam account. ;)[/quote']

What?

What?

At least you can't have A3 on that account again. For other games, doesn't matter.

;2384864']

If you get Globally banned on that key though' date=' kiss goodbye to your steam account. ;)[/quote']

Steam doesn't ban accounts because of key bans. Just no ArmA3 MP on that specific account.

For a cheater to get back in the game will be the same as it is now. Just make a new steam account (takes 1 minute) and buy the game again.

At least key bans make sure more copies of ArmA3 will be sold.

What?

That part of my previous post, means kiss goodbye to the steam account using Arma 3, not a full on steam account ban.

Wasnt me who got the global banned was brothers old account but back to my question i will not be automaticly banned on Arma 3 unless caught cheating again ?

If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that.....

think about the question you asked from another players point of view..

joe is enjoying playing a nice team coop game and along comes some child mind who thinks it's funny

to destroy everyones game experience for his own demented humor.

YES you should be banned or worse.

cheating to test sp missions is one thing.

cheating online to completely desTroy a video game for everyone else who are actually trying hard to play fair is

>> FKN LAME DUDE. <<

Hey does anyone know if i am global banned on arma 2 will i be global banned on arma 3

Probably not, to be safe buy A3 with another steam account

And what about local ban? I was banned for having(not using but only having in my game folder script that spawns weapon crate). So if ill buy arma3 with same steam account will i be able to play there again?

... i will not be automaticly banned on Arma 3 unless caught cheating again ?

You wont get banned from Arma3 unless you are caught cheating again. :rolleyes:

/facepalms

Edited by Iceman77

And what about local ban? I was banned for having(not using but only having in my game folder script that spawns weapon crate). So if ill buy arma3 with same steam account will i be able to play there again?

Here is an idea, don't play the game period. That goes for any other cheating fucker out there. Sorry, I really do feel they have no place in the game and especially on these forums.

To everyone else, I love you all!

Do not exploit or cheat. It's especially pointless since playing the game properly is way more fun... :wink_o:

If you've been engaged in such actions, you have no reason to expect anyone to help you. It's entirely your own responsibility.

With that being said, if you buy a new copy of Arma 3 on steam, you will be able to play. This might change though, if VAC gets implemented and steam accounts will be bound to it.