FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

Hello all.

First, sorry for this time without updates. A lot of internal meetings going on, a lot of changes and so on...

As you may notice by the previous posts, the first thing we have already decided is that the FFAA MOD 6.0 won't see the light until BI Tools 3 are released. So, don't expect a close release...

Another thing we can say is that, officially, we'll have at least one island coming out with the mod. We mean a oficial FFAA MOD Island. Cannot give more information about this for now.

What we are bringing you today is a update of something is starting seen the light in the FFAA workshop, after a lot of time of modelling and research... by the way, what are we showing you today? A real reference picture or the 3D model? Judge for yourself:

ef18m.jpg

More to come!

Really beautiful cockpit. It's a shame that because of the lack of proper tools some mods have to be frozen.

I think you missunderstood my words. The mod is not frozen and it won't be anytime. The development is on going on all the things we can do without the new tools (That are mostly needed for PhySX and Scripting...)

Hello all.

First, sorry for this time without updates. A lot of internal meetings going on, a lot of changes and so on...

As you may notice by the previous posts, the first thing we have already decided is that the FFAA MOD 6.0 won't see the light until BI Tools 3 are released. So, don't expect a close release...

Another thing we can say is that, officially, we'll have at least one island coming out with the mod. We mean a oficial FFAA MOD Island. Cannot give more information about this for now.

What we are bringing you today is a update of something is starting seen the light in the FFAA workshop, after a lot of time of modelling and research... by the way, what are we showing you today? A real reference picture or the 3D model? Judge for yourself:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56158717/imagenes_mod/ef18m.jpg

More to come!

Sorry for annoying you with this question. You always say the release will not be soon. I actually have no idea what you mean with that. Could you be a little bit more specific?

2 Years? 1 Year? 1 month?

Btw, awesome models so far ;D

Sorry for annoying you with this question. You always say the release will not be soon. I actually have no idea what you mean with that. Could you be a little bit more specific?

2 Years? 1 Year? 1 month?

Btw, awesome models so far ;D

Ok, I will give a "Estimated Date". The day BI Tools 3 are released + The time we need to get all working.

Better? ;)

Ok, I will give a "Estimated Date". The day BI Tools 3 are released + The time we need to get all working.

Better? ;)

That does not help ;D

I don't know when BI Tools 3 are released and how long it will take yu to get all working.

Will it be this year?

Or just say me that it will not take 1 year until release.

I don't know when BI Tools 3 are released
Tisor doesn't know either... that's what Tisor was saying...

I don't know when BI Tools 3 are released and how long it will take yu to get all working.

Will it be this year?

There is no release date for the tools, for what BI have said in previous sitrep, they will give more info about them "soon".

That does not help ;D

Will it be this year?

Or just say me that it will not take 1 year until release.

Sorry Ghosthawk for not give you the release date but as we have said before, until BI don't release these tool then we can't do anything related to physics of Arma 3 .. Anyway we are doing the best with all vehicles like finishing all LOD (all we can do) and some scripts.. For sure, right now we have almost all addon of infantery and some vehicles of FFAA 5.1 ready to release but we promised you more than a mod of infantery and 5.1 vehicles so .. If you want a mod well done as we promised, you will have to wait :(

There is no release date for the tools, for what BI have said in previous sitrep, they will give more info about them "soon".

Yep, you are correct. In fact, this is they've told me the last week "Community Tools are indeed in progress now - likely released in stages. More in upcoming SITREPs."

Edited by Mickyleitor

For sure, right now we have almost all addon of infantery and some vehicles of FFAA 5.1 ready to release but we promised you more than a mod of infantery and 5.1 vehicles so .. If you want a mod well done as we promised, you will have to wait :(

IMO would hurt no one to release a some kind of "demo", I've been following the mod for years and I know you won't disappoint us ( well almost a decade I think ). Just something we could use to entertain ourselves while we wait.

IMO would hurt no one to release a some kind of "demo", I've been following the mod for years and I know you won't disappoint us ( well almost a decade I think ). Just something we could use to entertain ourselves while we wait.

Do you say that it would be better if we release some kind of "demo " version (like a "5.1 version" with some improvements) while you wait? Hmm.. We've told about that but we've considered that one time we release that version for arma 3, MANY people would think that this wasn't they were waiting and we've took the decision that one time we release it, would be appropriate contain all that we have promised.

Thanks for following us since almost a decade :)

It's even better to be seeing this knowing that 'Oxygen: Arma 3 Edition' (informal name) is on its way.

A question about the second Galicia screenshot: is that a 'standard' (unmodified) vanilla Speedboat Minigun/Speedboat HMG with the nightvision PiP camera feed on the flatscreen?

Thx to all!! Is great work with this community support.

It's even better to be seeing this knowing that 'Oxygen: Arma 3 Edition' (informal name) is on its way.

A question about the second Galicia screenshot: is that a 'standard' (unmodified) vanilla Speedboat Minigun/Speedboat HMG with the nightvision PiP camera feed on the flatscreen?

Yes, is vanilla speedboat.

Amazing! Does the light affect the enviroment yet?

Yes our scripters say yes :P

Absolutely stunning! Keep up the great work!

Also please ask your team if they'd like FBX support, vote here: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=15917

Thx! And voted, will be nice that support, best regards for all PR2 team and best wishes in the new proyect.

Wow that's a cool mod I hope to play it ! and the Galica look great :)

---------- Post added at 20:17 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

It's fun to see a mg 42 in CH 47 :D

Back in Arma 2, the Invasion 44 mod used ACE2 features when the two mods were combined. Though simple things we're shared only like ear plugs and weapon danger zones. Will the FFAA mod have a similar optional compatibility like I44 and ACE2 in arma 2?

Eh, I would probably hold off on that question until ACE3 is released, ProGamer. Or we at least hear some news on the forums about it.

Loving the lighting on the Galicia by the way. Nice work, looks like an awesome tool for amphibious assault missions.

Eh, I would probably hold off on that question until ACE3 is released, ProGamer. Or we at least hear some news on the forums about it.

Loving the lighting on the Galicia by the way. Nice work, looks like an awesome tool for amphibious assault missions.

A few ace devshave done work regarding ACE 3 on dev hevean here: https://dev-heaven.net/versions/1119

Thing is though from what's understand, they intended to port all Arma 2 content into Arma 3 and add many new features that they couldn't in Arma 2. But all of this requires BI to release modding tools and the Arma 2 content files and the time of the ACE developers.

---------- Post added at 02:45 ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 ----------

Googled the large boat included in the mod with the runway with the ramp. Looks pretty awesome! Will it have an interior? And what's the inteded capacity regarding soldiers, vehicles and aircraft? Will the crane be working?

These pictures here show an interior:

file.php?id=161&t=1

file.php?id=158&t=1

file.php?id=160&t=1

---------- Post added at 03:05 ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 ----------

This it? What are the capacities of the other ships?

"150 Cargo Slots

Fully funtional Hangar

Vehicle Deck

Two Landing spots

Well deck for 4 LCM-1e Landing Crafts and 4 RHIBs

It is geared for its use in Arma 3"

Edited by ProGamer

Of course, LHD L61 Juan Carlos I will have interior, like the Galicia.

You can see it capacities on real life here:

Cranes and so on will be working, like you seen on the Galicia. Maybe, if RopeX come outs (Looking it is comming) we will be further :)