Alwarren

FHQ Accessories pack

Thanks for informing us about the update :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Awesome!

In case anybody wonders: v1.5 makes the little MRT_FHQ_LLMAccFnc.pbo config addon that comes packaged with MRT Accessory Functions obsolete, since Alwarren has added the laser/light switching function natively to that attachment and it no longer requires my little plugin to work.

I'll be removing that .pbo from the "optional" folder in any future versions of MRT so as to avoid any confusion or conflicts that might arise with Alwarren's own config. So feel free to remove the .pbo yourself if you have it installed currently :)

Edited by da12thMonkey

Woooow great update !!

Can't wait to test it with MRT ASAP !!!!

Thanks for it ;)

In case anybody wonders: v1.5 makes the little MRT_FHQ_LLMAccFnc.pbo config addon that comes packaged with MRT Accessory Functions obsolete, since Alwarren has added the laser/light switching function natively to that attachment and it no longer requires my little plugin to work.

Exactly what I was wondering, thanks for the info :)

Thanks Foxhound and kecharles28, first post updated :)

Thanks da12thMonkey, added a hint to the first post as well. Thank you for the MRT Accessory addon, great piece of work :)

Great work Alwarren... and that video just made us more anxious for your ACR (I´ve used it a lot in A2, gonna love the A3 version)

cheers!

I noticed with the 1.5 updated I can't switch from the zoomed optic 3x I believe on the eotech's to the normally sight of the eotech

I noticed with the 1.5 updated I can't switch from the zoomed optic 3x I believe on the eotech's to the normally sight of the eotech

Do you have MRT installed? You will not be able to switch the magnifier without that.

---------- Post added at 02:32 ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 ----------

;2876408']Great work Alwarren... and that video just made us more anxious for your ACR (I´ve used it a lot in A2' date=' gonna love the A3 version)[/quote']

Soon :)

I dont think these work on massi nato sf spetzsnaz weapons. They only work on RHS weapons for me.

always loved the sights in this pack, my personal favorite is the eoteck g33. I've wanted animated magnifiers for LONG time and now they are finally here! :). my only suggestion is that you make the flashlight on the laser/light combo brighter, maybe make one that is as bright as the surefire, and maybe another that is the current brightness. also you are losing some of your users to other unnamed addons that have alot of the same sights and some extra ones. love your mod keep up the great work.

I can't get the option to switch from magnified to unmagnified scopes even with the MRT pack

I can't get the option to switch from magnified to unmagnified scopes even with the MRT pack

Are you using the right keys? You need to press (default setting) CTRL+Keypad / to toggle.

Working for me. However I have 2 issues to report, 1. Aimpoint MicroCCO dot is almost invisible at night, pretty sure the dot is supposed to be illuminated. 2. Mild cosmetic issue with the texture on magnifiers when they're not in use, the rear lens is a strange sliver-gray texture.

EDIT: Oh,the light on the llm could be a bit brighter.

Edited by War_lord

Thanks for the long awaited update Alwarren, great work.

Hope to see that ACR soon.

Edit: I second making the LLM' s flashlight a bit brighter.

I also quote for a brighter light from LLMs. And off course it would be nice now to have some "combos" flashlight/laser like the one in RHS :)

I also quote for a brighter light from LLMs. And off course it would be nice now to have some "combos" flashlight/laser like the one in RHS :)

the LLM 001 ( i think that is the name) has an ir laser with it. you need mrt_accfncs to use it though

the LLM 001 ( i think that is the name) has an ir laser with it. you need mrt_accfncs to use it though

Which is the one I'm using yet, and needs a brighter light^^ I meant combos like the laser and flashlight one in RHS mod: http://i.imgur.com/fr2ermW.jpg

It would be nice to have some variants, like with camo paints, different laser/flashlight models from this pack, etc.

what kind of zip format you guys using, i'm using 7z but can't unzip it, little help?

what kind of zip format you guys using, i'm using 7z but can't unzip it, little help?

Just RAR I can unzip the 7z.

Redownload, your archive is most likely corrupt.

I meant combos like the laser and flashlight one in RHS mod

I am not quite sure what you mean. The llm already has both, what else do you mean?

I'll make the flashlight brighter in the next update.

I am not quite sure what you mean. The llm already has both, what else do you mean?

I'll make the flashlight brighter in the next update.

I guess he´s asking for BOTH flashlight and IR laser attached at the same time (thus occuping the upper and lateral rails on the weapon barrel) - 2 attachments at the same time as RHS flashlight+IR laser combo

and indeed, the LLM01 needs a brighter light cone, but you´re already working on it lol...

Does the MARS optic is going to receive a X3 magnifier combo on a future update? The IDF uses it... at least PR IDF has TAR21 with MARS+Magnifier lol

http://www.elbitsystems.com/elbitmain/pic/Day%20Sight%20Pic2.jpg (432 kB)

cheers!

Well, combos like that will only work on certain weapons, so their use would be very limited.

I'll think about the magnifier for the MARS.