FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

I seem to recall the attack helicopter having manual-guided AGM's, is this feature cancelled now?

Hey FFAA team excuse me if someone mentioned this before 

but a lot of gates in walls and walled compound are in a odd alignment 

SiCWNRP.jpgUGcbLiU.jpg                       

location 118155

ill add more grid references as i find areas where i find these  

On 31/12/2017 at 5:18 AM, kilo-bravo said:

Hey FFAA team excuse me if someone mentioned this before 

but a lot of gates in walls and walled compound are in a odd alignment 

location 118155

ill add more grid references as i find areas where i find these  

http://feedback.arma3.es/my_view_page.php   :icon14:

Is it possible to get the Lythium lighting on other maps in Arma?

I love Lythium and play it almost exclusively, and when I go back to Altis, what I miss the most is the amazing lighting. :)

• Like 2

Hi,

We bring you the first update of this year, with a very wanted content since a long time ago. Let this video by @Greenberet40 show you the new content.

The new content are the following:

- IVECO LMV "Lince":
* M2 mounted version
* MG3 mounted version
* LAG-40 mounted version
* Ambulance version

- NH90 Helicopter:
* TTH version for troops transport purpose
* TTH version with a double mounted M2 for gunners
* TTH version with Vehicle-In-Vehicle capability
* NFH version with electronic capabilities enhaced

- BRIPAC units (Arid and woodland with Marte 04 BRIPAC helmets).

- FGNE (Fuerza de Guerra Naval Especial) units (Arid and Woodland)

See ffaa mod documentation for full changelog

Those new contents will be inmediately added in the in-progress Spanish Championship of Simulation V, where the Spanish community are taking part. This year, the tournament have started with 15 groups, breaking the number of entries presented in the IV edition. The winner won a guided visit at CENAD ("San Gregorio" Training Center") and we meet each other of the community with a great time spending at some training simulator like the ones used for the RG31, LMV Lince and Leopard and also some serious games like Steel Beast and VBS in the Spanish Army. Winner team were also awarded with physical trophies in a ceremony that had taken in CENAD facilities, granted by the organisation.

Participantes_CESV.png

Groups and entities at Spanish Championship of Simulation V

Remembing the tournament, they will fight according to pre-defined briefing so they will plan, coordinate and execute its own way to comply with the mission objectives.

The score system is according to the tactics executed, number of allied KIA and the success of the task mission.

Each 2 weeks, on Thursday at 22:30 (first mission started at 8 Feb), teams will receive another (unknow) mission and briefing will be published a week before to let teams train the specific tactics for the upcoming mission. In total, there will be 6 missions along all the ChampionShip.

Now, talking about the Spanish Army Modification itself, we reach a point were we can consider this project as "mature" product, with a development time of 5 years, we can now consider this a "completed" addon, (though some addons which were first was planned haven't released yet, they will released somewhere in the future).

For this reason, we will close this thread and continue its way in the release thread, nothing will change except the fact we will not duplicate information every time we publish an update.

Without anything else, have a great time!
Goodbye and greetings.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I get an error message when loading LYTHIUM 1.09 with JBAD buildings 0.7.0917: 'Addon ffaa_map_lythium requires addon Jbad_A_mosque_small' Can anyone confirm this error, or maybe already offer solutions?

Gruß

Tartar

Hoffe einer kann helfen ?

4 hours ago, AIG.Tartar said:

ist der Thread Tot ?

The last update was on tuesday, so no, this thread is not tot. The people behind FFAA are just busy. as they are normal people with normal jobs. Modding is just a hobby, so just be patient.

• Like 1

Hello, 

I want to add this addon for use on my Arma 3 Unit. 

But it is an American unit. 

We are only using this addon for the B.A.M and the LCM-1E

but the B.A.M has an spanish flag on top. 

I want this to be an American Flag. 

Is there a way to do this? 

On 21.1.2018 at 8:09 AM, easyeb said:

Is it possible to get the Lythium lighting on other maps in Arma?

I love Lythium and play it almost exclusively, and when I go back to Altis, what I miss the most is the amazing lighting. :)

Good to hear that people still enjoy the lighting, its custom tailored for lythium and thus must not be reused without permission, besides it will not neccessarily fit onto every other map anyway though unltimately its up to the mapmakers to choose the lighting for their maps.
As for vanilla maps: you could makeyourself a replacement mod pretty easily in general.

• Like 1

On 28.10.2017 at 4:12 AM, pvt. partz said:

Sorry for being lazy. Has the lighting (skybox) issue been talked about? Are there any plans to adjust it? I don't mean to insinuate it's an "issue" but I wonder if others think as I do, in that it could a bit brighter,....imho.

can you be a bit more specific maybe?

22 hours ago, Violt said:

Hello, 

I want to add this addon for use on my Arma 3 Unit. 

But it is an American unit. 

We are only using this addon for the B.A.M and the LCM-1E

but the B.A.M has an spanish flag on top. 

I want this to be an American Flag. 

Is there a way to do this? 

Only if the FFAA mod have included re-texture selections.

• Like 1

On 12.4.2018 at 2:59 PM, R0adki11 said:

Only if the FFAA mod have included re-texture selections.

Which they have not last time I checked ;) 

I have some feedback I hope you can take into consideration for Lythium.

Overall, I love the map. However, since we play a version of the Hearts & Minds mission type (and, I think any mission that relies on city location to generate enemies), the configured city locations could use a lot of improvement.

For instance, when looking at the map in the editor, the city marker for Ramir is almost 250 meters away from what looks to be the actual 'center' of the town. Because of this, a mission that relies on generating enemies or civilians in a city, will spawn them around the city marker (in the middle of nowhere) and not in the town itself.

Ramir is one of the worst for this, but a couple of other towns have this issue as well.

Would you consider in your next update to change the town marker to the 'center' of the town?

So how can we dim the lights? they are far to bright at night.

I seem to remember there were plans for a Juan Carlos LHD and there were some images on Armaholic. If so is this still in the works?

L61_2.jpgL61_3.jpggalicia_2.jpglpdlcm.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2018-07-26 at 11:45 AM, Blackburn _kicks said:

I seem to remember there were plans for a Juan Carlos LHD and there were some images on Armaholic. If so is this still in the works?

L61_2.jpgL61_3.jpggalicia_2.jpglpdlcm.jpg

Probably not or they are really hush hush on it haha

On 5/23/2017 at 12:47 PM, M. Buchanan said:

I have exported the full map image (without terrain overlay) from the game for mission makers.  Below, find versions with and without grids... Though the grid thing used to be an issue, these appear to be accurate.  Be advised, these are large files.

http://www.3-75thrangers.net/forums/Themes/darkmodern202/images/lythium.png

http://www.3-75thrangers.net/forums/Themes/darkmodern202/images/lythium_nogrid.png

Hello guys, someone would have these files to repost please. I'm very grateful.

Hello,

the website of https://www.ffaamod.es/ is down. It has disappeared? it's under maintenance?

Regards.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Mickyleitor said:

The website was taken down due to inactivity. We are sharing the news in our twitter instead.

Regards.

Thanks for the reply.

Postscript: @armaholic, please update the addons on your website.