Sign in to follow this  
marker

25 Euro Store Gift From BIS : Many Thanks.

Guys From BIS

Just wanted to say thanks for the 25 Euro store gift!

Appreciate all the hassle you guys had on day one of the Alpha.. Great that a company restores your faith and takes care of their customer base.

Again

Many Thanks

Many thanks BIS!

I'll get myself PMC an ACR with it, then gift the Arma X I got from Arma 3 Supporter edition to someone else and not waste a load of games just because I want the DLCs :P

Thanks for this, very thoughtful..! :)

(Lol, I was pretty p#%^*]d at the time of the release to my eternal shame..!)

Thanks for the gift code!!

Already picked up a second copy of Arma 3 for a friend so I may hang on to the code if there is no expiry date on it.

Remember to check spam folders just in case and, if they are sending out emails in waves/batches, you may not get one straight away.

Got the coupon also :)

It got expire date? , or I could save it for some sale? ;)

Yes, many thanks. BI never ceases to amaze me. I'll most likely be picking up another copy of Arma 3 with it as well.

It appears that the coupon was given out to only those who bought the supported edition on the first day of release during or around the downtime.

This is simply amazing!

Arma 3 is cheap as hell already, and BIS just goes like 'nah, please just take these 25€ as well'. :D

Unbelievable. These are the moments we are reminded once again that our love for BIS is justified. <3

Is it fair to say BIS is the Oprah of gaming? ^^

Sounds very generous from BI! Really awesome. I hope my mail will arrive soon also ;)

@CaDiLLaC

Take your ranting elsewhere and do not derail a thread. All offtopic posts have been deleted.

I'm really impressed by BI, i never expected to be compensated for that down time. Makes me even more glad to be supporting them, there are so few decent game companies these days.

I would like to know if the coupon has an expiry date or not, and if so when? if it does have an expiry date then i'll just purchase another copy of Arma 3.