FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

wow, maps look great

I saw this video on youtube, maybe its already been brought up, and if so I apologize ahead of time 

Is that ship(s) still in the making?

• Like 2

Is that ship(s) still in the making?

What's on roadmap plans it's actually what we will do or working on in spite of we aren't showing anything. Actually as I said before B.A.M is nearly completed and It's being tested by our testers. The reason we aren't giving any news about L61, L51 ..... is because it's actually on stand-by or temporarily stopped, our human resources cannot cover a large amount of addons at the same time (we are nearly 5 active members) and we are doing our best, surely.

PS: That video is outdated, B.A.M looks much better right now  :D  :D

Hi guys,

As many of you're wondering what's happening on all our ships stuff then we will throw the following SITREP, showing the coolest ship content you will probably see in Arma 3 (Just kidding, there is some very cool ship-content out there  :P).

The following information is currently under development and It's being tested by our developers and testers so please don't ask about dates because we even don't know that.

With our resources aiming between 6.0.4 content and Lythium map, some of the first functionalities and characteristics are getting solid and we will take the release of this version as a test of how players and community react to the first "big ship", B.A.M - Buque de Acción Marítima ("offshore patrol vessel") since it will be a motivation for us from going ahead with the development of LPD / LHD.

B.A.M - Buque de Acción Marítima:

Configured as a mix between the real-life offshore patrol, diving support and some other modifications to bring a never-seen gameplay to Arma 3 as a subaquatic gate for submarine docking, three functional cranes (four including the one inside handling the submarine) to recover/deploy RHIBs, a flight deck with capability to carrier a SH60B/NH90 class helicopter, fully walkable interior along its more than 90 meters and 7 floors, armed with an Otobreda 76 mm cannon, 2 MGS Mk-38 25 mm and 4 M2 Machine gun deployed along the ship and last but not least a centralized bridge in which you can remotely control the 76 mm cannon and both Mk-38.

Aside from its cool look (Textures, dynamic lighting or the accurately 3D model with a surprisingly ~65000 count poly), our scripter has taken into account its functionality in MP missions so unfortunately it won't be drivable (as long as BI fix this lack...) ergo it will be a static object however it will be a perfect starting/final point for missions.

Zodiac Hurricane:

A new RHIB model with FFV capability and up to 9 sits for special operations marines.

IAI Searcher Mk III:

A new "toy" for ISTAR operatives, this UAV will enhance the capability of some of those units constantly monitoring and gathering sensitive information in MilSim missions.

Refurbishing of all weapons, items and equipments:

It's time to start level up the look of near-all models and textures. This means, retextured and new backpacks, optics, vests and helmets/berets (Info will come in a future SITREP), completely new remastered sounds for all weapons (yes, new tail and soundsets introduced in EDEN update) or new reloading animations (No more "magic" reloadings).

Low level changes to make ACE, TFAR and CBA JR compatible:

Many of you have been aware of some incompatibility with these addons and we will support them in this version so only the official compat .pbo distributed within ACE repository is needed (available when 6.0.4 come out)

More than 50 issues fixes reported in our feedback tracker,

This is why we redirect all our players to directly report there, if you don't do that them we won't simply be aware of those issues!

See you in the next SITREP (hopefully, the update one  ;) ),

Greetings.

• Like 25

sitrep

Very cool update. The ship is looking beautiful. Without doubt one of the best naval assets I've seen for the Arma series. Will it have interior lighting? Speaking of lighting, can you post nighttime pictures of the airfields on the Lythium map when you get around to it? Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to that map. Large and full of new assets. Keep up the great work.

Great work!

It's gonna be really fun to have the B.A.M operational in Tanoa.

• Like 3

Blown away, guys. I was so impressed with the interiors, the bunk beds, the control room. That was until I saw you hoist an SDV on board, James Bond style. WTF! That is some of the coolest things I have ever seen in Arma

• Like 3

That looks really awesome.

Will your RHIB be Spanish flagged on release?

What do you mean? I think IRL they don't carry any flag due to tactics/operational procedures purposes, just those two you see in the video in both sides.

I'm going to have to download this just for the Ship. That thing looks sweet, great work guys. Impressive. 

• Like 1

Just seen the video I can only say that it's breathtaking. Really good job, if you need more testers I could be one  ;) One question: The UH-60 is from the mod?

Hugely impressed to say the least. That BAM looks amazing! Congrats.

Great work on all aspect. I dont want to bug anyone.... but i musk ask. Is there anyplan for StandAlone release of the BAM + RHIB? 

Just seen the video I can only say that it's breathtaking. Really good job, if you need more testers I could be one  ;) One question: The UH-60 is from the mod?

No, It was for showcase purpose only, in fact it's not operative in A3.

Great work on all aspect. I dont want to bug anyone.... but i musk ask. Is there anyplan for StandAlone release of the BAM + RHIB? 

No. And this apply to all vehicles as the name describes well "Spanish Armed Forces Modification".   :)

Are you going to publish the Eurofighter or the EF-18 of the Spanish Air Force??

Have you guys considered uploading your mod to the Steam Workshop ? Possibily making it easier for people to try and play your mod and play some missions with your mod

Have you guys considered uploading your mod to the Steam Workshop ? Possibily making it easier for people to try and play your mod and play some missions with your mod

The FFAA devs do not want their mod into the Steam workshop .

There are tools that give you the opportunity to simply download mods.

STEAM WORKSHOP

The FFAA MOD DOES NOT ACCEPT the Steam Workshop user agreement, specifically on sharing and giving the intellectual property rights of our content with/to Valve and their affiliates -Read section 2 and 6 of the EULA for further information-.

Please respect our license and position and DO NOT upload FFAA MOD content to the Steam Workshop, regardless of the reason.

If we make any change in our position, we will be the ones uploading our content, allowing taking advantage of the benefits and functionalities of the Steam Workshop.

Please, if you see any FFAA MOD content -in its entirety- in the Steam Workshop platform, help us reporting it in this thread, through our social networks or via email in order to take the necessary measures to protect our intellectual property rights.