FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

3 hours ago, john1 said:

Ai doesn`t  seem to be able to use the NASAMS -system.Is this working as of yet?

Where do I go wrong - Control-T and R  and T ,right?     thanks

NASAMS is provided as a complex/group of systems which operate autonomously according to threats. Additionally, you (player) can manually control one of those turrets (NASAMS Launcher) from the FCS (NASAMS Station).
So, AI should be able to use the NASAMS System since it's used by AI by default. Could you be more explicit?

On 6/6/2017 at 1:59 PM, jabbabzh said:

My team leader want to make us spawn in the BAM (so nice ship).

Is it possible? cause he is on editor but always spawn in water..

It should respawn in top of deck if you put it over the deck.. but there is a script which is usefull for this:
FFAA_fnc_bam_montar

Ai doesn`t  seem to be able to use the NASAMS -system.Is this working as of yet?

How do I lock targets in this?  That`s all.   thnx

1 minute ago, john1 said:

How do I lock targets in this?  That`s all.   thnx

Once you are inside a NASAMS Launcher yes, T/R (default keys to lock) should work.

To be honest since the new sensor overhaul Idk if this is working aswell, I will check when possible.

Will this be able to use the Datalink system too? That would make it very effective...

1 minute ago, john1 said:

Will this be able to use the Datalink system too? That would make it very effective...

Not at this moment.

Later update?

That way ,we would only need one plane that discover anything that flies with radar on max.

I'm a little late to find this map but what an extraordinarily nice piece of work. Thank you guys for taking the time, and for sharing it. It's just awesome. I'm speechless!

• Like 1

Found some pretty game breaking AI bugs on Lythium. Running latest Lythium and JBAD version. Posted on JBAD GitHub, just wanted to make you aware of this.

3 hours ago, WO1 Halverson said:

Found some pretty game breaking AI bugs on Lythium. Running latest Lythium and JBAD version. Posted on JBAD GitHub, just wanted to make you aware of this.

Hope to fix in the last version .

Thanks

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Greenberet40 said:

Hope to fix in the last version .

Thanks

tested with 1.5 steam version, no CUP terrains. Same bug still happens.

Guys, I've been a massive fan of your work for some time now. I've seen a post on your website back from 2016 about work on an EC135. Is that still planned to be included in the mod as I've not seen any of mention of it?

Cheers

Huge fan of the map, thank you for all your hard work. One question though

this quote:

'Pay special attention when patrolling in the north of the map, it is quite dangerous'

What does it mean! I've looked all over and cant find anything out of the ordinary, do you have any more clues? Or am I reading too much into it?

Thanks again!

On 29/6/2017 at 8:38 PM, Mickyleitor said:

To be honest since the new sensor overhaul Idk if this is working aswell, I will check when possible.

Checked @john1, Last sensor update broke the NASAMS Launcher locking/fire system. Reported in our feedback tracker.

Thus due to this, all already deployed NASAMS are practically useless until a fix is released :/

On 3/7/2017 at 11:21 PM, p_siddy said:

I've seen a post on your website back from 2016 about work on an EC135. Is that still planned to be included in the mod as I've not seen any of mention of it?

It's not planned, it's already in work in progress ;)

• Like 1

Can anybody confirm whether there is a view distance limit on Lythium?

Better question: Is anybody experiencing 1000m viewdistances and if so, how were they overcome?

On 7/10/2017 at 8:59 AM, anfo said:

Can anybody confirm whether there is a view distance limit on Lythium?

Better question: Is anybody experiencing 1000m viewdistances and if so, how were they overcome?

I am experiencing the same issue. And on top of that there seem to be a grass and tree limiter of some sort on the map. The grass for instance does have a "view distance" of around 10-20m, looks very strange while flying over the terrain. I have tested all sorts of parameters both in ACE (View Distance Limiter) and vanilla graphic settings without any sort of change. Is this "hardcoded" on the map to save performance mayhaps? I might be able to provide a short clip demonstrating the issue if that is needed. 

Other than that, fantastic map! Thanks in advance! :D 

I regularly run Lythium at 10km view distance without issues (in fact it performs fantastically) so I don't believe there to be a viewdistance limit.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, tpw said:

I regularly run Lythium at 10km view distance without issues (in fact it performs fantastically) so I don't believe there to be a viewdistance limit.

Can confirm, always have view distance set to 10km and no issues.

3 hours ago, tpw said:

2 hours ago, WO1 Halverson said:

Can confirm, always have view distance set to 10km and no issues.

Are you fellas running on dedicated servers per chance?

58 minutes ago, anfo said:

Are you fellas running on dedicated servers per chance?

No mate, SP only.