Sign in to follow this  
skidkid6

Loading issues

Hey all. I have finally got around to playing the career mode and I took a break for the past two weeks. Im now trying to continue where I left off but the only place I can continue is at the heliport... I clearly remember completing "A government situation" and after that my only option is "Heliport". When I continue it brings me back to the first contract. I can replay the missions I have completed but I cannot revert. Any suggestions?

If I understood correctly in the menu before you start the career the last option is Heliport. Well that is something normal when you play this mission "A government situation" or any other private contracts. You just continue, start the game, press escape, then go contracts and then choose the next contract, the one without a check. And the game continues...

when I hit escape I went to the Heliport options and found what you are talking about. Some how it must have over written my save because it is starting me back at the beginning. lame... Thanks for the help

No problem. Now a couple of questions:

Can you go talk to your brother at the office or maybe at the business manager at the heliport?

Where are these people? Do they exist? Cause if the manager is there then some saved content is saved:).

Have you placed any patches on your game before you continued the game?

Or have you altered the take on helicopters files directory?

P.S.If things don't go well before you uninstall and re-install your game completely keep a copy of your saved games and after you have re-installed it you could place the old saves so as, if it is just a bug, not to lose what you have accomplished so far. Or try repairing the game via the setup.exe.