Alwarren

FHQ Accessories pack

Excellent!

Was just going through my mods collection and updating it all, this came at the perfect time. Thanks. :)

Thanks for the headsup about the new version :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Doesn't ASDG Rails require the "Dev" build??

Shouldn't do now that the 1.04 "Survive" patch has added class compatibleitems (the function behind ASDG) and the new optics classnames to the main branch.

Doesn't ASDG Rails require the "Dev" build??

Not since the new patch came out. What da12thMonkey said :)

Shouldn't do now that the 1.04 "Survive" patch has added class compatibleitems (the function behind ASDG) and the new optics classnames to the main branch.

So does this mean we don't need this mod anymore?

No, it just means you don't need to be on the dev branch in order for the mod to work.

The function has been available on the dev branch for nearly a month but wasn't added to the main branch until last Thursday. However, it's still not directly incorporated into the game data (the programming behind it is there, just not the config parameters that use it) so it still requires third-party addons to make use of it in any meaningful way.

Probably best to discuss the finer points of the updated attachment system in the ASDG thread, the Weapons config thread or somewhere in the editing section though, and leave this one for meaningful feedback on Alwarren's work.

[Edit 2 - This is bizarre... I´ve installed both ASDG v.7 and FHQs new addons and got the NLSG bug... but once I´ve reverted to old addon version and then again, upgraded one by one, they all worked alright... I´ll keep it here for future reference]

Hey Alwarren, I´m sorry to bother, but I have a bad news refering to bugs: it seems your latest M4 and Accessories version is causing the hedious NoLoadSavedGame (NLSG for now on) bug - you play a mission/campaign/showcase/whatsoever, saves, but when you load that saved game... BAMF... you get the mission fail UI -... once I´ve reverted it back to older versions (and ASDG back to v.6) I could load my saved games like a charm!

The NLSG bug is common to all arma series and is caused mainly by dependencies issues (you have an addon that requires another addon, which you don´t have) and sometimes bad configing, which could be your case, as no dependecy error was prompted.. hope you have any idea what could be the cause of this particular NLSG bug... just try to load a savedgame, and you may replicate this bug... I´m on main/stable branch BTW...

[EDIT] Well, ASDG doesn´t contributes for the NLSG bug, I could upgrade to v.7 without a hassle... and I´m testing if both M4 and accessories causes the bug, or maybe only one of them...

[Edit 2] As I´ve stated above, after reverting to old files and then upgraded each addon loading the game once for all, they´ve worked as they should... bizarre, A3 defies all logic =P

Sorry biothering you, Alwarren, but maybe someone else experience this and my post could enlight them how to get rid of the NLSG bug ;D

cheers

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Could you please update the fqh accessories signature? You have included the old june one, which won't work on an edited pbo.

Attempting to reDL this morning and every time I download it from your site, Alwarren, the file is corrupt. Can someone else confirm this on their end?

Edit: had a few friends also run into this issue - confirmed?

Edited by SpectreRSG

Hey these Optics are awesome me and my buddys love them. However, when we use them in multiplayer, we somtimes see strange black lines or blue polygon triangles when we use the optics on vanilla guns (Not on your M4s. those work fine) Any ideas?

I´ve gained the NLSG (NoLoadSavedGame) after the Update, till now i didnt manage that my Arma is able to save again :mad: :(

I´ve gained the NLSG (NoLoadSavedGame) after the Update, till now i didnt manage that my Arma is able to save again :mad: :(

Hi, LSD_Timewarp82 ... you can try my empirical workaround: revert both ASDG and FHQ addons to previous states, try to save a game, if it works out, restart ArmA3 and upgrade ASDG, then you upgrade the FHQ, i don´t know why it really worked, but I got rid of the NLSG =)

;2552315']Hi' date=' LSD_Timewarp82 ... you can try my empirical workaround: revert both ASDG and FHQ addons to previous states, try to save a game, if it works out, restart ArmA3 and upgrade ASDG, then you upgrade the FHQ, i don´t know why it really worked, but I got rid of the NLSG =)[/quote']

Yeah, i´ve read ur posting earlier and tried to set back to FHQ 1.2 & ASDG 0.6, didnt work for me :( Actually not on all maps, thats the annoying thing, my favorite (Whole Lotta Series..) simply dont want to work properly :j:

I tested it on other Mission, loading was fine. So i started WholeLottaAltis, played ~3hours, saved more times within these hours, then died, try to load and *suprise* NLSG :638:

You know which other files can be the problem for this NLSG wankness? It would be great when u got some other hints i can test :notworthy:

Unfortunatly, Speed of Sounds seems to cause NLSG and GLT mod (it has dependencies with R3F, which was updated right after the latest GLT release... maybe the next GLT installment will fix this too)... oooh and ASR_AI too (at least for me) =/

Ok, ill try without SpeedofSounds, but can be possible when i think about.. Hmm, what is ASR_AI? ^^ :confused:

AI=Artifical Intelligence, but ASR, didnt hear bout that :confused:

It´s an Ai tweak addon (with its own userconfig), just like Zeus_Ai, written by Robalo, but it wasn´t release here at the BIS foruns, you´ll have to dl with Pw6 =)

and to not be too much off-topic: Alwarren, are you planning on making the magnified view of the G33 like a 3D scope?

cheers

;2552440']It´s an Ai tweak addon (with its own userconfig)' date=' just like Zeus_Ai, written by Robalo, but it wasn´t release here at the BIS foruns, you´ll have to dl with Pw6 =)

and to not be too much off-topic: Alwarren, are you planning on making the magnified view of the G33 like a 3D scope?

cheers[/quote']

I have to thank u, that tip that SpeedofSound Mod is also guilty for earn NLSG´s, i deactivated it, it works ^^

I know that is now a little bit Offtopic but is there anywhere an AI Mod which makes the AI such clever that they will entering houses when ur hiding in there? This actual KI even cant go upstairs, u can kill a whole battalion, they wont enter the Building and go upstairs, that is so annoying², too bad, killls a lot of immersion :(

No idea what this is about, really, I can't reproduce the issue.

EDIT: Ah, good to see this is sorted out. I personally use JSRS :)

For those of you that need the signature files, I included the old ones so here are temporary download locations for the new ones until I find the time to fix things:

http://friedenhq.org/tmp/fhq_accessories.pbo.FHQ.bisign

http://friedenhq.org/tmp/fhq_m4_a3.pbo.FHQ.bisign

;2552344']Unfortunatly' date=' Speed of Sounds seems to cause NLSG and GLT mod (it has dependencies with R3F, which was updated right after the latest GLT release... maybe the next GLT installment will fix this too)... oooh and ASR_AI too (at least for me) =/[/quote']

Just out of interest, are you running the game with the "-nologs" option? If yes, try without it.

ooohh rly? Damn, I understood that the -nologs would supress excessive rpt logs, but it could actually crap the savegames? Yeah, I´m using -nologs, gotta try it to see if it fix NLSG on my ArmA Launcher config for Speed of Sound and lotsa mods ...

back on topic, is the G33 going to be 3D scope? Alongside with MARS, what other new scopes are you planning, Alwarren?

cheers!

;2553504']ooohh rly? Damn' date=' I understood that the -nologs would supress excessive rpt logs, but it could actually crap the savegames? Yeah, I´m using -nologs, gotta try it to see if it fix NLSG on my ArmA Launcher config for Speed of Sound and lotsa mods ...

back on topic, is the G33 going to be 3D scope? Alongside with MARS, what other new scopes are you planning, Alwarren?

cheers![/quote']

What might happen is that it doesn't tell you missing addons. That might be an issue that causes problems.

About the G33, it cannot become a 3D scope since the magnifier part cannot be animated unless BIS implements something like this. Otherwise I would need to make the magnification fixed without any backup sight, which I don't want to.

What else do I plan? Well, the MARS obviously, then a Barska AC11704 (already done, see below), a Barska AC12136, maybe an Elcan Specter, another ACOG variant, and some night vision scope.

UtjJIFts.png

I'll have to see what else is useful. It will also depend on the weapons I make, because I wanted to do some Russian weapons like the AK-12, AK-74M etc. later.

About the G33, it cannot become a 3D scope since the magnifier part cannot be animated unless BIS implements something like this. Otherwise I would need to make the magnification fixed without any backup sight, which I don't want to.

What else do I plan? Well, the MARS obviously, then a Barska AC11704 (already done, see below), a Barska AC12136, maybe an Elcan Specter, another ACOG variant, and some night vision scope.

http://i.imgur.com/UtjJIFts.png

I'll have to see what else is useful. It will also depend on the weapons I make, because I wanted to do some Russian weapons like the AK-12, AK-74M etc. later.

GrandQ have animated ironsights on his latest Ak5D carbines (it switches peep holes when you change the zeroing distance), maybe his script could work on the G33 - probably it would be an instantaneous toggle between magnifier on and off the rail - as we could toggle between 200m zeroing (unmagnified) and 400 m zeroing (with magnifier), but it´s an empericial suggestion, I don´t really know how those scripts work =)

Those Barska AC12136 optics is quite interesting, it comes with the laser sight integrated (just like MARs)? For the Aks you could model PK-AS, Kobra, 1p29, 1p78, etc etc...

http://zenphotos.net/file/Online/SVD/Optics/5.45DedicatedOpticsLeftTitles.jpg

http://zenphotos.net/file/Online/SVD/Optics/RedDotBatteryTest.JPG

http://zenphotos.net/file/Online/SVD/Optics/PK01VS-Dot.JPG

http://zenphotos.net/file/Online/SVD/Optics/PK-AS_Dot.JPG

Cheers ;D