Sign in to follow this  
lordprimate

Enter beta acess code to unlock private betas

Hello all,

I just happened to check on the ARMA 3 ALPHA - Properties, Beta Tab. and I saw a spot to enter a pass code to get the beta.?.?. I don't know if it is live, I am curious if some people here have already got the "password". If so is it about the "BETA" or is it the server.exe??

Looks like the beta is just around the corner!

Its probably a build for internal testing with more content and/or for other "special" people (e.g. Dslyecxi)

The release date for the the Beta was already discussed on these forums.

SITREP #00006 "[...]is the start of Beta in Q2[...]"

The Beta will most likely start at the end of June, that's then the Alpha Lite ends (18th June)

in one of earlier Dslyecxi videos, there were tanks and stuff, so i guess he already has some "advanced" build to toy with :)

also id like to add that you shouldnt think of it as a beta, steam just dont have other tab than that (it had to be called that)

I haven't "tested" the alpha for 2 weeks now, due to the "bis_fnc_mp-incident", but I had have a similar idea: Only when you have finished the 4 Singleplayermissions (Showcases) , you becomes invited to the betatests. That should become true for all the alpha-light players, too.

It's just a suggestion. :rolleyes:

in one of earlier Dslyecxi videos, there were tanks and stuff, so i guess he already has some "advanced" build to toy with :)

Dslyecxi works for Bohemia, right? He probably has access to all of the builds, including those that have all assets already implemented

also id like to add that you shouldnt think of it as a beta, steam just dont have other tab than that (it had to be called that)

yep, it's just Steam's "betas" tab. the password box might just be a new standard for the betas tab as well

Dslyecxi works for Bohemia, right? He probably has access to all of the builds, including those that have all assets already implemented

As far as i know Dslyecxi isnt an employee of BIS. He is however the owner of a great community website called ShackTac.

Dslyexci is a contractor of Bohemia. AFAIK he did some work for VBS2 too - official VBS2 trailer videos are mostly his work.

Edited by metalcraze

He is also a teaser man for BIS, (thinks back to his TIR5 picture :q: before it was released)

Got a serious beef with the guy. Tried discussing Oculus Rift on one of his Youtube videos where he has a jet duel using TrackIR and he basically refused to actually raise valid reasons why TrackIR will still be better than Oculus Rift and he instantly blocked me. Like really... can't even have a decent discussion with the guy. Lame man is lame.

Got a serious beef with the guy. Tried discussing Oculus Rift on one of his Youtube videos where he has a jet duel using TrackIR and he basically refused to actually raise valid reasons why TrackIR will still be better than Oculus Rift and he instantly blocked me. Like really... can't even have a decent discussion with the guy. Lame man is lame.

You have gone quite off topic, also no need to make accusations about some one. Perhaps its best this thread is closed before it goes off more off topic.

Dude if you discussed with him like you discuss on these forums then I´m really not surprised.

How to get any Codes for the private Beta ?

Sorry, but you got about as much chance of getting a Beta access code as chip shotting the One ring into the fires of Mt. Doom.

it's super secret thing which isn't there ... it's all Your imagination :p {really}

...but Muppet Babies taught me the power of my imagination could do anything...so long as it involved stock footage from old black and white films....

Does this mean dracula will be fighting the wolfman on Altis?

it's super secret thing which isn't there ... it's all Your imagination :p {really}

Must be my ageing eyes then. :bounce3:

super secret thing which isn't there

I tried those words as is, scrambled, and reversed. It keeps saying "Invalid Code"!!!

try pass: isnotadayz

Maybe it's another ARG, he might have meant

super secret thinga majig which isn't there

Private beta fella's, the highlighted word gives it away, you haven't been notified of testing it you are not part of the lucky few. Wait for Public beta. Even if some of you are lucky to find the code you'll be moaning about not being able to join servers :p

;2387875']Private beta fella's' date=' the highlighted word gives it away, you haven't been notified of testing it you are not part of the lucky few[/quote']

Goddamn one-percenters!

I guess even if someone somehow gets the PW he won´t be able to play it for long. BIS should have insight to how many people play each branch because of steam. I guess they would notice if their splendid branch suddenly had one user more :p