FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

AMAZING map guys, absolutely love it!!!

Great work!!

Can't wait to try it out. You guys should probably make a new thread for the island in the A&M complete section :D

Ugh...away from my gaming computer for at least a week and this beautiful looking terrain is released!

Any videos showing the new terrain would certainly be appreciated. Congrats on the great-looking release!

Very nice map, some new buildings very cool, airbase is nice too.

Two small bad points, sat texture is strange and JBAD requirement is less cool (I would have liked cup dependance).

But good work, continue like that

• Like 1

Looking amazing!

1 minute ago, Jack Ost said:

sat texture is strange

Yes indeed, looks like it is not loading properly, and flickers sometimes

Amazing looking map ....and since it is that big  it will be very nice for using vehicles, especially helicopters but also drones and even jets :)

Well done !!

Hi FFAA team. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the ALiVE mod, but I do map indexing for them to ensure their mod is compatible with community maps.

Unfortunately, it appears to me your team has decided to "obfuscate" or block the PBO's. Specifically "lythium.pbo." This is preventing me from making your map compatible with ALiVE. Would it be possible to send me an unblocked version of the map (in a PM, which of course I'll keep private) or that PBO so I can index your beautiful map for ALiVE for the community?

Thanks for the hard work. I just took a walk around Lythium and it's glorious. 

• Like 4

I have been flying around this map all night. It is beautiful! Fantastic! Thank you for this map!

After spending a lot of time flying/walking around the map. Can say this is the best map in Arma 3! Congratulations guys. Look forward to doing a deployment on it at the 4th Infantry Brigade and looking forward to what else FFAA has to offer.

Congrats on the realease guys. Nice piece of art you guys delivered there.:f:

one thing, look at the rpt, you will find a lot of "strange convex components" and "Config class missing" in there, something to fix with a patch later.

and by the way putting camp fires and training targets on a map looks good, but because these are mission objects they will produce RPT spam and can´t be used as they were intended,

maybe think about deleting them and let the mission maker place them via mission file.

Regards

Chaser

• Like 2

Been looking forward to trying this out for ages, looks great. 

Are you guys planning on doing a cup maps version that removes the jbad dependency as its now part of cup, like the dya map guy did? 

• Like 4

Does anyone know if the JBAD doors problem is affecting this map?  I'm still downloading it :(

Apparently not :D

Anyways this map is absolutely fantastic!   I love what you guys did with the cave system.

13 hours ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Hi FFAA team. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the ALiVE mod, but I do map indexing for them to ensure their mod is compatible with community maps.

Unfortunately, it appears to me your team has decided to "obfuscate" or block the PBO's. Specifically "lythium.pbo." This is preventing me from making your map compatible with ALiVE. Would it be possible to send me an unblocked version of the map (in a PM, which of course I'll keep private) or that PBO so I can index your beautiful map for ALiVE for the community?

Thanks for the hard work. I just took a walk around Lythium and it's glorious. 

Seconded!

We are chomping at the bit to get this indexed for ALiVE. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, autigergrad said:

Seconded!

We are chomping at the bit to get this indexed for ALiVE. 

Could not agree more - I love community made maps and this looks fantastic, the only issue is not being able to index this map for the ALiVE mod.  Please consider plans to include this or make the download version accessible for a third party to index the map for the use of the ALiVE mod.

Many thanx for all the man hours that go into such a project - the community is truly thankful!!

REAPER

• Like 2

Yea thanks Sargken,  I was curious of this also as some of the buildings seem to be duplicated. Im assuming different classnames so you would need both packs if your using CUP terrains.

Shrike

111_SOG_Shrike_Signature.png

Thanks for the work team, awesome terrain. Little overview from me :)

• Like 2

Apparently the new forum system doesn't seem to have the in-thread post search option, so I'll just ask.

Map looks lovely, is there any chance you guys could make a CUP_Terrains (and not JBAD) dependency version?

• Like 1

......what's Spanish for "this map is f*****g breathtaking" :thumbs-up:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Evil Organ said:

......what's Spanish for "this map is f*****g breathtaking" :thumbs-up:

esta mapa es asombrosa

• Like 3