FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

No, the only screens we have for now are the screens you see on this thread.. I've this or this photo about the cockpit of the cougar but nothing more, that's all we can show for now. Regarding to the LMV, it's on our "workshop" in constant development so I can't show you nothing more.

Thank you! The cockpit looks really awesome!

Hello, I consulted the A3 roadmap on the FFAA website but did not see mention of a planned conversion of your excellent and extraordinarily useful FFAA 'Terrorists' (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8146).

I haven't done much in A3 in the past year but I presume it's still the case that you cannot use A2 units in A3 (?), do you anticipate upgrading these at some point in the future?

I understand that to some extent, i.e. depending on individual preference/priorities and workflow, it may be "better" for some modders to simply recreate units from scratch than to try to port them over -- maybe the FFAA team has decided that in their case?

(As for the why -- tell me anything you see about that FFAA 'Terrorists' A2 unit pack that isn't essentially recreated already in A3's CAF Aggressors pack.)

Hi all!!

Some updates on the BAM, as MistyRonin suggested already shown on our Twitter:

Bx1_IDFCEAAWWFA.png

Bx1_E0RCIAAQcza.png:large

Bx1--4JCUAAXT3n.png:large

Bx1_IQ1CYAA5qV6.png:large

This will be the walkable area inside the BAM:

ByJqgRWIcAAB8zB.png:large

Beautiful work there Tisor. Will you be able to sit at the tables in the mess and lay on the bunks in the crew quarters?

Hello, I consulted the A3 roadmap on the FFAA website but did not see mention of a planned conversion of your excellent and extraordinarily useful FFAA 'Terrorists' (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8146).

I haven't done much in A3 in the past year but I presume it's still the case that you cannot use A2 units in A3 (?), do you anticipate upgrading these at some point in the future?

Hi Defunkt! We will add some units of ISIS Army...with some weapons and vehicles...still WIP. regards

no chance of them using the HLC AKs? they look and sound amazing. Though i get that you might not want to have dependencies for it.

Hi guys,

We have some good and (sadly) bad news.

First at all, thanks you all very much who have supported us on the MANW contest, we almost have reached 400 supporters! This means a lot for us.

We see a lot of content with a very high quality on the contest, that will be hard to beat!! :p

We bring you the last update before contest deadline and we have decided to publish our current and the new content created for an "extra" MANW version. Apart from the bugfixes listed on our feedback tracker, we have done all we could but unfortunately we have no time to finish the B.A.M and that's a very sad news because we have worked a lot the last months. Really, we are the first who want publish it but not in his current state.

On the other hand, this "extra" MANW version adds 3 new vehicles;

- The C130 Hercules on camo and normal variant with pilots units (SQN 31) included. Now It has the cargo option disabled so It's only for troops transport task.

- The Duarry Supercat boat, which it's used by the IM on maritime operations. We have plans in the near future for redo the model (and add some variants).

- The LCM-1E, an amphibious mechanized landing craft which It's used to load vehicles, It has a complete and fully functional system which allow the player attach the vehicle to the LCM. It works very well under SP and MP scenarios. Also, we have added a sailor which its a perfect driver for the LCM :D, we will update it in the future and add the (hoped) Infantería de Marina (Spanish Navy Marines).

Here are some screenshots (all images have been reduced to 100kb so sorry for low quality):

Supercat Duarry

ku5a840ato87fjmfg.jpg

xqbx6uxm98had8afg.jpg

LCM-1E

6udgf3tek05gg4afg.jpg

f6o6226xcr82g7lfg.jpg

C130 Hercules

oijf9kqje1z2843fg.jpg

597hjq65o6ulb44fg.jpg

We recommend all enjoying our mod, update it not only for the new stuff but the new bug fixes.

Me, as addon maker, I've to give thanks to all the development team especially to Peloton, abi, Lobo, Iban and Crow which have spent a LOT of hours trying to get all works, sometimes successfully and other with not too successfully. And for sure, all who have supported us along this 10 years even who have helped us eventually.

The download links are on our download page. You will encounter two downloads, this is the FFAA MOD v6.0.2 + MANW version. We have left the legacy V602 for (users) backup purpose, it will be deleted when we release V603.

Remember we have a feedback tracker, this allow us to fix the bugs found by you.

Greetings!!

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Tisor) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

There pretty nice stuff in this mod, haven't seen/tested it all yet but great work sofar.

I wanted to report some "bugs" and thought I use the feedback tracker but my Spanish isn't that good, it's in spanish language only?

Hercules has spanish language to open ramp and door.

Chinook has spanish language (hints) after selecting "attach position".

Cargo hook operation is in spanish language (hint assistance).

For sure! You can report even in english language!

Yes, It seem they weren't transferred to a stringtable file. We will take a look

Edited by Mickyleitor

It is possible to get the ramp of the LCM-1E open in the editor via an init code ?

Would be really awesome to manage a big landing via zeus + mcc. :)

chrys45

It is possible to get the ramp of the LCM-1E open in the editor via an init code ?

Would be really awesome to manage a big landing via zeus + mcc.

For front ramp:

this animate ["rampa",0.35];

or

this animate ["rampa",0.55];

for rear ramp:

this animate ["rampa_tras",-0.65];

thank you.

Do you know, how is it possible to attach the vehicles from beginning ?

any news on version 6.0.3.? will it be released this year?

i would also like to ask if you could please be so kind and provide the skin templates for your NH90, EC665 and EC135 after release or in advance.

thank you.

Do you know, how is it possible to attach the vehicles from beginning ?

1. Create the vehicles and give them a name

2. Create the LCM-1E and add this to init:

_nil = [this,[V1,V2,V3]] execvm "\ffaa_ar_lcm\scripts\cargar_ve_lcm.sqf";

Where V1,V2,V3 are the names for the vehicles created before.

Order is from front to back. If you want to left a slot empty, write "nil"

any news on version 6.0.3.? will it be released this year?

We will have a new version this year but not sure if it will be a patch for 6.0.2 or a complete new version. Will depend on the content we are ready to release on that time.

i would also like to ask if you could please be so kind and provide the skin templates for your NH90, EC665 and EC135 after release or in advance.

As per our license:

88x31.png

FFAA Mod by http://www.ffaamod.es is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License

So, you cannot modify our work without our permission and reskin is a kind of modify. We have already seen our work been reskined and no credits being given, no permission requested... so please, respect the license.

Templates won't be available, at least for now.

Do you have in your plan to add the Spanish Leopard 2, and the Eurocopter Tiger ?

Your mod is fantastic, I love the Pizarro !

Hi,

Check our Roadmap here. Both of them are in our plans. Also, expect a new SITREP (and new nicely screenshots about the tiger) about the current state of the development soon.

Edited by Mickyleitor

nice that the FFAA is doin something in regards of endangered species. ArmA need more Tigers :-D :-D

Hi guys,

Just to let you know we are right now on beta testing with the BAM and Cougar helicopter. It has a high level of detail and some features are still to determine (like the new rope system holding the Supercat or the functionality of the crane and more) the only thing we have determined is that it will be released before the Spain Championship Simulation. Also, we have some news about the compatibility features and some other content but expect a new SITREP likely after Christmas or within this month.

Enjoy the video: