FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

hello, i love the pack so far, cant wait for the EOD stuff! but question, is the IED sweeper detachable or always part of the vehicle?

bandicam-2013-04-12-11-28-03-576.jpg

hello, i love the pack so far, cant wait for the EOD stuff! but question, is the IED sweeper detachable or always part of the vehicle?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56158717/imagenes_mod/bandicam-2013-04-12-11-28-03-576.jpg

if i am not wrong they are going to release two kind of rg31. the normal and the one that have the rollers.

Edited by fons

if i am not wrong they are going to release two kind of rg31. the normal and the one that have the rollers.

It depends... actual plan is two different, but if Bohemia release before the ropeX stuff on PhysX (what I really doubt) we will have it dettachable.

It's a shame about the large model and movement although as previously suggested there are in roads on the destroyer. I would totally be ok if it had to be static to start as long as all the other features from the videos I've seen were working. I can't praise you guys enough, I'm totally blown away with the quality of models and textures, the number of models that are proposed and the overall functionality. I really can't wait to get this in game and start to plan missions around it. I'm sure you have enough groups/people wanting to help test but we have a small closed group with our own dedicated server if your looking for testers, hint hint, lol. No really............ :pet5: :biggrin_o:

Edited by AusCleaver
I'm a good englisher

I really can't wait to get this in game and start to plan missions around it. I'm sure you have enough groups/people wanting to help test but we have a small closed group with our own dedicated server if your looking for testers, hint hint, lol. No really............ :pet5: :biggrin_o:

It's already being tested in a Spanish Arma Championship. According to their own forums they are correcting the possible errors discovered in that test, and see if they can get the Lite Version ready for next weeks. It seems that right now although there were q few bugs, it seems that was fully playable.

According to their own forums they are correcting the possible errors discovered in that test, and see if they can get the Lite Version ready for next weeks.

You are correct, In fact you can view these discovered errors in this link.

And yes, we are taking the mayor efforts right now to get the lite version (well, with more vehicles and improves) as soon as possible.

You doing a great job, what to you think about this idea of the german army:

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/9761/grcp03.jpg (424 kB)

This small tank :-D

Called "Wiesel" and the soldier controls this via computer.

There is a Ground/deep/Radarsystem and also a metaldetector.

Maybe a good idea to put in something similar. Because of the EOD-Troops.

I know, its german but the idea behind it it also useable for different cars or tanks.

Edited by Cigar0

Is it going to be released this year or what?

If people don't ask you don't say nothing... Any new?

Like all other mods, it will be released when they feel it ready for release... And if people ask 1 or a million times i pretty sure this won't change.... Patience is virtue here...!

First point out that asking for updates is considered spam in this forums ( point 5 ), with the risk of sanctions that it involves.

On the other hand, as you could read in my last post they are now correcting little bugs that have been discovered in the Spanish Simulation Championship ( like that inside the RG31 you can still hear outside sounds or that you can take as many weapons as you want as they don't weight anything), when they finish with them I guess they are gonna release it.

Checking their incidence list, IMO there is still enough work to do for a week or more, I wouldn't expect an immediate release ( although I'd love it ).

We have not said nothing because there is nothing to say since the last update. A lot of bugs are being corrected and the mod won't be release until we feel is ready for it. Actually, big bugs where found and they must be corrected before releasing to the whole community.

@Lone.Wolf & @MistyRonin: Thanks guys for your understanding.

Impresionante, nunca imagine ver un mod que añadiera las fuerzas armadas españolas con semejante calidad, todo se ve fantastico. Un trabajo excelente.

Amazing, I never imagined that there would ever be a mod that added the spanish armed forces with such quality, everything looks fantastic. Great job.

Edited by nightovizard

Impresionante, nunca imagine ver un mod que añadiera las fuerzas armadas españolas con semejante calidad, todo se ve fantastico. Un trabajo excelente.

Amazing, I never imagined that there would ever be a mod that added the spanish armed forces with such quality, everything looks fantastic. Great job.

Yo también, espero este MOD y de verdad me da mucho gusto ver un trabajo así con gran calidad.

Me too, I´m waiting for this MOD and honestly I´m glad to see this kind of work with great quality.

Yo también, espero este MOD y de verdad me da mucho gusto ver un trabajo así con gran calidad.

Me too, I´m waiting for this MOD and honestly I´m glad to see this kind of work with great quality.

Gracias por vuestro apoyo chicos!

Thanks for your support guys.

Gracias por vuestro apoyo chicos!

Thanks for your support guys.

Vais con mas de dos meses de retraso y ahora encima cogeis y lo retrasais hasta verano como dlc oficial de bohemia , solo espero que eso no signifique que nos valla a costar dinero... de ser así os podeis meter el rg31 por el #%@€

The mod was delayed more that two months , now they delay it till summer to release it as an official BIS DLC, i just hope that it doesn't mean it will cost money... if it costs money #%@€

Edited by fons

Vais con mas de dos meses de retraso y ahora encima cogeis y lo retrasais hasta verano como dlc oficial de bohemia , solo espero que eso no signifique que nos valla a costar dinero... de ser así os podeis meter el rg31 por el ano...

The mod was delayed more that two months , now they delay it till summer to release it as an official BIS DLC, i just hope that it doesn't mean it will cost money... if it costs money "se pueden meter el rg31 por el ano"

Como diria un ex-compañero de trabajo mío: "relaja la raja maja". Echale un ojo a:

As a former workmate of mine said: "Take it easy my dear". Take a look at:

Día de las bromas de abril ( April fools' Wikipedia )

NOTE: He talks about this announcement:

Spanish Army Mod announced as new Bohemia Interactive's Arma 3 DLC.

Edited by MistyRonin

Vais con mas de dos meses de retraso y ahora encima cogeis y lo retrasais hasta verano como dlc oficial de bohemia , solo espero que eso no signifique que nos valla a costar dinero... de ser así os podeis meter el rg31 por el ano...

The mod was delayed more that two months , now they delay it till summer to release it as an official BIS DLC, i just hope that it doesn't mean it will cost money... if it costs money "se pueden meter el rg31 por el ano"

You are the kind of guy to who we won't dedicate a minute, even replying to this post or even making the mod, but I'll do an exception:

First: We are not two months back, even 0. We have not promise any release date, so, what are you talking about? It will be ready when it is ready, and it is not, so, I won't give any more explanations about this to people like you.

Second: Of course, that was our April fools' joke, so yeah, I think we made a good job writing this post via Whatsapp for this little joke ;)

Third: We do this mod for FREE, as a hobby, in our spare time. We don't get paid, you don't pay for it. What are you claiming? I've been programming the Launcher in my laptop with my girlfriend sleeping next to me, as an example of when we work in the mod: in our free time. We all have studies, job, familly, friends... looks like you don't have.

Fourth and last: Things like this take our motivation for making the mod to the ground.

Again, thanks for people like MistyRonin keeping the calm over here.

PD: Well, if a forum read this, I think "put the rg31 through the anus" is not a very good word use in this forum... if you can edit his post and delete that words?

Edited by Tisor

Thanks @MistyRonin and all comunity for your support like always, @fons... no comment...

Hahaha... You have to love this forum. Awesome project guys. keep it up. :yay:

First of all i have to say sorry for my vocabulary , it wasn't appropiate. But you was the one who should have started with saying sorry on social networks

To continue , As me as the 90% percent of the spaniards , don't know what's april fool , we have that holiday on 28 December. So i don't find sense for a "little prank" like that talking about a mod that is focused to the spanish people , and i don't care you are doing this for free , in your free time..etc. You have been on this for a while for doing that kind of pranks.

And yes , you named the main thread about FFAA v6.0 in your oficial forum "6.0 mid-February" and you were talking about that date until March.

And finnally don't know why you attacked me in that way , you should have put yourself in my place , knowing that the 80% that is following the developing of that mod doesn't even know what is April Fool , i hope that almost one of your team has thought about that.

When i have done bad pranks i usually have been respectful when the pranked gets angry.

First of all i have to say sorry for my vocabulary , it wasn't appropiate. But you was the one who should have started with saying sorry on social networks

To continue , As me as the 90% percent of the spaniards , don't know what's april fool , we have that holiday on 28 December. So i don't find sense for a "little prank" like that talking about a mod that is focused to the spanish people , and i don't care you are doing this for free , in your free time..etc. You have been on this for a while for doing that kind of pranks.

And yes , you named the main thread about FFAA v6.0 in your oficial forum "6.0 mid-February" and you were talking about that date until March.

And finnally don't know why you attacked me in that way , you should have put yourself in my place , knowing that the 80% that is following the developing of that mod doesn't even know what is April Fool , i hope that almost one of your team has thought about that.

When i have done bad pranks i usually have been respectful when the pranked gets angry.

Como ya sabéis, ha sido anunciado por parte de la Comunidad Española de Arma 3 el III Campeonato de Simulación. Aprovechando este campeonato, el equipo del mod FFAA presentaremos nuestro primer release de esta versión, el FFAA 6.0.1 Lite.

As you know, has been announced by the Spanish Arma 3 Community the 3rd Simulation Championship. Due to this, FFAA tem will be presenting our first release of this version, FFAA 6.0.1 Lite

Never said was a public release, but a release for the championship, which was made in the estimate date (For the start of the competition).

Don't gonna answer anymore as this is not the right place for that.

Keep up the great work Tisor. As I'm a member of some development teams myself, you are definitely correct in the fact that it takes time....most of which is taken away from our family and done outside of university work or jobs. Hope the team keeps the motivation up, the work is greatly appreciated, and everytime I see a new post from you in the thread, or any other for that matter, I thoroughly enjoy it.