Alwarren

FHQ Accessories pack

Where is your ticket? I didn't see it in the first post. I'd like to up vote this one myself, if I haven't already. :)

Here.It's assigned to Vespa already, but more votes cannot do any harm :)

Beautiful additons Alwarren, as always!

now I got itï¼

Really good atteachments for weapons and keep on good working,and I'll always here wait for more updates from youï¼Take careï¼:)

Don't know if someone has asked this yet, but will we ever see where the holo with magnifier actually folds up and down when switching optics?

It's been discussed before, and the fact is that the game engine (A3) cannot simply do it.

Don't know if someone has asked this yet, but will we ever see where the holo with magnifier actually folds up and down when switching optics?

Vote this up. It's essentially about this issue :)

Vote this up. It's essentially about this issue :)

I've voted this and I've found some other friends to vote it,it's too silly can't fold up the optics!

It's been discussed before, and the fact is that the game engine (A3) cannot simply do it.

Then he could try the way BWMod did it with the NVG Attachement for Optic.

Then he could try the way BWMod did it with the NVG Attachement for Optic.

As has been said before, I do not like scripted methods that exchange attachments. Sure, they work, they did even work in older Arma games, but I simply don't like them.

Alwarren, anyone else, is there a way/setting to clear up the blurry optic reticule? It's quite annoying and think it may be my settings but I'm not sure. Link to blurry reticule here (warning: steam screenshot)

No idea where this is coming from, I definitely do not have that. Have you tried disabling depth of field?

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/667956672819132161/6DB8378528CD1E446B456ED91E4E9908B8C9672C/

Wow! That did it Alwarren, THANK YOU. Been having this issue since day 1 of Alpha! Not only is it fixed, but you increased my FPS by 10! All hail. :yay:

Wow! That did it Alwarren, THANK YOU. Been having this issue since day 1 of Alpha! Not only is it fixed, but you increased my FPS by 10! All hail. :yay:

Yep, me too...until now :)

Never liked the depth of field effect in Arma games, too exaggerated IMO. I was happy to be able to switch it off in Arma 3 :)

Soo the dumb question from me is, how do you remove depth of field?

Soo the dumb question from me is, how do you remove depth of field?

From what I recall, it's a setting in the video options, under PP & AA...

Sent from my LIFETAB_E10312 using Tapatalk

From what I recall, it's a setting in the video options, under PP & AA...

Sent from my LIFETAB_E10312 using Tapatalk

I dont know if that's only happens to me but everytimes when I look at a killhouse wall I will get a FPS drop…

I did a video showcase for these accessories, hope that's ok Alwarren :) They are amazing!

Of course that's okay :)

Thanks for the video!

Really love the scopes and all, i just hate how arma 3 does its 3d scopes, weapon sway and stuff are unrealistic as hell

I do have a question. I dont know if this has been asked or even answered. Do you plan on removing the front sight post when looking down the ACOG? When you look down the real ACOG you should not see the front sight post of the M4

I do have a question. I dont know if this has been asked or even answered. Do you plan on removing the front sight post when looking down the ACOG? When you look down the real ACOG you should not see the front sight post of the M4

There are limits to what the engine can do, unfortunately there is no real optics in the ACOG. I might at a later point add a "riser" version of the ACOG that is higher and therefore looks over the iron sight, but that has low priority right now.

I did a video showcase for these accessories, hope that's ok Alwarren :) They are amazing!
I think they're amazing too, and the video as well.

So I put together a page of screen-grabs from the video, a dozen sight-pictures ... for reference.

Ace!

Barska-AC12136-s.jpg

What about making it a 2D scope like RH has done? I understand low priority. Or make an M4 that has collapsible front and rear sights lol Problem solved lol