FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

Impresionante el BAM. Muy buen trabajo. Por cierto, me gustaron mucho las ruedas nuevas :)

The BAM is impressive. Really good job. BTW I like the new wheels a lot:)

Hi MistyRonin!

Yes! Following your feedback we thought it changes the overall quality on each vehicle and for sure it does ;)

Who haven't seen the new textures for the wheels here are some screenshots:

Santana Anibal wheel

B2kh_feIQAAPI-n.jpg:large

RG31 wheel

B2kh_kZIEAEnpn4.jpg:large

VAMTAC wheel

B2kh_rpIcAEo46O.jpg:large

Holy hell that ship is amazing, wow I wish it was a seperate mod that would be worth it .. wow :cool: Unseen quality since the whole arma series....

Enjoy the video:

Wow! What an absolutely fabulous vessel, the perfect mission starting point for any operation.

Hi guys,

Just to let you know we are right now on beta testing with the BAM and Cougar helicopter. It has a high level of detail and some features are still to determine (like the new rope system holding the Supercat or the functionality of the crane and more)

speaking of the new helicopters ability from the dlc: is there a remote possibility to build cranes(land vehicles) as long as that famous memorypoint responsible for the rope exist in the model, and move crates and vehicles from the port crane to the ship deck like in real life?

as for the ship: :459:

PS only a small complaint for the ship: no girl posters in the dorm??? come on guys.

Edited by freesets

Hi Freesets! We are working in this ability too! Thanks for your post!

About girls.....we need all our soldiers focus in missions! :)

Hello again friends! as we comment a few weeks ago , we are working on an enemy faction to the FFAA mod, if you remember in the Arma 2 we had the terrorist insurgents in Arma 3 will have the army of IS, here I leave a picture of the units still in WIP phase. Also some pics of our new helicopter Ec-135 and our new Airbus A-400. both in WIP. regards

http://ffaamod.es/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/isis-ffamod.jpg (304 kB)

EC-135.jpg

http://ffaamod.es/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/A-400M-2.jpg (282 kB)

Follow the FFAA mod work in our web site www.ffaamod.es

Nice to know once more from you people. That Ec-135 looks really good. Keep it up!

Are the A-400M propellers that thick IRL?

Maybe you got confused due the POV but the propellers are slightly turned (well, depends on the situation) as you can see here.

Hello again friends! as we comment a few weeks ago , we are working on an enemy faction to the FFAA mod, if you remember in the Arma 2 we had the terrorist insurgents in Arma 3 will have the army of IS, here I leave a picture of the units still in WIP phase.
Any chance at all for them to be a standalone addon/mod? While nice to have more faction, there are other mods out there already doing this as well(Leights OPFOR Pack comes to mind) so having yet another IS(or any other) faction added through(in this case FFAA) another mod only clutters things up and adds duplicate units/items that aren't really needed.

Not necessarily a request, just food for thought.

Edited by Chompster

We are agree with you, and we had already thought of that. The addons of IS army (units, vehicles, and weapons) , will be a separate pack of FFAA mod! :)

Edited by Benamaina

any news on how its coming along? its probably what im most excited about if i'm honest :)

any news on how its coming along? its probably what im most excited about if i'm honest :)

Actually the Tiger is on my hand and Im taking some difficulties tweaking the AFM. The model is done, animations are almost done (Just missing some gauges), textures and materials are being done by other developer and config and weapons system are on the way. First I thought do an ACM (Aircraft Configuration Manager) but after evaluate the pos/cons/time I will spend we will include various pre-configured versions with different loadouts. And, If someone of us have the time to do that, we will do the ACM like F18X available on the community in the future.

Hope this helps you :)

Edited by Mickyleitor

Actually the Tiger is on my hand and Im taking some difficulties tweaking the AFM. The model is done, animations are almost done (Just missing some gauges), textures and materials are being done by other developer and config and weapons system are on the way. First I thought do an ACM (Aircraft Configuration Manager) but after evaluate the pos/cons/time I will spend we will include various pre-configured versions with different loadouts. And, If someone of us have the time to do that, we will do the ACM like F18X available on the community in the future.

Hope this helps you :)

Sounds Beautiful thankyou! you guys are the only ones working on one that i can find so i cannot wait :D

you guys are the only ones working on one that i can find so i cannot wait :D

To my knowledge there are 3 teams in this community working on the EC665 Tiger but on different versions which are German, French and Spanish. They are the BWM and Operation FrenchPoint teams which both of them are doing a fantastic job as we are doing too! ;)

Edited by Mickyleitor

im glad people realize that having enemies faction is important since playing with stock enemy units become boring(always t72 and ak rifles) im in the process to aquire the mlods of the type 21 ship so i could made the iranian alvand class frigate as a side project.

To my knowledge there are 3 teams in this community working on the EC665 Tiger but on different versions which are German, French and Spanish. They are the BWM and Operation FrenchPoint teams which both of them are doing a fantastic job as we are doing too! ;)

yeah the only one working on an Australian version seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth so you guys are what im banking on now haha the mod is beautiful so far so i know it'll be great.

yeah the only one working on an Australian version seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth so you guys are what im banking on now haha the mod is beautiful so far so i know it'll be great.

im waiting for a high resolution tiger for like 6 years(arma 1 was ok, but not the best) i saw the models from ofrp team and its great...im sure ffaa is amazing since they have a history of good looking addons along with BWmod and rksl. i like the concept of few high quality addons better than a lot of medium quality.

great work.