Sign in to follow this  
SomeGuyWithARock

When a vote is Called for how do players vote yay or nay?

I understand how to start a vote I.e> #kick playername etc, but how do players then respond with their votes? Do they do so by typing the same thing, #kick playername? The reason I'm asking is because we (me and my fellow players) saw players intentionally tking (upwards of -50 points) on the TDM servers, plus we encountered an obnoxious potty-mouthed troll who would not shut up for a moment for multiple rounds. I asked the admin later on and he didn't know how it was done either. Thanks for your help.

Thanks, but I've read that but, apparently, it only mentions starting a vote, not how other players are able to respond to the vote just called (at least it doesn't seem to make a distinction). Do they also just have to type the same command used to initiate the vote? Thanks for getting back to me.

You aren't "starting a vote", you are just voting. So yes, everyone must enter "#vote kick X"

Thank you for improving my understanding. Hopefully, the thresholds on these servers isn't terribly high as it seems no one else on the servers knew how to respond to my vote kick. At least now I can let them know what to type. BTW, do you have to use the command channel or will any channel do for the vote kick? Thanks.