Sign in to follow this  
bangabob

OCCUPATION co10

have been playing 5.2 and the version before with some friends stable build and we don't get any bonus vehicles.

have been playing 5.2 and the version before with some friends stable build and we don't get any bonus vehicles.
Yep.. I noticed the error in the mission.sqm file from v5.0. I've sent Banga a private PM about it.

Expect an update.

Its because the "Bonus" spawn markers are called 'Bonus_Veh1, Bonus_Veh2, Bonus_Veh3, Bonus_Veh4, Bonus_Veh5' (inside the script) in which do not exist in the mission.sqm - Only 'Bonus_Veh1_1' and 'Bonus_Air1_1' do.

Dirty Haz

yeah, they had to be renamed in the mission to function correctly , I forgot to tell banga that last time.. Doh...

Thanks guys. Mission updated.

V5.3

hotfixes - Bonus vehicles now spawn and Added fancy side mission sound effects,

Its because the "Bonus" spawn markers are called 'Bonus_Veh1, Bonus_Veh2, Bonus_Veh3, Bonus_Veh4, Bonus_Veh5' (inside the script) in which do not exist in the mission.sqm - Only 'Bonus_Veh1_1' and 'Bonus_Air1_1' do.

Dirty Haz

Whoa.. Whoa guys...

If you've got a suggestion for an improvement or update for the thread starter, don't wash the dirty linen in public... private PM guys..

Keep it in the family.

We're here to help..

BangaBob.. we got your six.

What? I was only telling him what the problem was...

Dirty Haz

Sounding great add it to our sever soon. As for anything else, maybe fleshing out the base so it looks less of a carpark and I would love to take on APC's and Helicopters. Just suggestions we love the mission keep it up.

Is there any way that i could save this mission and continue to play it at a later date?

v5.4 released.

-Small changes to variable names

-Updated respawn system (Blinking name less obvious. Moved dead* position to hidden location

-New Base layout (Looks a bit more like a base now and less like a carpark

-Moved Redeploy action onton ammo crate to avoid confusion

I got an problem

I am playing with a friend on his Client Server, the VAS Loadouts are not saved after we restart the game.

We have to make new ones every time.

What can be the problem?

I got an problem

I am playing with a friend on his Client Server, the VAS Loadouts are not saved after we restart the game.

We have to make new ones every time.

What can be the problem?

dont know about vas, try asking on the VAS thread in the editing and scripting forum

v5.5 released

-Removed old EOS script

-Replaces with new EOS script

-Made Side mission marker invisible at mission start

- Made Recovery vehicle marker invisible at mission start

-Fixed checkpoint parameter bug

-Added New EOS parameters

-added helicopter pilot slots

-Recongifured VAS settings

- #FULLY REWORKED EOS SPAWN (Red squares)

- Increased efficiency and reliability

FFS Bob! your getting right on my fooking nerves with these updates!!

Excellent!! Good to see you working flat out on this :yay:

Thanks Bob! :)

Dirty Haz

Thx for the update

v5.6

Important update.

I believe with the new EOS it was spawning a squad for each player in the area.

Updated to hopefully fix this issue.

Also added alpha changes to active eos markers. Showing which ones are active and which are not

Hi,

Uploaded the 5.6 version to our server and it keeps desyncing. Reverted back to the 5.0 version, all is ok.

Anything more you need to know information wise?

Thanks

frustin

Hi,

Uploaded the 5.6 version to our server and it keeps desyncing.

Thats not good. The mission does dysync at the start when the server is booting the scripts but i can't understand why this would be persistent.

tried 5.6 with friends and the enemy kept spawning and despawning

Well, all was ok until we all flew to the side mission area, which we did first. Both times we did that we all desynced.

tried 5.6 with friends and the enemy kept spawning and despawning

Gosh. Reverted to v5.4 on main download page. I'll let you know when i fix this issue. Sorry

First off, job well done! My friends and I only play this map due to amount of side missions, unlockables and bases that you can fight over.

As you are aware of the desync issue hopefully being corrected. Currently we're having an issue with the Recovery mission. It assigns the user to use a certain vehicle which is fine. However, it also tells us to go out onto the little islands with the vehicle that isn't capable of crossing waters. For temp, can you disable the recovery missions until they can be reprogrammed for certain places on the main island? We're also noticing that the side missions are getting reassigned in the same place that we just finished the last mission on sometimes. And if it was a water mission then it will reassign a land mission there in the water which doesn't seem to work at all. We usually have to reload the server again to fix it. So far, all the random unlocks seem to be working. I can't think of anything else atm, oh the remove all items button doesn't work either. Thanks again!

First off, job well done! My friends and I only play this map due to amount of side missions, unlockables and bases that you can fight over.

As you are aware of the desync issue hopefully being corrected. Currently we're having an issue with the Recovery mission. It assigns the user to use a certain vehicle which is fine. However, it also tells us to go out onto the little islands with the vehicle that isn't capable of crossing waters. For temp, can you disable the recovery missions until they can be reprogrammed for certain places on the main island? We're also noticing that the side missions are getting reassigned in the same place that we just finished the last mission on sometimes. And if it was a water mission then it will reassign a land mission there in the water which doesn't seem to work at all. We usually have to reload the server again to fix it. So far, all the random unlocks seem to be working. I can't think of anything else atm, oh the remove all items button doesn't work either. Thanks again!

Great information there. Very helpful

One point i dont get. Are you saying that sometimes a Land mission spawns in the water?