FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

58db3c0f99d1b53567e13ba440a0c185.png

Important note:

This thread was closed. For releases report, visit our releases forum on this link.

Welcome to the FFAA Mod WIP thread.

FFAA Mod provide the game with a big amount of units of the Spanish army force including ground, air and maritime units at high quality. With Spanish Army Mod V6 you will discover a completely new focus on the FFAA saga. Including HD textures, AO techniques, brand new models, rework of old assets from previous versions and a bunch of new features you will discover that this version is the best for sure on our more than 10 years.

Take a seat and take a quick look to our last release video:

Here we will have all content related to Work In progress, suggestions, discussions, etc. But not ask "when this will be released" or request for a content because it won't happen.

Feel free to comment and give your feedback here or on our social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.

If you find any bugs, report them on our feedback tracker.

This modification is released under:
APL-ND.png
Arma Public License No Derivatives (APL-ND)

Enjoy the Spanish Army.

• Like 6

Nice, how does the vehicle on a boat is reacting while you're moving it? Is it similar than VBS 2 or it's more like Arma 2 (where the vehicle is bumping and going through it)?

Wow, I always loved the FFAA! Can't wait to get my hands on them in A3!

Nice, how does the vehicle on a boat is reacting while you're moving it? Is it similar than VBS 2 or it's more like Arma 2 (where the vehicle is bumping and going through it)?

Well, for now I cannot tell you how it is reacting... atm we are testing how to do it, what's the best way and see how ArmA 3 handles it better. What I can promise is that our programmers will try to make it as smoother as posible it can be done, of course, but for the moment, cannot give you more info about that.

This is a great addition to the game, i used it in arma 2 but will it be possible to have english in the action menu [scroll menu] i was always guessing when it came to it. Thanks

thats an amazing work! the details in the desembarco ship is insane! Epico señores, modelado perfecto, uvmap perfecto, texturas perfectas, tiene todo para ser una DLC!

Well, for now I cannot tell you how it is reacting... atm we are testing how to do it, what's the best way and see how ArmA 3 handles it better. What I can promise is that our programmers will try to make it as smoother as posible it can be done, of course, but for the moment, cannot give you more info about that.

Thanks for the information. Good luck with it.

This is a great addition to the game, i used it in arma 2 but will it be possible to have english in the action menu [scroll menu] i was always guessing when it came to it. Thanks

Yes, it is on our plans, make the menus in english or either make a manual with translations of something.. Will find out what's the best way... ;)

Wow, it looks great how it's coming along. Previously I hadn't had much interest in Spain or it's army, but this is truly awesome. Can't wait for release.

Hi!

Today's update is about some weapons with the initial errors sorted out and allmost ready in ArmA 3. Check that video:

Is the first download going to be just infantry or will we see vehicles aswell?

Is the first download going to be just infantry or will we see vehicles aswell?

First release is very far at this time. A lot ot work to be done. The initial idea is to release the whole mod at the same time, but this could vary depending on how the development of the different parts is taking place.

Of course, we will be giving more info on this when we got it, but for now, we are not thinking on who or when to release, we are just focusing on creating new stuff and see how Arma 3 is evoluting (take in mind that we are on Alpha and it could change a lot until the final release)

Hi all!!

Some photos from our workshop... this two vehicles will be part of the EOD Pack at FFAA 6.0 Mod!!

bandicam-2013-04-12-11-28-03-576.jpg

bandicam-2013-04-15-15-04-05-427.jpg

You can find more pics on our Twitter Account:

followFFAA.png

Edited by Tisor

Awesome! will these actually detect mines?

Very skilled looking work! It's nice to see such detail. ;)

Awesome! will these actually detect mines?

Of course, it is on our plans. We are studying what's the best way, but it looks like we are gonna add our own mine classes and object, so the vehicle will detect only that mines... but will see how to do it. Take in mind we are also modelling an RG31 with the arm so we should be able to dig up IEDs from the ground... Will try to give a nice playability to this EOD, will give more updates when they are coming.

Of course, it is on our plans. We are studying what's the best way, but it looks like we are gonna add our own mine classes and object, so the vehicle will detect only that mines... but will see how to do it. Take in mind we are also modelling an RG31 with the arm so we should be able to dig up IEDs from the ground... Will try to give a nice playability to this EOD, will give more updates when they are coming.

Ok cant wait for this, Maybe a bomb suit to go with? ;)

I want to be a sailor by the bay

under the blue skies

at sea in Andalusia

I love this ship

Ok cant wait for this, Maybe a bomb suit to go with? ;)

It is on our plans.. ;)

I love you, you glorious team! I keep watching Bomb Patrol: Afghanistan and keep wanting to do stuff like that ingame, but there wasn't really much EOD content in ArmA. But now it's wonderful to see a team putting thought into and designing some killer EOD content and capabilities for the future. :)

Nice to see this coming to A3 now. Good luck with progress and I will be looking forward to your release..:)

I love you, you glorious team! I keep watching Bomb Patrol: Afghanistan and keep wanting to do stuff like that ingame, but there wasn't really much EOD content in ArmA. But now it's wonderful to see a team putting thought into and designing some killer EOD content and capabilities for the future. :)

We were inspired by the same TV Show then... hahaha! You know, I'm already thinking on simulate missions I have seen there with the mod, looking forward it comes into closed-beta! but shh, that's a secret! :P

Seriously, we are proud you like the idea of the EOD Pack. This and the ships will be the "booms" of this version, but don't left away all the other work we are getting ready for all of you :D