Sign in to follow this  
iconoclastdx

Game freezes in mutiplayer lobby is getting worse. I can hardly join anymore :(

I really would like to play A3 but I can hardly get past the lobby. The game grinds to a screeching halt when I enter most any multiplayer lobby. If I'm lucky I can get 1-2 frames per minute (yes, per minute) which is just enough for me to select a class and hit OK. But that's the exception. Usually it is totally frozen. Searching for this issue didnt reveal much. Which was surprising because I thought it was a common issue. Please help poor old me.

Only thing you can do is be a tad more patient I'm afraid. It takes roughly 30secs then you have full control, just let it do it's thing. When you join, watch the Flashing button, when you see it properly flashing then you can interact with the lobby as normal. Until then, make a cup of coffee, or have a smoke :D :supercool: I'm sure they will fix it in good time.

IconoclastDX: Not you are the only one who have this problem. Joining to servers that has disabled "signaturecheck" it's fine for me, but joining to a "signaturechecked" server most of the times crash the "game/kick me from the server/session lost message". I don't know why it's happening, but as I seen it's have some relation with the "signaturecheck". Hopefully BI will fix it soon.

IconoclastDX: Not you are the only one who have this problem. Joining to servers that has disabled "signaturecheck" it's fine for me, but joining to a "signaturechecked" server most of the times crash the "game/kick me from the server/session lost message". I don't know why it's happening, but as I seen it's have some relation with the "signaturecheck". Hopefully BI will fix it soon.

Yes, checking signatures ON has very big impact on the server - slowdowns in the lobby and in the game for all clients.

Thanks. I'm "glad" that it's not just me. However. saying that the lobby resumes functionality in 30 seconds is a tad bit generous in my experience. Id say in a best care scenario it clears up in 30 seconds.