FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

hey,

cant find the awnser if the tiger had is released as standalone in the armaholic forums.

would you please be so kind to share that information here? :-D

if you do release a standalone version a NATO or AAF version would be awesome.

maybe with slight changes to the weapon loadout. I was thinking in the direction of the ARH version.

12shot DAGR pods on both outer pylons, 1x 19shot DAR(FFAR Pod) on one of the inboard pylons and on the remaining pylon 4 ATGM´s (Spike, Hellfire or these ATGMs that BI used on there CSAT gunship

i would volunteer to do a NATO paintscheme for it, if you guys had a template for it^^

if you dont release a standalone version. it would be nice if you guys release the templates for the beauty so that some hidden selection reskins are possible, if your tiger supports that.

some additional notes:

if the unguided missiles stay in control of the gunner it would be nice if the pilot could actually see the position the gunner is looking at.

for now we do following workaround:

- pointing on the locations were the rockets should go with the gun,

- pilot adjusts course to that location gunner switches to unguided rockets

- pilot orders to fire the rockets if he is on target

it kind a fun to do it that way but a indication were the gunner is looking while the rockets are selected would be helpful

also, would be very nice if there were more informations displayed in the gunner optic view, like on apilons EC635

flight model (not the advanced one):

quick maneuvers close to the ground at 100-150kph or a bit more are nearly impossible with your tiger it behave´s like a brick^^

a bit more lift and roll authority would be nice.

so it is actually possible to evade trees or buildings.

also the tail rotor authority has to be tweaked.

it takes your tiger 11-12 seconds tu turn 360deg with tailrotor in a hover....

if i try a "immelmann" for "return to target" action i got a "interessting" loosing height while side strafe maneuver but not a 180deg turn :-D

Edited by Gunny24

Small problem I noticed, sorry if this has been brought up already. The MG-42 on the Leo for the loader has an axis problem in 3rd person. When in 3rd person the cross-hairs will not move along the Y axis but the gun dose. x axis works fine, and in 1st person works great. I just like to use 3rd person on patrols because it gives you more situation awareness and the gun then can get onto target faster before switching to 1st to get killin. Let me know if you notice this too.

the Spike-ER from the tiger and the tripod do not work, you can not control (it does not apply since the spike in the state can not use it) please a small hotfix and the tiger has no hole conductors in the cannon (in v6.0.3) ;)

Edited by GamerOnkel

The handgun does not seem to have any type of recoil. And the ameli (the machinegun) reloads faster than an MX rifle XDD.

Hi,

Are there no moderators / admins here? I'm unable to contact them since 3 weeks ago...

This go to moderators/admins only as I can't get answer from some of them via PM 

Is it possible merge this and this threads? (The first thread should be the first post of the main thread and you can delete as well the first post published by tisor of the second thread).
This is due to the left of the author of the thread from the FFAA MOD team, we decided to create a user to manage all the FFAA MOD related thread. Tisor own the second thread and is fully agreed to do that (if you aren't secure then ask them for the merge.)

The same happens to the release thread, in this case you only need to delete the old whole thread (As it has only 3 answers) and we have created a new for that. (We want to delete this whole thread)

Also if you have done that then delete my own post from here.

Thanks in advance,

Greetings. 

Thanks Gunny, your detailed feedback will be highly appreciated and studied.

BagPiperGuy, your issue have been reported on our feedback (next time report there directly ;) )

Hi GamerOnkel, I don't understand your problem.. Can you be more detailed on your issue directly on our feedback tracker?

Zriel, For me it has recoil.. maybe increasing it will be okay for you (I've noticed right now in the last patch of A3 it thrown a new error ..  :mellow:  )

Please guys, if you are sure your issue come from our mod AND it's not a suggestion or discussion about the mod then report them directly on our feedback tracker! Otherwise these issues will never be fixed as we can't check every forum, pages and messages ! :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Hi,

Are there no moderators / admins here? I'm unable to contact them since 3 weeks ago...

Thanks Gunny, your detailed feedback will be highly appreciated and studied.

BagPiperGuy, your issue have been reported on our feedback (next time report there directly ;) )

Hi GamerOnkel, I don't understand your problem.. Can you be more detailed on your issue directly on our feedback tracker?

Zriel, For me it has recoil.. maybe increasing it will be okay for you (I've noticed right now in the last patch of A3 it thrown a new error ..  :mellow:  )

Please guys, if you are sure your issue come from our mod AND it's not a suggestion or discussion about the mod then report them directly on our feedback tracker! Otherwise these issues will never be fixed as we can't check every forum, pages and messages ! :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

I've seen it is already in the feedback tracker.

http://feedback.arma3.es/view.php?id=147

http://feedback.arma3.es/view.php?id=143

As others have said, awesome mod, especially the show-stealing Tigre!

That said, some AFM feedback for the tiger:

-She feels drastically under engined/over stressed, and seems overly sensitive to Vortext ring state.  As per Wikipedia: Amongst the Tiger's notable qualities, it possesses very high levels of agility, much of which is attributed to the design of its 13-meter four-bladed hingeless main rotor; the Tiger can perform full loops and negative g manoeuvres.[37] Power is provided by a pair ofFADEC-controlled MTU Turbomeca Rolls-Royce MTR390 turboshaft engines

Currently, she handles more like an overloaded transport.

EDIT: I've been tweaking the Rotorlib file a bit, and I found bringing back the weight from 4000kg to 3000 (matching the empty weight of the Tigre) and doubling the engine torque makes for a much better feeling aircraft.  It doesn't (to me) feel like it's overpowered (keeping in mind that Attack helos are supposed to have a pretty high Power:Weight ratio) and I can pull off more attack-helo esq maneuvers now.

OP/Mod team:

If you'd like me to share my rotorlib file, or the PBO itself, PM me.  I'd PM you myself, but from previous comments it looks like your inbox fills up pretty fast :)

As others have said, awesome mod, especially the show-stealing Tigre!

That said, some AFM feedback for the tiger:

-She feels drastically under engined/over stressed, and seems overly sensitive to Vortext ring state.  As per Wikipedia: Amongst the Tiger's notable qualities, it possesses very high levels of agility, much of which is attributed to the design of its 13-meter four-bladed hingeless main rotor; the Tiger can perform full loops and negative g manoeuvres.[37] Power is provided by a pair ofFADEC-controlled MTU Turbomeca Rolls-Royce MTR390 turboshaft engines

Currently, she handles more like an overloaded transport.

EDIT: I've been tweaking the Rotorlib file a bit, and I found bringing back the weight from 4000kg to 3000 (matching the empty weight of the Tigre) and doubling the engine torque makes for a much better feeling aircraft.  It doesn't (to me) feel like it's overpowered (keeping in mind that Attack helos are supposed to have a pretty high Power:Weight ratio) and I can pull off more attack-helo esq maneuvers now.

OP/Mod team:

If you'd like me to share my rotorlib file, or the PBO itself, PM me.  I'd PM you myself, but from previous comments it looks like your inbox fills up pretty fast :)

Hi,

I'm working on a workaround fix for the Tiger now, I've sent you a PM (but It seem your last connection was on 21 august :( ) ;)

Is there any server running this? Bit of a shame that such excellent mods don't get played in MP.

Is there any server running this? Bit of a shame that such excellent mods don't get played in MP.

I'm actually building several large ALiVE Campaigns with this mod Pulstar.  I have a beach assault mission using FFAA and the Atlas LHD that I should have on Steam in the next few days.

I also have one of my campaigns up on Steam (AuburnAlumni is my username) called Spanish Sunrise (FFAA invasion of Isla Duala).

I'm very anxious to get my hands on the naval assets coming to FFAA soon.  That destroyer looks sick.

Hi great mod!  Is it possible to change the signal lights on the roof in blue one? And where can I do this?

Thanks in advance!

Hi. really top quality mod, which makes me wonder if you guys have kind of a roadmap for future releases. As a marines clan we would very much appreciate to know when we can get our hands on the destroyer :)

Just curious if the new 1.54 armor values have been adjusted on this great mod?

First at all, we wish you a happy 2016, here is a new SITREP on what FFAA MOD Team is working.

This time we bring you news on what we have been working for more than a year ago so certainly this is one of the Arma 3 projects in which we are investing more hours. This is the map Lythium Standalone, it's entirely created by the FFAAMOD Team and is currently in the middle of development.

The map replicate the tribal areas of Afghanistan, crossed by a large valley that runs over the map. You will find two main cities, aside from the villages or smaller towns, both oriented on north and south of the map with their respective airfields. The map name comes from the main route linking those two provinces in which all the operating of the Spanish armed forces in Afghanistan took place although it's not geographically related in full.

At the rest of the map we can find an infinite number of isolated villages touring the valley. We have also added many FOBs in which you can simulate the battlefield conditions for both sides and for sure it will bring many hours of fun.

satelite_lythium.jpg

Some technical details about the map:

• GRID: 2048X2048
  • Cell size: 10 Meters
  • Terrain size: 20480x20480   (400 Km²)
  • Number of Objects: 985.525
  • Aditional requirements: JBAD buildings
The FFAA MOD Team, keeping the standard levels of quality, have developed many of the buildings to experience a true combat gameplay, incluiding afghan and urban zones. They will be spread along all the map, in addition to this, all the buildings developed by us will be enterable and sometimes "interactive".

pack2_lythium.jpg

pack5_lythium.jpg

pack3_lythium.jpg

pack1_lythium.jpg

pack4_lythium.jpg

And this is all.

Regarding all your requests, suggestions, questions or feedbacks we have to say we have a low priority on mails / messages as we haven't a CM at all but don't forget, we read all of them even if we don't give an answer (except via feedback, in which we are monitoring almost all time)!

Again, we wish you a happy new year 2016.

• Like 11

Just wow. These buildings look awesome. Will they be made public for other map makers to use? For example in CUP or in a standalone package?

Most excellent work, guys! New buildings are very rare in mod teams and I love to see them because A3, by default, doesn't offer lots of variety in env. assets :)

Some pics  :)

EA6D0B0B0F4E417F75C43EC6791C6A1B186BE6B3

42ED9A27B3DBF524D93E33DBA8CC33BBE8DB1302

4134DDE76DEAF698A3A11E53B4B1B50E94A20536

8AF5AEEF2CF0A350E76ADBC16D82393D6010FDC7

B7E6403F357D4111A864B6F29A7713E3B4B67639

0A0ED2382F7F237C367FBAB616072A8B7FDC5D9D

4F08BB97FC47025848DFDF51456DDE51A127AC65

1CD2341C5EE7F26871624D45DD27446221655996

C3471746AB89B8594ED3FF007709F4E72FC5A9F1

BDCA6A2DC96A725BEA83DB33C17C8EE68C5BB8F1

CBAC7A8832CD2EBFA2E8AEB03EF2656D8C86D159

6962A6194E39FB87C12429773F40312E3A0D4738

D4BE9679B4DB07394D1D197E98DEAD2D23C6BE39

BB71D7B7DF6B143D27AE31D31E933AC32F6D6E4D

5BD9EACB0F533DD7855C93A9315C324EC7F64498

069A1FC8578A28CE28A3C664B8FB56A206741528

5D8EDBFC4840B97E94734EB43C31DD3E787D1FC5

90CB149411E8477FF0286529A3E95BF2A7A3F55A

4719CF54E518ED0A4965FC688AB52A330D8DBE38

909DAFEB378504D556EDADBEC4A8BCDDBB355F3C

90503DB60332A4EB09FB988F8832C9B6889A083F

8AA0A1F5C2A4433C6413717D285504284C8C3978

AA83A594F2280828BAEDD46A7F71FF183FF4A74B

F598B1B614A2F035F2464690293D9CB5A37BB4FB

99A4DEE9B3256EA52F23AE5A726BB6ED1755B081

E1374E4CCE8AA7BFE06B5C9833C5DA1184192A5C

0FA9DB7903E77D3C9B359324FE90C77C4E4D6919

1B38DF6D69581142A0FBF94668443B2EBD396009

E153BF9B465A60814BA9258B01846A55B1CA0D1C

• Like 14

This... is... marvelous! Simple as that. It's great to see large mod team also focusing on new terrain, not assets only.

AMAZING! So the map is based on real locations in Afghanistan? Look gorgeous, cannot wait to play this with the FFAA :)

Is the L-61 Juan Carlos I planned? I also want to ask if you could show any wip pics of other models.

Keep going this is a wonderful mod!

Yes it's planned but we will show everything we can when we want depending in our development stage. On the other hand we are refining all weapons, fitting new animations reloads, new weapon accesories, equipments and new sounds in order to integrate all functionalities EDEN update has bring to the game. Also, B.A.M has recently entered in testing phase.