Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

Hellenic Armed Forces MOD (HAFM) - Weapons (v1.13 update) & Units (v1.0) [ALPHA]

Are your models without the Ir strobe? And do you know where i can find the download?

Edited by brad7

Are your models without the Ir strobe? And do you know where i can find the download?

IR strobe ? download for what ? I'm not sure of what are you talking about ...

Ignore the ir strobe was talking about a different model. Download for the helmet samples..

Yeh, i tried that but i think the links are down alltogether..is there anyway you could post the model im just waiting to get my hands on it and texture it so i can post it alongside my other textures?

Yeh, i tried that but i think the links are down alltogether..is there anyway you could post the model im just waiting to get my hands on it and texture it so i can post it alongside my other textures?

ok ... tell me what exactly you want to do using PM instead of public posting here .... I'll try to help you if possible.

aplion iam not getting sounds to the m4 only the mp5 indeed is there a fix for this thanx great mod

aplion iam not getting sounds to the m4 only the mp5 indeed is there a fix for this thanx great mod

I haven't released any update after BIS last patch ... so it is logical that you have no sounds ... after my next release this issue will be solved ...

thanx aplion great mod

Thanx man ... appreciate your heads up.

Congrats!

Great Mod!

Another step forward for Arma III

:)

Congrats!

Great Mod!

Another step forward for Arma III

:)

Thanks man ... appreciated.

Any chance for an update? Most weapons are great modeled, but ceased working..

There is a problem with BIS new sniper rifles ... they don't work on dedicated servers (any mission includes them is unplayable).

My M107 sniper rifle inherits from these weapons class, so as soon BIS will correct the problem I'll release an update also.

Probably in a few days when Beta will be out.