FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

We are thinking to work the arm with several keys of the keyboard more easy like a joystick..

Regards

Hey hello , can you discribe us how it gonna work ? is it going to work like vbs 2 with a sort of menu with some slider or some new thing ?

Hi!

We are studying, which you say is one of the options, when we know something or done, it'll show you. We need finish the model and texture work to put working our programmers. We will try to handle it as easy as possible because they have many options and variables. We have also articulated robots EOD and need see and test what is most suitable interface, if we implement the same system as the vbs 2 or create one that we seem easier or appropriate.

Best regards

It is possible add models of soldiers with 3D beard? You can see clearly that many soldiers have that small or great detail in its aesthetics. Sin mariconadas please haha

It is possible add models of soldiers with 3D beard? You can see clearly that many soldiers have that small or great detail in its aesthetics. Sin mariconadas please haha

I think it is not possible, as we only create the uniforms and so on, not the whole 3D model for the soldier, but maybe I could be wrong.

That can be done for arma 3 although it's maybe best to make it as a set of glasses or part of a helmet i don't know, but modeling it in 3d is not advisable it will look rock hard and not anything like facial hair.

Good day guys!

Today we are bringing one of the most awaited updates on the process.

Our EOD Robot is finally alive!!!

As always, Work in progress here.

Before you ask, the keymap is as follows:

Control + Arrow Up - Middle Arm Up

Control + Arrow Down - Middle Arm Down

Alt + Arrow Up - Lower Arm Up

Alt + Arrow Down - Lower Arm Down

Shift + Arrow Up - Upper Arm Up

Shift + Arrow Down - Upper Arm Down

What do you think about this? :)

Edited by Tisor

Hello, I really admire your work and find it brilliant of carried your Mod on ArmA 3.

I would have a small question, do you plan to give a "futuristic" appearance (how those vanilla who are "evolutions" of existing vehicle) in your vehicles / characters?

Good luck for your mod!:)

Very nice work on the Robot guys. Are you considering a version with Water-blast capability? - i know there is a lot of different versions of EOD robots spread across all armed forces, so in that reguard, how many of those are you looking to make?

Hello, I really admire your work and find it brilliant of carried your Mod on ArmA 3.

I would have a small question, do you plan to give a "futuristic" appearance (how those vanilla who are "evolutions" of existing vehicle) in your vehicles / characters?

Good luck for your mod!:)

No, we are making as they are nowadays. We look for a realistic mod that fits the reality as much as posible.

Very nice work on the Robot guys. Are you considering a version with Water-blast capability? - i know there is a lot of different versions of EOD robots spread across all armed forces, so in that reguard, how many of those are you looking to make?

Not planned I think. We are only making the robots that Spanish Army have in their operations.

Apart from this one, we maybe will go for the Talon Robot (Used on the Spanish Army, as I said) but no other robots.

Remember this is a EOD Pack for FFAA, not for all the armed forces :)

Booo, I'm way more interested in "futuristic" because at this point I find the modern theme boring.

Ctrl+Up/Down and Alt+Up/Down make sense, but what's the third modifier "May"?

Booo, I'm way more interested in "futuristic" because at this point I find the modern theme boring.

Ctrl+Up/Down and Alt+Up/Down make sense, but what's the third modifier "May"?

May is for shift in spanish. Forgot to translate it. Sorry!!

Any particular reason for using Alt as one of the modifiers, or will free-look not be enabled when controlling the EOD Bot?

Any particular reason for using Alt as one of the modifiers, or will free-look not be enabled when controlling the EOD Bot?

Not necessary, because you will be controlling the robot from a case, like a "computer". You'll see in the next days when we keep the work going :D

Hi all!!

One of our collaborators from UST101, has given us a first preview of his new island, LYTHIUM, which will be designed to attend the requeriments for the FFAA MOD.

Here you can see an early preview of it:

woow...map is damn nicee :) cant wait to try it with FFAA mod :)

Hello again, I would like to know when we will have the opportunity to try this content, or if there is possibility to test something. I think we all want to try something different and you have the most fresh in long time..

C'mon! Un saludo!

Hello again, I would like to know when we will have the opportunity to try this content, or if there is possibility to test something. I think we all want to try something different and you have the most fresh in long time..

C'mon! Un saludo!

Hello! I'm sorry to say that there is no date for any release.

At the moment, we are focusing on modelling, texturing, animations.. but, as you can see, all is being tested in ArmA 2 for the moment, but just the basic model and animations. All the config stuff, PhysX and so on are to be made.

Hello guys! New little update today.

The 4x4 vehicle Anibal Santana is finally out of the paintshop. Still to be done some dirt and the normal maps, but there will be time for that. For now, enjoy the brand new interior and the amazing external textures by Lobo:

anibal_1.jpg

anibal_3.jpg

Hope you enjoy it! More things to come in the next days!! Keep tunned!

Looks great! Shaping up to be a must have mod. :)

just a bit confused: will be FFAA 6.0 only for A3 or also a version for A2?

just a bit confused: will be FFAA 6.0 only for A3 or also a version for A2?

We are testing and working in Arma 2 but it is only for Arma 3

Hello all!

Today we can bring you a very early preview from the new, made from scratch, Eurocopter EC665 Tiger. This is the pilot cockpit. Gunner is on the way.

RenderCabinaPiloto.jpg

Note this is VERY EARLY WORK IN PROGRESS. Lot to be fix, lot to be changed for the Spanish Model (For now we have used different images source, as German or French models, which are not as the Spanish one).

Sorry for some render problems. This is due the continuos exporting from O2 to 3DS Max and so on, but don't care about it :)

Hope you like it. More to come.

wow lot's of details in that chopper :D looking very good