FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

ch47 animate ["ani_rampa", 1] -> Up

ch47 animate ["ani_rampa", 0] -> Down

Excellent mod, but I am noticing there is a bug with the scope compatibility of the default sniper unit loadouts. The AAF, NATO, and CSAT sniper rifles do not have scopes on them when this mod is activated.

If no one else is encountering this issue then please ignore. Keep up the great work!

Translated from Google translate: Excelente mod, pero me doy cuenta de que hay un error con la compatibilidad alcance de los francotiradores loadouts unidad por defecto. Los AAF, del NATO, y CSAT rifles de francotirador no tienen alcances sobre ellos cuando se activa este mod.

Si nadie más se encuentra con este problema, por favor, pasar por alto. Sigan con el buen trabajo!

Edited by distractor2004
Translate post to Spanish for easier reading by mod makers(I hope)

Excellent mod, but I am noticing there is a bug with the scope compatibility of the default sniper unit loadouts. The AAF, NATO, and CSAT sniper rifles do not have scopes on them when this mod is activated.

If no one else is encountering this issue then please ignore. Keep up the great work!

We are working right now to get it working, expect new information soon.

We are working right now to get it working, expect new information soon.

The best option to solve this is configing the weapons and attachments to be ASDG Jointrail system compactible -> http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167522-ASDG-Joint-Rails&highlight=ASDG , so you won´t cause this issue with snipers and your attachments and scopes could be used in other compactible weapons and vice-versa!

;2680259']The best option to solve this is configing the weapons and attachments to be ASDG Jointrail system compactible -> http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167522-ASDG-Joint-Rails&highlight=ASDG ' date=' so you won´t cause this issue with snipers and your attachments and scopes could be used in other compactible weapons and vice-versa![/quote']

I'm not scripter/programmer but I've seen this option will change some A3 configuration and we don't want change the A3 structure, for example if you don't have the mod ASDG Jointrail take a look at some sniper unit spawned by mission editor, he will carry a M230 with sniper scope. But if you have the mod ASDG Jointrail then the unit will have a M230 without the sniper scope.

Anyway this bug have been fixed on 6.0.2 (or maybe 6.0.1 hotfix) and will be available tomorrow so don't care about it ;)

Edited by Mickyleitor

Fantastic work, FFAA team! Really enjoying the RG31. Thank you for all the hard work on such an amazing addon! Looking forward to more stuff as it progresses.

Excellent work there just only one thing: it´s not possible to mount any scope to the AW-50, even not the scope which names AW-50 :(

Hello guys,

Released a hotfix for 6.0.1 version, available on FFAA MOD webpage.

This hotfix fix a bug reported by distractor2004, noted on issue 53 and a small tweak on G36 models.

Anyway, if you are having some issues we ask you to PLEASE report it on our feedback tracker because we are reading people commenting on many webs and we cannot reach or read them.

We appreciate your feedback and support!

Hotfix frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Tisor) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Hello guys,

Released a hotfix for 6.0.1 version, available on FFAA MOD webpage.

This hotfix fix a bug reported by distractor2004, noted on issue 53 and a small tweak on G36 models.

Anyway, if you are having some issues we ask you to PLEASE report it on our feedback tracker because we are reading people commenting on many webs and we cannot reach or read them.

We appreciate your feedback and support!

Is the AW-50 Sniper fixed too? Cant mount any single scope on that beast ^^

Oh wow I sincerely thank you for the credit with that scope bug report and just want to say that you guys have made an amazing mod and keep up the great work! This has been one of my favorites since flying the Eurocopter and Typhoon in Arma 2 and can't wait to see them in Arma 3!

Translated from Google:

Oh wow le agradezco sinceramente por el crédito con el informe de fallo alcance y sólo quiero decir que ustedes han hecho un mod increíble y sigan con el buen trabajo! Este ha sido uno de mis favoritos desde que enarbole el Eurocopter y Typhoon en Arma 2 y no puede esperar para verlos en Arma 3!

Just curious, but are there any plans to increase the armor value of the RG31? Seems to be made of tinfoil like the Hunters...

Also, would you consider other colors for the vehicles like tan, black, and brown?

Just curious, but are there any plans to increase the armor value of the RG31? Seems to be made of tinfoil like the Hunters...

Also, would you consider other colors for the vehicles like tan, black, and brown?

http://imgur.com/adNi1rD

(pssible fix for developers)

Hey guys playing around with lifter mod past couple of days any possibility that yall will make your load scripts compatible?

Could the Accuracy rifle's sway be decreased some how, or at least when holding breath? Even when I hold my breath, it's shaking too much to get an accurate shot past 300m, which is a little ridiculous for a marksman rifle. Maybe I'm just terrible, or haven't used the default rifles from A3 recently enough, but the Accuracy seems remarkably shaky compared to the other weapons in the game.

Hello guys,

Sorry to not post in a long time but we was very busy on the 6.0.1 release and we have take a break after his release .. :rolleyes:

Returning to the development we are moving forward to 6.0.2, prepare for a big SITREP about the general status of the mod and his Roadmap the next week (or maybe early of July). The roadmap will be like the Arma 3 roadmap, this means we will announce the unit will be available on the subsequent versions (at least what we have planned). But obviously that won't to be definitive because it will depend on the development. And we have some points to talk about on our development team so pay attention the next weekend (or maybe early of July) to the SITREP.

To thank the support, we have these screenshots about the interior of VCI Pizarro, be aware it's work in progress and It won't be the final result (will be better :) :) )

w7p4k7s64cw5732fg.jpg

9idypcjtdata8sifg.jpg

Attending the latest posts,

Hey guys playing around with lifter mod past couple of days any possibility that yall will make your load scripts compatible?

We have a member are working on an addon called ffaa_comp and it will do compatible the most important addons available on the community with ffaa mod.

Could the Accuracy rifle's sway be decreased some how, or at least when holding breath? Even when I hold my breath, it's shaking too much to get an accurate shot past 300m, which is a little ridiculous for a marksman rifle. Maybe I'm just terrible, or haven't used the default rifles from A3 recently enough, but the Accuracy seems remarkably shaky compared to the other weapons in the game.

We will see more in deep about that.

As always, we are fixing all bugs reported on our feedback tracker, so feel free to report us anything you think is a bug. And for advices or recommendations then you can do it on this post (we are always reading the BI forums).

Greetings,

FFAA Mod Team.

Edited by Mickyleitor