Sign in to follow this  
Covert_Death

whats been going on with alpha? I can't play

shun me if you must but the last few days every time i try to play multiplayer, there are maybe 15 servers and if i join one its just a permanent black screen and I can't play... I assume im not the only one due to the small server population size. any word?

There's been an infection going on that causes everyone in the server to fly up into the air and die each time they respawn, so that's why there's little servers left. Look around in the forums and you can find out more about the infection. As for your black screen, I'm not sure why you're getting that. I'd recommend you just update to the DEV edition until they get their update out for the stable build.

shun me if you must but the last few days every time i try to play multiplayer, there are maybe 15 servers and if i join one its just a permanent black screen and I can't play... I assume im not the only one due to the small server population size. any word?

We have 2 servers running, both are password protected until this losers 15 minutes of fame blows over. Search Graves yard in the server list and find us in teamspeak (search graves yard again). and we will get you hooked up.

Problem is that the dev build fix has disabled a lot of existing missions that use the vehicle scripts. For the most part, Wasteland, which is running on 4+ of the top 10 Arma3 servers is now broke. That mission alone has been responsible for quite a number of alpha sales. Until things are resolved, new sales are gone.