FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

When I place a helo on the back of the BAM in Eden (I edited mission.sqm to get the BAM into Eden), the helo hops a bit and then sits there with the engine on. Is there a way to script that to not happen?

Can the BAM be destroyed? I launched some TOW's and artillery at it and she stayed afloat. 

No, It can't be destroyed atm.

When I place a helo on the back of the BAM in Eden (I edited mission.sqm to get the BAM into Eden), the helo hops a bit and then sits there with the engine on. Is there a way to script that to not happen?

Try the script coming with the BAM, put your helo landed somewhere and use this script:

null = [_bam,_yourhelo] execVM "\ffaa_ar_bam\scripts\fnc_montar_bam.sqf";

Aside from some critical fixes that will be released soonâ„¢, Lobo, who is right now doing the painting stuff for IVECO M-250 and Pegaso 7226, has shared with us some screenshots.

IVECO M-250 Transport version

8ce5029b182fe0a7c64f43e19ccb6266.png

IVECO M-250 Fuel version

9a8741929b5081018f386aab07b6e206.png

IVECO M-250 NASAMS version

cb0f8e047b0aba83610000bd54c60415.png

IVECO M-250 NASAMS Station

e3bb1c029bf439d1a660617fb8ae714c.png

IVECO Pegaso 7226

e7a819ef109abac58b7de367b3e50735.png

e0590d3e5fe98ab035a4b959309d3060.png

Hope you enjoy those screenshots.

• Like 10

No, It can't be destroyed atm.

Try the script coming with the BAM, put your helo landed somewhere and use this script:

null = [_bam,_yourhelo] execVM "\ffaa_ar_bam\scripts\fnc_montar_bam.sqf";

Aside from some critical fixes that will be released soonâ„¢, Lobo, who are right now doing the painting stuff for IVECO M-250 and Pegaso 7226, has shared with us some screenshots.

IVECO M-250 Transport version

IVECO M-250 Fuel version

IVECO M-250 NASAMS Station

IVECO Pegaso 7226

damn, very nice! Great work 

Yey, Spanish Army truck simulator :)

I've worked with some of those trucks in RL and they are amazing vehicles.

I think i am in love.  :wub:

Great work! The FFAA Mod is really one of the big Mods for representing a specific Nation.

hi !

"Great work! The FFAA Mod is really one of the big Mods for representing a specific Nation."
yes it's clear really !
but if you don't want to play with the Spanish army but with your own army like me , it's become  just a nice  and beauty full mod whit a really nice list of vehicle , but not usable for me .

Anyway,  it's still a great and very nice work !!
Regard FFAA   ;)

Maybe I'm just dumb, but where do I find the frigate/destroyer in the 3d editor? Looked and looked and looked....no joy  :(

~S

Maybe I'm just dumb, but where do I find the frigate/destroyer in the 3d editor? Looked and looked and looked....no joy  :(

~S

It's neither a frigate, nor a destroyer, it's an offshore patrol ship (that's the reason of it's "limited" weaponry).  ;) 

I'm afraid you won't be able to find it in the 3D editor right now, only in the 2D one. But you can use different "tricks" mentioned in the previous pages in order to make it appear in the 3D one. 

• Like 1

how do i accses the BAM Meteoro

As of right now you can only access it in the 2D editor. You can access it when you select a map and press CTRL+O.

Unfortunately you can't port it into the 3D editor, so if you want to make a mission including the BAM, you have to put it in last.

Hi guys,
Our terrain editor, GreenBeret, has edited a little teaser showing the current status of IVECO M-250 and PEGASO 7226 trucks. Hope you enjoy it.

We want to make an appeal to all those clans and groups of the Spanish community to participate in the IV Spanish Championship of Simulation, we want release these vehicles at the same time of the tournament. So stay tunned!

• Like 5

do you have any idea on when the ships will come out? I don't want to sound pushy, I don't care if they come out a week from now or a year from now, i was just wondering if you had an idea on time? and i know you guys put in a lot of time and work to get a mod this amazing!

BTW: i love the BAM! I think Arma 3 need more ships that amazing, and with that much detail. the only 2 other mods that come close to the BAM are the USS Nimitz, and the USS Wasp that's part of the CUP packs

do you have any idea on when the ships will come out? I don't want to sound pushy, I don't care if they come out a week from now or a year from now, i was just wondering if you had an idea on time? and i know you guys put in a lot of time and work to get a mod this amazing!

The ship, B.A.M, have been released 6 months ago but currently it's only accesible by 2D editor (or by some workarounds), it's fixed in our internal version (which I truely wanted to release some time ago). If you mean the others ships (LHD L61, LPD L51) then It's for now on standby, a lot of stuff are into the pipeline with more priority than those.

The ship, B.A.M, have been released 6 months ago but currently it's only accesible by 2D editor (or by some workarounds), it's fixed in our internal version (which I truely wanted to release some time ago). If you mean the others ships (LHD L61, LPD L51) then It's for now on standby, a lot of stuff are into the pipeline with more priority than those.

Ya i was talking about the other ships, and thanks for telling me, i was just wondering if you guy's knew an approx. date.

Hi guys,
Due to the upcoming dates quickly reaching the Spanish Simulation Championship (CES IV), we have released to the public the FFAA MOD ACE 3 Compatibility addon.

In the other hand, a relevant step is the use of Steam Workshop. After long days, meetings and internal debates on the real scope of the legal issues with SW, we have concluded that we will give an opportunity, as a good way to distribute our content (Probably more information about why we have adopted this when full mod is released).

This does NOT mean users can upload our MOD to Steam Workshop but we, as the authors of the content, will make it available into Steam Workshop platform "when it's ready"® . So, uploading our content (full or part of them) into steam workshop will be strictly prohibited except for us (FFAA MOD Team) or developers with a prior / written agreement.

At this moment, only the FFAA MOD + ACE 3 compatibility addon is available. Since we are still testing the platform and its perfomance with the help of some groups and beta testers.

Link to the addon:
Steam Workshop

FFAA MOD, ACE 3 and CBA is needed for this addon.

Greetings.
  • Like 1

Hi,
With a great and a lot of efforts we bring you this new update, which is mainly about the IVECO M-250 and PEGASO 7226 trucks.

Special thank to Lorrio for the splendid video work!! :D

This new update add the following content:
- IVECO M-250 Series:

• M-250 Transport (Covered and Uncovered)
  • M-250 Fuel, Ammo and Workshop
  • M-250 Recovery
  • M-250 NASAMS Station
  • M-250 porting the NASAMS Launcher

- IVECO PEGASO 7226 Series:

• Pegaso 7226 Transpotr (Covered and Uncovered)
  • Pegaso 7226 Fuel, Ammo and Workshop

- MQ-9 Reaper

Complete Changelog

Along the logistic support this will bring, we introduce the new NASAMS System as the first Long Range Anti-Air Defence System in the Spanish Army.

We have done an extended documentation for mission makers and modders. In its content you can find from the FAQ, the classnames or even some key information of some addons (eg: BAM).

On the other hand, we finally selected the Steam Workshop platform as a way to distribute our content.
This doesn't mean users can freely upload our content (full or parts) to the Steam Workshop but WE, as the authors of the content, will upload it. Otherwise we will take actions against unauthorized uploaded content in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
However we will maintein an external link (could be not up-to-date, make sure what's the version you are downloading)

Download link:
Steam Workshop

Feedback tracker

Official Page

Greetings.

• Like 8

11 hours ago, sargken said:

You guys make great release videos!

All credits go to Lorrio, who did a very good job with the videos!

Just wondering if you plan on making a UAV control station or similar? The NASAMS one is quite cool!