FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

Yes all is [WIP] and can have changes, we're still setting up the vehicles and testing all because every car has a different answers, i dont know a lot about this, our programers are working hard.

How's their PhysX interaction with the Man class and with occupied (by driver, gunner, commander, passenger) vehicles?

I think this has been asked before.

For the Eurofighter and so on, you may expect the real weapons, but not the systems. For now we are not planning any custom thing on HUDs, MFDs and so on... The reason is simple:

Scripting team of FFAA Mod is form by 4 scripters. Making those HUDs and MFDs will take months in my opinion, and maybe more than one scripter working on it. Besides that, we have to script all the ships systems, all the vehicles with their turrets, lights, PhysX.... So, what you prefer?

Our aim now is to have all working on a good level, but not on a perfect level. Is imposible for us at the moment to make a perfect system for the Eurofighter. This is because FFAA MOD is a huge mod, with a lot of units, not as, for example, Franze and Noduit Apache, which is only a one vehicle mod and they can spent all the time of it. That one is a good example of custom systems, but it tooks years for them...

So for now, I think we will stuck to vanilla ArmA 3 instruments, and maybe in a later phase, we can go further.

About the armored vehicles, of course, all of them will have high-quality interiors.

Hey Tisor, I thought you guys were cooperating with RKSL Rock and would be using his incredible jet... I know you guys can deliver something as good as, but it would save working time, but I respect your choices anyway... looking forward for this mod and hope to see a custom campaign or at least some exclusive missions with your units (and opfors) =)

cheers

I'm curious, are the vehicles attached to the LCM via scripting, or were they just driven aboard and parked and stayed in position using PhysX?

I'm curious, are the vehicles attached to the LCM via scripting, or were they just driven aboard and parked and stayed in position using PhysX?

It depends how they do it. But Physx only works like that for helicopters at the moment.

The RG-31 is alive!! Very WIP, first testing in game.

Enjoy :D

Apologies if it's been asked before, but can we expect an overhauled Leopard 2E in this great mod?

Sorry but what you mean with overhauled?

Sorry but what you mean with overhauled?

He means improved ( in spanish 'mejorado' ).

BTW, the Rg31 is really detailed, good job.

He means improved ( in spanish 'mejorado' ).

BTW, the Rg31 is really detailed, good job.

If he means the model, then yes. Interior will be reworked as far as I know. The exterior I'll need to ask :D

If he means the model, then yes. Interior will be reworked as far as I know. The exterior I'll need to ask :D

Yes, i think we can say exterior too Tisor, we want rework a lot of old FFAA models, it is a long work and we dont know when can we do that, but we want do that. Maybe in first realease, in the second, in future updates... we dont know

Mucho ánimo y os está quedando un mod genial. Gracias por el fantástico trabajo.

Awesome work guys! The quality is absolutely incredible!

Quick question though, are you guys bringing any of the Arma 2 vanilla vehicles and upgrading them to the mods quality?

Also, have you considered hooking the RG-31's antenna up to the suspension? Someone did that back in OFP and it made the vehicle a lot more lively. :)

Edited by ProGamer

Quick question though, are you guys bringing any of the Arma 2 vanilla vehicles and upgrading them to the mods quality?

Also, have you considered hooking the RG-31's antenna up to the suspension? Someone did that back in OFP and it made the vehicle a lot more lively. :)

Im not sure but I think not. All the models are already made by us, vanilla content doesnt much Spanish Army equipment.

Yeah, that animation is planned to be done, as we did with some other vehicles before :)

Looks great guys.

Have you got anymore tasty screens of aircraft? I'd love to see that Seaking make a re-appearance again! (Albeit with the gear fixed the right way round ;) )

ProGamer, I don't know if you have played the last version of the mod for A2, but it had tons of vehicles... If their plan is only to upgrade half of them to A3, I promise that you'd have enough vehicles to get bored.

Great work.

I'm very interested to port my Sigma Quadran missions into FFAA 6.0 MOD.

do you include proper docs about units, weapons and classnames into the mod?

Thanks

Gran trabajo.

Estoy muy interesado en portar mis misiones "Sigma Quadrant" empleando las unidades del MOD.

Añadireis documentación relativa a las unidades, asi como los nombres de sus clases en el mod?

Gracias.

do you include proper docs about units, weapons and classnames into the mod?

Yes in FFAA 5.1 for Arma 2, if im not wrong it was txt file with this info, with Arma 3 it will be same i think

I really interest in your mod,you did a great work since OFP,really love you guys!

BTW,do you have a already finished version of the rifles packs that i can download somewhere?I really cant wait to try these weapons,they looks damn good!:)

No, any part of the mod is available at the moment. We are coming close to the first release so be patient :)

We are coming close to the first release so be patient :)

That are great news, maybe for Epiphany's day ( 'día de reyes' / ' Pascua militar ' in Spain)?

Anyway, felices fiestas ( happy christmas' holidays ) to all mod members.

Loved your Mod back in A2 already, and this looks extremely promising. I also hope to see your Ships back in A3 - if one could pre-order Community Mods, i would jsut have done it :D For these Rifles Alone.

That are great news, maybe for Epiphany's day ( 'día de reyes' / ' Pascua militar ' in Spain)?

Anyway, felices fiestas ( happy christmas' holidays ) to all mod members.

Please, dont make any speculations with the dates. Now most of the time is used for our family and friends, so no, It wont be ready for 6th. It will be release when it is ready, no date will be decided as we dont like this kind of deadlines.

Merry christmas to all community and thanks for your support!