Sign in to follow this  
Tyrsero

Bundeswehr Mod Problem

Like always, don't know if this is the correct place to get help about addons, but I will give it a try here, and if it's not a correct place, please tell me so I won't make the mistake again.

So, there is a little problem with Bundeswehr Mod, in other words, the German Crew men don't have animations and are frozen in place, and when I am one of them, I just get sucked into ground and I cannot see anything.

There is that CTI mod I think it is called DVDCTI and it has the Bundeswehr, but the crew works just fine!

What is the cause of that problem? I've read the FAQ, I placed that game-logic thingy but the crew is still bugged.

So, there is a little problem with Bundeswehr Mod, in other words, the German Crew men don't have animations and are frozen in place, and when I am one of them, I just get sucked into ground and I cannot see anything.

This is usually a classic sign of either mismatched or missing addons. Verify that you have all of the latest versions of BW mod.

I've downloaded all of the AddOns from the official Bundeswehr website, only downloaded MAN trucks from OFPR because in the official website the link was broken.

Also I have forgot to say that I have Operation Frenchpoint AddOns installed too, could it be the cause of that too?

Because I also noticed that the German APC's like Wiesel or Marder, shoot very quickly, almost as it was a machinegun, while in the CTI version they were shooting in more reallistic speed.

Maybe, some times addons will confilct with each other. Try it without OFrP.

Still the same issue, I don't know what causes it. If you want to try it yourself, then download all the AddOns from their official website and put them in CWA, I think it will happen to you too.

Did you apply the CWA hotfix? The BWMOD-crews are equipped only with handguns and the behaviour you describe sounds exactly like the problems with unpatched CWA.

I've noticed that the crew breaks when I use my edited config that is supposed to disable voices, maybe I broke something in it. I will try to edit it again carefully, if that happens then I guess I will need to live with the annoying slow voices that will get me killed.

---------- Post added at 19:49 ---------- Previous post was at 19:29 ----------

Ah, right. The edited config I did was apparently broken somewhere. I have edited the clean one again and this time I even could change it back to bin because there was apparently an error in the config. Now the thing doesn't happen anymore. I should investigate things more closely before making threads. I am dumb, please apologize. :(

The one you tried to binarize ?

Yes, I've made a new config and this time I could binarize it with CPP2BIN without any problems, because the earlier config I did had some errors in it. Now it works perfectly, the only weird thing is the very high rate of fire of Marder 1A3 but I guess that's the real-life rate of fire too so lets leave it like it is.