Sign in to follow this  
lentpjove

Master of the Dagger

Can anyone give me a walkthrough of this mission? I managed to get to the part where i have to destroy the bridge but it seems impossible. A tank with some infantry attack me from behind and if I try to drive the ammo truck on the bridge the russians on the other side blow almost as soon as i drive onto the bridge.:butbut: Any help would be appreciated.

Before the second checkpoint, there is an empty T-34 by the side of the road which you can take and use to lay waste to all Russians near the bridge, and the bridge itself. You can get in and take the tank even though the Russian crew is standing there by a fire, because you are in disguise as a Russian.

However, please describe your experiences at the second checkpoint where you have to fight. There is a major bug in the mission at that point where your vehicle is locked when the cutscene with the Russian sentry starts, and is never unlocked.

I exited the car before the second checkpoint talked to the guys and then killed them.

The bug is that if you are in the car when you reach the checkpoint, the car is locked and won't unlock, so the rest of your squad, including Walther, are trapped inside, and you can't enter, so the mission must be aborted or reverted.

Posting for a member from IF Fan forums about his issues with the mission, i will quote what he says:

hi everyone, I ve completed all targets just destroyed russian radar. And now? the level never end i m blocked Anyone know why? another bug?

Member's name is teschiorosa

So anyone who plays Iron front able to complete the mission why its blocked, does he need to revert and try it again?