Alwarren

FHQ Accessories pack

Love the mod! But a I got a small question: could you make an ACOG scope without a backup RDS? With an iron sight perhaps or, like RH has done, where you gotta look over the top of the scope? Thanks in advance!

Love the mod! But a I got a small question: could you make an ACOG scope without a backup RDS? With an iron sight perhaps or, like RH has done, where you gotta look over the top of the scope? Thanks in advance!

Surprising request to be honest :) I'll consider it.

---------- Post added at 18:06 ---------- Previous post was at 18:05 ----------

I think they're amazing too, and the video as well.

So I put together a page of screen-grabs from the video, a dozen sight-pictures ... for reference.

Ace!

http://www.bentrem.sycks.net/75thr/506th/sights/images/Barska-AC12136-s.jpg

Nice! :)

Something just came to me. As I've just played A3 for the first time in a while I've reused the Aimpoint in the RH M16 pack and realized that it's magnified and doesn't have the tunnel effect that the 1x mode (of the same attachment) has. It could help for the VCOG, maybe you could ask how it's done?

Something just came to me. As I've just played A3 for the first time in a while I've reused the Aimpoint in the RH M16 pack and realized that it's magnified and doesn't have the tunnel effect that the 1x mode (of the same attachment) has. It could help for the VCOG, maybe you could ask how it's done?

For an aimpoint, it can work to taper the end of the tube a bit. For the VCOG (and, in fact, the shortdot in RobertHammer's pack) this doesn't work, sadly, as the tube is too narrow.

Could you perhaps considering adding an Elcan scope as well? It's a widely used scope by many armed forces, and it's about the only scope I really miss in any mod package :)

Could you perhaps considering adding an Elcan scope as well? It's a widely used scope by many armed forces, and it's about the only scope I really miss in any mod package :)
Considering it, I do get the request for that one quite frequently. Right now, I am rather busy so it rather unlikely it will happen in the next week or two, but I will give it consideration :)

Any chance you could add a normal red or green laser for daytime/nighttime without NVG use? I've always wanted to be able to use those :/ Love the mod so far though!

Any chance you could add a normal red or green laser for daytime/nighttime without NVG use? I've always wanted to be able to use those :/ Love the mod so far though!

I don't think they are possible, although certain things in the Arma 3 data file hint that they might be planned.

Hey Alwarren,

First I must say that your accessory pack is a "must have" in Arma 3.

Thanks man!

However, I realized that the tan version of the MARS sight is bigger than the black one.

Did you already noticed that?

Is in your plans to resize it?

Again, thanks man!

Argh, haven't noticed that yet. I'll look into it. Thanks for the heads-up.

Sent from my LIFETAB_E10312 using Tapatalk

Hey Alwarren

Just a small thing:

The G33 still has the crappy effects on the edge of the screen when using the normal holo sight. Can you please add the opticsPPEffects[] = {""}; part for them in the next update as you did with the ACOG and VCOG backup sights?

Apart from that I'm with deniodan, thanks for the pack and also for using joint rails :)

The G33 still has the crappy effects on the edge of the screen when using the normal holo sight. Can you please add the opticsPPEffects[] = {""}; part for them in the next update as you did with the ACOG and VCOG backup sights?

Yeah, probably forgot about that one... Thanks for the heads-up.

Apart from that I'm with deniodan, thanks for the pack and also for using joint rails :)

You're welcome :)

Hi

The latest devbranches have broken my save and loadgame. Every time I load I get a mission completed screen and no loading.

When I removed fhq_accessories.pbo I could load again. Also it seems that weapons using these scopes cause this problem too. So there seems to be some new incompability coming up.

Hi

The latest devbranches have broken my save and loadgame. Every time I load I get a mission completed screen and no loading.

When I removed fhq_accessories.pbo I could load again. Also it seems that weapons using these scopes cause this problem too. So there seems to be some new incompability coming up.

Please make sure it is really THIS specific addon. I do not see any possibility that this addon could influence the save games. I did switch to the dev branch yesterday and played some of the campaign, and I could load my saved games without problems while fhq_Accessories was loaded.

Not saying it is impossible, I just wouldn't know how :)

Tested some more with a separate modfolder with fhq_accessories.pbo only. The problem comes up only if CBA_A3 (latest beta5) is also loaded.

So CBA_A3 + fhq_accessories = cannot load savegames for me. Not sure on which end the problem lays.

Tested some more with a separate modfolder with fhq_accessories.pbo only. The problem comes up only if CBA_A3 (latest beta5) is also loaded.

So CBA_A3 + fhq_accessories = cannot load savegames for me. Not sure on which end the problem lays.

i am sure that the problem is somewhere else, i have also CBA_A3 + fhq_accessories and i have not a problem with savegames

i am sure that the problem is somewhere else, i have also CBA_A3 + fhq_accessories and i have not a problem with savegames

You're on stable or dev?

Can anybody confirm this issue?

I can see how CBA would have some influence on the mission scripting, but I have not the slightest clue how fhq_accessories could have such an effect you describe.

I'll try it next week when the stable branch updates.

Couple of weeks ago, I had no problem with the RH M4 M16 Pack and FHQ Accesories. I was able to use the FHQ scopes by ASDG Joint Rails but cannot use them any more with RH M4 now. What is the Problem?

Couple of weeks ago, I had no problem with the RH M4 M16 Pack and FHQ Accesories. I was able to use the FHQ scopes by ASDG Joint Rails but cannot use them any more with RH M4 now. What is the Problem?

No idea. You will need the correct ASDG Joint Rails addon for RobertHammer's M4s in order to use it. Do you have that?

How if making the G33 paired with Eotech EXPS-3 (in-game holo) instead of pairing it with Eotech 553? Suggestion only, though

How if making the G33 paired with Eotech EXPS-3 (in-game holo) instead of pairing it with Eotech 553? Suggestion only, though

The G33 is no add-on, it cannot be paired with any other optics unless I have the P3D (unbinarized) of it. That's the reason for me to making another Eotech in the first place.

I installed the accessories pack to use with the excellent G36. I mounted the ACOG scope only to find I don't know how to use the sight. It is the red curved bar that I need an explanation for.

Thanks

Put the tip of the triangle on the target (center mass) at 300m. The bar extending down is for range, with the "4" being 400m and so on.