Sign in to follow this  
Potstickers

ARMA 3 Alpha "THE NEW STRATIS LIFE VERSION/MOD" *READ*

Hello my name is Potstickers, If you were a fan or enjoyed playing of ARMA 2/OA/CO Takistani Life, Life in Zagrabad, City life v1-3 and Cherno Life and enjoy RPG mods/addons then this new sever would be right for you!

WE ARE MAKING a new server that will host (as some of you already heard of it) ARMA 3 Stratis life 0.3.3 it's focus is to rebuild those RPG mods/addons seen in ARMA 2. When ARMA 3 Stratis Life came out it was new and very buggy, but soon got popular and became more and more fun. We took it a started tweaking it ourselves to make it even more than it was before. And to continue to make it more and more fun!

SERVER: we will tell you the full details on when the server is coming out and what the password will be. For any other information add Francis Cummings on steam. Or reply to this thread.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 02:00 ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 ----------

O and just as a reminder we will be resealing in about a week or so, if you want to see anything new added to the current version of Stratis Life 0.3.3 let us know.

Thanks again!

*releasing :P

Edited by Potstickers

Will the Stratis Life be compatible to the Beta and Final Version of ArmA III?

Will the Stratis Life be compatible to the Beta and Final Version of ArmA III?

Probably not. The reason being is according to BIS when the beta/full game come out it will have a different map so. Unless the keep Stratis in the beta and full game then, the add-on should work.

But I guarantee you that if we won't be able to play "Stratis Life" on beta/full game, then we will most definitely make "New_Map_Name_Life"

Hope that answers your question.

---------- Post added at 02:46 ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 ----------

Correction: I'm pretty sure Stratis will still be available in the beta/full game, but it probably won't be played as much as the beta/full game map(s).

Either way we will find a way to make "_________Life"

---------- Post added at 02:48 ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 ----------

*releasing :P

Sup guys ! First : I downloaded the Stratis Life 0.3.3 , so all credits going to Caïden , ZannaZa and Ygluf .Special thanks for the awesome work !!!

I'm modifing the mission to add more stuff like shop and more content

all the map is currently changing cause i want to be perfect .( Money system , name job , job location and more )

i want to introduce 2-3 flag capture for gang territory (thats mean if gang named X want the X BASE u must captur it but if gang named Y want the X ÈBASE they must fight the X gang and after the fight is done the flag can be captured !

gang territory is not up actualy but im working on it

TEAMSPEAK INFO : actually i didnt have but im working to get 1 (im lonely i need to admin my server , script my mission , trying to add more guy and the First goal : Have fun to play ) so let me time and i will

I rent a 24/7 Markmods games server some times i set a password and some times not , i would prefer set 1 but dont have enough people actually to let the pass up

Big Thanks to Caïden , ZannaZa ,Ygluf to coded it and allow us to edit the mission Big Thanks to Mr.White_shadow , Rypcord and Potsticker helping me

Thanks to you for reading this Thread Enjoy and have fun!! i will continu to post here talking about this Stratis Life

For the password ADD ME ON STEAM : Francis Cummings (if not work try) frankyrapy

HOST : FRANCE ET QUEBEC ADD ME ON STEAM : FrancisCummings

Edited by francis