FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

That terrain looks awesome thats some really good work :icon_biggrin: definitely excited for the release of this 

The terrain, damn it is awesome! And the new buildings you have made give it a real middle eastern feeling, they are really detailed. It is something that i'm really wanting for when i read that for the lighting problems it will be abandoned was a really bad news, i'm really glad to see that is nearly ready (or maybe I'm wrong it's just that the title of the video is "final" so i guess that it is nearly finished)

I have an error that prevents me from loading my mission on our server an idea  ? 

20:06:09 Warning Message: Script \ffaa_ar_zodiac\script\lightbar.sqf not found

Brilliant video for the terrain guys. Great job. I'm looking forward to getting a chance to experience it. You can tell a lot of love went into it, and really REALLY nice touch in the final shot.

I have a question for you guys, referring to the mission "liberation_chernarus_winter", that you made/ported.

i'm trying to do that, too, but having an issue with the "invisible helipads" that lay all around on this map.

so with these objects in the way, it is impossible to build an FOB, for you need object-free places in order to do that.

how do i get around this issue? how did you do that?

please, help me.

11 hours ago, madpat3 said:

I have a question for you guys, referring to the mission "liberation_chernarus_winter", that you made/ported.

please, help me.

We didn't make that mission. Unable to help you.
Contact the mission maker of that mission to resolve your issue.

• Like 1

Greetings, 

I love the BAM! however seems like the interior lights are still extremely bright.  Any plans to Reduce the Class Reflectors  ambient or intensity ? Pretty unplayable on the inside of the BAM at night due to white out..

Not seen this addressed

Thanks

Shrike

111_SOG_Shrike_Signature.png

Hey, awesome mod ! The details, i'm thoroughly impressed. 

A few things tho, the lights on the B.A.M at night, damn thats bright, can barely see anything.

The NASAMS, is there a way to load that back onto the truck?

And a question, there are two canons on the sides of the BAM, Bushmaster ish guns. How do you use them? Or are they not functional?

Anyways, great mod, love it!

On 4/4/2017 at 9:10 PM, shrike88 said:

I love the BAM! however seems like the interior lights are still extremely bright.

18 minutes ago, Derek Thompson said:

A few things tho, the lights on the B.A.M at night, damn thats bright, can barely see anything.

The issue with BAM's lights has been fixed in our dev version.

The NASAMS, is there a way to load that back onto the truck?

As you aren't allowed to "drive" the NASAMS Launcher, the only way to load it into the truck is via script. However with M250 NASAMS Launcher truck you should be able to load the launcher manually by an action into the back of the truck.

How do you use them? Or are they not functional?

Go to the Command bridge and get into the seats. Choose one of the Mk-38 guns (arrow left-right key) and select "Take control". Have fun.

I'm soo ready for Lythium!! Great work!!

Its huge, mountainous, and has some decent sized settlements. Looks like it could be the Clafgan 2.0. Can't wait! 

Looks soo big, can't wait!!

Wow, release is really close. Finally something to replace all the older Afghanistan maps :D

• Like 2

looks like a lot of terrain to explore, can't wait

Anyone else having a problem with the workshop version of FFAA? It throws up an error, and all the soldiers spawn with no weapons. No weapons in the arsenal either. Vehicles seem okay though..

New map looks awesome!

Hi guys,
After 3 years of development, we are pleased to present our beloved map "Lythium".

Description
The map replicate the tribal areas of Afghanistan, crossed by a large valley that runs over the map. You will find two main cities, aside from the villages or smaller towns, both oriented on north and south of the map with their respective airfields. The map name comes from the main route linking those two provinces in which all the operating of the Spanish armed forces in Afghanistan took place between 2002-2015 to secure the route between Badghis and Bala Murghad.

Technical Details

• GRID: 2048X2048
  • Cell size: 10 Meters
  • Terrain size: 20480x20480 (400 Km²)
  • Sat Mask: 10240x10240
  • Satelital Image resolution: 20480x20480
  • Number of objects: 1.171.028
  • Additional requirements: JBAD buildings

Characteristics

• Two airports with ther respective bases located at North and South.
  • The main base "Regimiento44" has it's own training camp.
  • Four towns at Northwest, Southeast and South where you can enjoy as well.
  • Five main valleys all around the map.
  • Road network interconnected throughout the map.
  • Three little FOBs located into the North and central zone.
  • Many small rural areas and villages spread over several points of the map.
  • And many things to be discovered...

Credits and Thanks to:

Spoiler

• Bushlurker for the support (in memmorial), rest in peace bro.
  • Fabio_chavez for his help with the lighting system (I know it was a nightmare...)
  • M1lkm8n & Smokedog for the Jbad Buildings.

FFAA MOD Team :

• LOBO - 3D MODELER /TEXTURES
  • MICKY -TECHNICAL ARTIST
  • IBAN - 3D MODELER
  • PELOTON- SENIOR PROGRAMMER
  • CROW - PROGRAMMER
  • ABI- ADVANCED PROGRAMMER
  • BENAMAINA -COMMUNITY MANAGER

SUPPORTERS :

• Romell
  • Vulcan
  • Martin

DOWNLOAD LINK

Reporting bugs :
We have set up a new proyect inside out current feedback tracker specifically for Lythium HERE.

Enjoy it! As many (Trust me, MANY) hours have been taken to finally release this map.

• Like 16