Sign in to follow this  
Neus

Beta - release date?

So just be sure. Is it better to get the ArmA III ALPHA and wait for the beta, or is it better just to wait for the actual game? (I also fixed my internet speed by resetting the Gigabite data)

Well it all depends how much do You want to spend :P. Beta and Final will be more expensive.

So just be sure. Is it better to get the ArmA III ALPHA and wait for the beta, or is it better just to wait for the actual game? (I also fixed my internet speed by resetting the Gigabite data)
Alpha buyers get all of the beta and final release content and patches for free, so if you see yourself getting the full game anytime soon within or after Q3 2013, then there's no reason (except more money in BI's pockets) not to buy it now with the steep alpha discount. ;)

well you can buy now for less money and accept whatever they give you at launch, or wait for launch to see what the final release is going to be like and decide only then (features, performance).

Ok. I think that solves all of my problems. Thanks guys, your the best. :yay:

Cheers and Good Luck BI Devolopement Team!

Ranwer

well you can buy now for less money and accept whatever they give you at launch, or wait for launch to see what the final release is going to be like and decide only then (features, performance).

Or you can go the golden way and buy the supporter edition. Not because of all those goodies (actually you get the whole Arma series for free), but because you'll support BI and have that little hope that they are actually listen to a few of our long waited suggestions/features this time and doing a awesome game at final release point with very good ratings as a result.

that little hope that they are actually listen to a few of our long waited suggestions/features this time and doing a awesome game at final release point with very good ratings as a result.

Hope, what is it? In Latvia only suffering. You must hallucinate from malnourish. Such is life.

I hope more optimization on BETA version, nothing more.

Enviado desde mi LG Optimus L5-E612g usando Tapatalk 2

isnt steam a worldwide launch?

are you going to die in 2014?

Hahahaa