Alwarren

FHQ Accessories pack

Alwarren is away for now. I am sure he'll update you on the status of any changes to the addon when he gets back (hopefully soon). Have patience guys.

Hi.

Finally back home, after a rather surprising, and rather nasty, three weeks in hospital. I'll try to update the pack asap, but I am still not quite good and still in pain, so it will take a few days.

Sorry 'bout that. First Arma -related release date I had to spent in hospital -_-

Hi.

Finally back home, after a rather surprising, and rather nasty, three weeks in hospital. I'll try to update the pack asap, but I am still not quite good and still in pain, so it will take a few days.

Sorry 'bout that. First Arma -related release date I had to spent in hospital -_-

3 weeks in hospital? Must have been quite serious... Best wishes on your full recovery, Alwarren! Hope you get fully well and enjoy Altis and all the new Arma3´s toys soon! =)

Hi.

Oh damn, hope you're doing alright dude.

Hi.

Welcome back and good luck for your recovery.

:)

Glad you're out and on the mend. Curious though, the pack is pretty solid, what updates could you planning on doing?

woow good luck with the pain ! hope we'll see your great work again ;)

You should have yelled for one of us to throw you a FAK, it would have got ya out of there instantly :P Feel better!

You should have yelled for one of us to throw you a FAK, it would have got ya out of there instantly :P Feel better!

Indeed, the first time ever I was annoyed that FAK's aren't real :)

Hey Alwarren, I know you´re still on recovery, but I was just suggesting Nanucq and IanSky to team up with you and release a big acessories pack for ArmA3, so most of those pesky conflicts with attachment proxies wouldn´t matter a lot! So, when you´re good to go, hope you guys could make some "evil schemes" to make the ArmA3verse a little spicier ;D

Cheers!

;2515041']Hey Alwarren' date=' I know you´re still on recovery, but I was just suggesting Nanucq and IanSky to team up with you and release a big acessories pack for ArmA3, so most of those pesky conflicts with attachment proxies wouldn´t matter a lot! So, when you´re good to go, hope you guys could make some "evil schemes" to make the ArmA3verse a little spicier ;D

Cheers![/quote']

See now, this guy is smart. Alwarren, Nanucq, Iansky... Please do this

That's a good idea. If I am not mistaken you guys wouldn't even have to bundle your addons, but rather release a config that allows ALL of your attachments to override BIS restrictions.

Wasn't such a config released recently?

In any case, I am not opposed to something like that, quite the contrary.

Wasn't such a config released recently?

In any case, I am not opposed to something like that, quite the contrary.

You're right. Here it is!

I've added the same type of config for FHQ Accessories compatibility with R3F Pack, a separate config PBO will do the job (100 Kb replacement, easy and lightweight).

Will probably do the same with Iansky Optics when they are finished

You're right. Here it is!

Yeah, I´ve tested it, but hotsmike didn´t coded it properly, so all vanilla scopes becomes unattachble in vanilla guns, when you start a mission, the weapons have no optics, you´ve got to spawn ammoboxes FHQ or R3F or go ironsights all the way =P

@Nanucq: the big pack could be an optional config to use all community made accessories addons (as you´ve proposed), so who could volunteer for this "savior" job? wink wink ;D

As soon as the config is done and published someone please send me a PM, so I can update the compatibility thread.

Yay!

Thanks for all the Get-Well-Wishes :)

I'll try to make an update to the pack over the weekend, also to the M4 pack since they can't take the new addons either (and people have convinced me they sound horrible :))

So, Alwarren, could you make an "almost" magic-all-acessories-in-one-config (joining your acessories with nanucq´s and Iansky´s)??? Will you be our savior? ;D tadaaaaaaaa

(just take your time, we know it´s not a simple task... but it would be awesome!)

cheers